The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest whoelse_i

ummmmmm can i have the link for the video u were talkin about that imbc released.....thank you....

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/fallinlove/sketch/ ----- this is the one. The video on the top no 18.

Guest Latika

WTF..It´s me or yongseo fans are invading our thread ? :wacko: :wacko:

first CNBLUE thread, Heartstrings thread later and our thread now  :unsure:

God!! when hearties or shinhwa fans were invading your place??

First: You never talk about other girls/other fans in your own  thread ?

you never talk bad of people who don´t like your couple ??? (cof cof Boices)

srlz calm down!!!  :blink:

yongseo fans, you guys are going to invade all the places where people do not think like you??? :sweatingbullets: why you always do the same over and over ?

why you can never accept the opinions of others ? I never saw anyone bash snsd girl here...we talked about crazy fans( I personally talked about crazy stans who I read in youtube ) if you are not a crazy fan..why you feel offended?

ah, stop using positive and negative scores in our theard :sweatingbullets: srlz..respect our space. :blink:

I never went to your theard to said you..why you talk bad about Boices who dont love your couple or other fans.

STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO OR NOT

CLOSE CASE!!!

DEAR Hearties and Shinhwa fans.. plz !! never talk or mentions the name of that girl  :) or that famdom again (this  always brings  problems in every place)

PLEASE!!!

I dont want to read long posts about " blah blah  love ys blah blah my couple is real blah blah " (typical messages) Im sure what you already read in some time in many sites :sweatingbullets:

I think we already saw enough

Please respect the rules. if you can not, Sorry , this is not the right place for you .

anamikaela, I really hope you will not retreat to lurk mode. Your thoughts have added a wonderful tone to this thread, and it would be sad to lose it. Think of this thread as your sanctuary. You shouldn't have to feel threatened by a different ship's fans' opinion. You should be free to spazz. Anyway, it's only a minor misunderstanding, and you've beautifully clarified why you preferred not to mention Seohyun's name. Admittedly, I initially would have referred to her as the "WGM girl" or "that girl from WGM" because I just don't know a lot of K-pop artists, as I don't follow K-pop. I only learned of her name since Heartstrings ended. While I understand why the other party would feel disrespect for their idol, I also don't find what you and others here have done to be too much of a big deal ... because you weren't bashing. There are bigger battles to pick, and frankly, this particular naming situation is not one of them. In any case, respect from both sides comes a long way, and with your clarification, you've shown you do respect the other party. And you make Shin Hye and Yonghwa proud ;) So, I strongly hope you will continue to post here. 

liz-danielle, I wish I could say that Shin Hye should just brush off the antis, but since she works in the entertainment industry, she has a good deal of understanding of their power. She may have probably witnessed some scary things. It's sad that she has to caution her words with regards to Yonghwa, but I take comfort in the fact that when they do work together, they are simply comfortable with each other and antis be damned ;)

Latika, that is a sizzling gaze ;) Sometimes, it only takes a look to glean one's fondness of another ;)

thank you to PerkyJazz, liz-danielle and setayel for the clarification. Glad to know what other culture see that gesture for. Actually, i was asking for both questions and like PerkyJazz said, I got both question answered:D.

Wow, I've only been out for a while, the thread already moves from 8 to 10 pages. Yes I keep track of the pages:ph34r:

To Kizukami, sorry that we offended you. We didn't meant that way to disrespect Seohyun. We want to avoid getting warned. You just interpret it wrongly. Now let just move on and be happy with my Dooley Couple ^_^.

There's a new official MV from imbc, but unfortunately the quality is not good. Even when I try to download and reupload it on Youtube the video is lagging and not smooth for viewing. Don't know if it is because of my internet speed or what.:sweatingbullets:

I hope that future dvd release will have a lot of behind the scene. Waiting for good news to come.B)

By the way, today is the most people visiting this thread since day 3. 56 people viewing. Thank you to Latika for starting this thread. Sorry for the late wish.

Me too..  I didn't mention Seohyun name because I simply forgotten her name:sweatingbullets: ... if i type SH and people will think Shinhye... another word will be too offend so sometime I did follow the others with "uknowho"... muchmore I want to avoid getting warned as well!  :o

I almost forgot to say "Thank you, Latika" for starting this thread as we have been searching for it since the beginning of Heartstrings! :D

Guest setayel

Kizukami & deekaychen

hmm..actually i don't find calling someone "That girl" "youknowwho" " someone" is offensive. it's not that the fans calling her names or bash her or said something rude. i think u're just being too sensitive.

i'm happy if you're visiting this thread because you're also a fan of Dooley Couple but if u can't handle other fans opinions/statements i think it's better for u to avoid lurking the thread. js

i agree with angieknows_11 if there's any misunderstanding. please solve it via PM. there are reasons why PM box exists

and guys. i do think it's better for not mentioning her name in this thread. since this is a Dooley Couple thread anyway. let's just talk about Shinhye & Yonghwa okay? happy.gif

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

hello! Actually, Yonghwa tweeted to Shinhye when she was hospitalized. Saying that he'll wait for her and such (I'll find the trans) Me and other Dooley fans were waiting for her reply but she didn't reply to Yonghwa. She replied to someone else who tweeted her :P She's really afraid of Yong's fans. A friend of mine went to HS filming and she was almost mobbed by Yong fans. The scenario was during their MT trip when they were buying the watermelon. After they finished filming, the staffs and my friend had to hold Shinhye coz she was unwell. At the back was Yong, kinda running from his fans but then he saw Shinhye. He stopped so Shinhye will not be mobbed by his fans :)

Yes ... I've seen some of the BTSs that had Yong Hwa and his fans. Any sane (female) person would be scared seeing that lol.

Myself, I am a bit rough with the boys like Shin Hye when talking to guys in high school but I didn't touch them or let them touch me. Somehow many boys in my year wanted to be friends with me, some cause of my unfeminine nickname, some cause they're friends with my classmate guys of whom I'd regarded as somewhat like brothers. I was always direct with them and they're okay with that. Some of the boys were popular and had many admirers.

Even though I had rules where the guy friends can't sit close to me and I was very rough with them, I still had troubles with the girls. They ostracized me for something silly and stupid, boys related. They said I was too social. I was called names. Jealousy makes people look ugly. THAT was just school.

Now, looking at Shin Hye, she's like walking on a tight rope with Yong Hwa or other male idols she's friends with. She's being careful cause of her male friends' fans and the fans that ship them (strongly) with other girls.

So, far I believe she's doing real well.

ummmmmm can i have the link for the video u were talkin about that imbc released.....thank you....

I saw it today but don't know where now... sorry! but you can visit their official website

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/fallinlove/index.html

http://www.imbc.com/...linlove/sketch/ ----- this is the one. The video on the top no 18.

Good job! You found it! :rolleyes:

Guest yhiscute

hey im new here. i was a fan of psh. and now shipping shinhwa from HS:-). i think they made a nice couple. i really like yonghwa so i searched everything about him and by accident i found WGM. now im shipping both. yongseo and shinhwa:-). i think we are just fans so we ship"whoever we want but the important thing is who the person yonghwa or PSH likes. we dont own them, right?

i think yongseo fans and dooley fans dont need to fight. try to respect each other.i think yongseo fans are a little bit sensitive when we did not name Seohyun name. This is not really a big matter but maybe nicer if we just write her name than writing the girl "who u know" because it sounds like she is a bad girl while she is really nice girl just lovely like PSH.

infact, there are crazy fans in both fandoms, i saw some bashes seohyun from dooley fans in youtube and the same with yongseo fans bash psh in twitter. but that doest mean all fans like that. shipping is delusional thing anyway. because we just know what they act on the screen. we dont know the rest.

Sensitive shippers, please dont read

i ship dooley couple first so in the beginning im not really comfortable with yongseo shipping. but when i started watching yongseo. i saw yonghwa is so happy there, and he is really nice and adorable there. and yongseo couple is really sweet. im a little bit jealous but if im honest i think he is more into seohyun. but why you not just give it a try before judging that. i had a different view of yonghwa in WGM,he let us see a real yonghwa who works really hard and can be funny. and im sure you will not regret to watch that. you will love yonghwa more in WGM if you are his fans for sure:-)

the same with yongseo fans who didnt watch HS and YRB. you will see how adorable PSH is. and how close she is with yonghwa

but maybe both Seohhyun and PSH not into yonghwa at all, and here we fans just fighting. hahah i think that is ridiculous, right. it is better that we just enjoy what we have

/spoiler]

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

WTF..It´s me or yongseo fans are invading our thread ? :wacko: :wacko:

first CNBLUE thread, Heartstrings thread later and our thread now :unsure:

God!! when hearties or shinhwa fans were invading your place??

First: You never talk about other girls/other fans in your own  thread ?

you never talk bad of people who don´t like your couple ??? (cof cof Boices)

srlz calm down!!!  :blink:

yongseo fans, you guys are going to invade all the places where people do not think like you??? :sweatingbullets: why you always do the same over and over ?

why you can never accept the opinions of others ? I never saw anyone bash snsd girl here...we talked about crazy fans( I personally talked about crazy stans who I read in youtube ) if you are not a crazy fan..why you feel offended?

ah, stop using positive and negative scores in our theard :sweatingbullets: srlz..respect our space. :blink:

I never went to your theard to said you..why you talk bad about Boices who dont love your couple or other fans.

STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO OR NOT

CLOSE CASE!!!

DEAR Hearties and Shinhwa fans.. plz !! never talk or mentions the name of that girl  :) or that famdom again (this  always brings  problems in every place)

PLEASE!!!

I dont want read long post about " blah blah  love ys blah blah my couple is real blah blah " (typical messages) Im sure what you already read in some time in many sites :sweatingbullets:

I think we already saw enough

Please respect the rules. if you can not, Sorry , this is not the right place for you .

Latika, please accept my late 'Thank you!' for making this thread.

I too noticed the difference in the 'points' of some posts. No, not just the ones with regards to Seo Hyun's name, it's on other posts that are about dooley (the observations) .. ah well .. let's move on shall we! :D

A poster here ( was it liz-danielle?) before mentioned about Shin Hye being different in Heart Strings than she was in YAB due to her being older hence more feminine and aware?

I love seeing that difference too. They still muck around at times like good ol times but they're just seemed slightly sweeter to each other now in HS. Especially when they are the main pair in the drama.

Guest b229b24k

hello....ummmmm...can i ask?........is it their japan FM u were talkin about?whrein yonghwa have a message through video?

maybe..coz i dont know what is the original video

what i know is from irish's post is that yonghwa and hongki cannot attend the fanmeet

so they only send video message

even if it's not the same one may i know what her reaction is when she see the video message?

thanks!!

Guest Jessi15

Thanks for your post... which is really a good comment and I started thinking.. "It must be a special moment for YH when he called Shinhye as "Go Minam..."  As all of you may already aware, he likes GoMinam (he said it before) but not shinhye.  However GoMinam is Shinhye = Shinhye is GoMinam (SH said GoMinam's personality is quite similar to her so she had a different time to get back to herself). Until now, GoMinam is still inside her because it is her!  By the time YH called SH "GoMinam" it does mean something to him... special one inside his heart which he tried to so hard to admit (my personal opinion only) and SH always reminded everyone that "we are only good friend".  btw, one of her fans mentioned that she was in a bad mood after YH called her on WGM...

Just to share something interesting that my friend has discovered, we followed almost every interviews / news since HS and I found that YH always followed what SH said and thoughts, sharing the same music and reaction/emotion, and she found that SH is controlling his emotional as well (which I agreed with her).  so what does it mean?

HS does give YH/SH a good opportunity to "see things clear" and somehow I felt that they have changed.  I am expecting to see "Lee Shin" and "Kyuwon" but most of the time I saw "Yong Hwa" and "Shin Hye".  These two are good friend indeed, that's true but somehow  it changed which I think both of them are awared now.   The way Shin Hyue blushing during the "back- hug", "car scene" and "last kiss" which she never show her emotion before (not in her previous drama/movie). There are so many detail that we can discover via Heartstrings BTS and drama. :phew: 

In the mid of drama, i shared my thoughts with one of a friend that i met in other website. "These two are now walking around in a circle, one to the left and one to the right, they are enjoying the scenery (career) over this journey but eventually they will meet again".. I was surprised to find out the last scene of HS, Lee Shin and Kyuwon, they are walking in a circle and met each other again! hahaha :D  I'm quite confidence with Dooley couple so let's see...

@liz-danielle  thanks a lot for your wonderful comments and I am sure everyone here in Dooley thread very much appreciate your remarkable and detailed observations. I really enjoyed your posts and found myself hoping against hope. Please keep up the postings and share with us more info. I am very much a beginner with YH/SH couple so regret to say that I don't have much to share but still learning. I am glad to be here and get to meet up with so many Shinwah fans ... thanks for all the gif, pics, comments, videos etc.Keep them coming. God bless!

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

I want to share this ShinHwa gif :wub:

*quoted image*

Yonghwa´s  gaze is ........no comments :w00t:

Latika, that is a sizzling gaze ;) Sometimes, it only takes a look to glean one's fondness of another ;)

angieknows_11, Latika, it's all about the gaze isn't it?

I still remember that gaze they held to each other for that 2 seconds before they both looked away. When that happens, I can definitely say, at least there's attraction between them, based on experience and err others.. lol

I've been quietly lurking here, enjoying the goodies and it is terrible to see a squabble pull this thread down.

With respect to Latika, who started this thread, could we set our differences aside? And let's just stick to spazzing about Yonghwa and Shin Hye?

So, when I watched the WGM episode of Yonghwa phoning Shin Hye, it became clear why these 2 are great friends. Shin Hye's freaking hilarious and candid. She is very witty! She's quick on her feet. She's just so open, and I think that kind of frankness has a way of making people open right back to her. I love how unfiltered her responses were, so, it really must be a hoot to work with her. And I don't think we have to hope for them to remain friends because I think they will stay friends. The industry is not as big as it is, and it seems they've already solidified a friendship since their YAB days. They seem to be the type will fall back into a comfortable and fun mode even if they don't see each other for some time because of their busy schedules. They just pick up where they left off.  I'm like that with some of my friends. We don't talk for a month or even longer, and when we finally hear from or see each other, it's as though there never was any time lost. To me, with regards to Shin Hye and Yonghwa, that signals a very good friendship---they've got a great foundation.

I plan to only lurk here. But with the recent drama in this thread... well I decided not to lurk anymore. ;)

I agree with angieknows_11. It's not nice to see people arguing in this thread and let's just spazz about Yonghwa and Shinhye. And please if we can, can we not please bring up WGM related topic here? As in anything that has anything to do with WGM. Unless it's Shinhye related like that one episode. Let's avoid fan wars or fan squabbling. Let's just focus on Yonghwa and Shinhye.

And angie, you perfectly wrote what I was thinking about their friendship. I'm still trying not to ship them in real life. As I said before in HS thread, I ship these two with their happiness and I don't want a heartbreak lol! :D But it's really hard not to! Anyway can I also just ship Yonghwa and Shinhye's friendship like citaphils?

liz-danielle, I also think that Shinhye showing up or watching the CN Blue concert is rather slim. Shinhye will be going to Ghana for a volunteer project on Sept. 25 and CN Blue's concert is on Sept. 17 & 18. I think during that time she will be busy preparing for her trip.

Guys let's spazz responsibly okay? We don't want to have this thread have a bad rep right?

Random tidbit: I think I've converted my Korean student into a Hearty lol! Well it was not hard to convert her anyway as she is already a boice lol! :D We spazz and talk about Heartstrings, CN Blue and Shinhye during our free talk time hehe. :D

Guest mylchris

maybe..coz i dont know what is the original video

what i know is from irish's post is that yonghwa and hongki cannot attend the fanmeet

so they only send video message

even if it's not the same one may i know what her reaction is when she see the video message?

thanks!!

dnt know yet....i 'll try find the video in my harddrive later.... i'm a geunshin shipper too  hehehe so i think it'sin there.....i downloaded their japan fm bfore.....but i love yongshin too.....i'll update u i i find it...

yhiscute, Hi. First, could you adjust your spoiler tag? :) Second, with all due respect, now that you ship Yonghwa and Seohyun, could we just let the Dooley fans ship the way they want? I admire your open-mindedness, but I don't think we need to try to convince each other about giving the other pairing a try ;) This is a Dooley thread after all, not a WGM thread. Granted we mentioned WGM but only with regards to the episode when Yonghwa phoned Shin Hye. And I agree that both ships have their "rotten apples," but as far as this thread goes, we've all been on our best behavior.

nnai, yep, that stare ;) Yonghwa makes the greatest gazes/looks/stares. If only he could throw some my way! wub.gif

moon_firefly, I ship their friendship, their chemistry, their flirting! LOL. But yeah, definitely, their friendship is the driving force behind their chemistry ;) Whatever happens happens. A romantic union between Shin Hye and Yonghwa would be icing and a dream come true. And it's not impossible. Seeing their interactions BTS of YAB and Heartstrings, I really think there is an attraction there, at least more strongly from Yonghwa's side. However, I think we're all pretty grounded here. Even though we spazz, we're pretty realistic. So, if they just remain friends, that's still great. In the end, all that matters is that they'll always be a special part of each other's life. 

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

dnt know yet....i 'll try find the video in my harddrive later.... i'm a geunshin shipper too  hehehe so i think it'sin there.....i downloaded their japan fm bfore.....but i love yongshin too.....i'll update u i i find it...

mylchris I wish you all the luck! lol

Thank you for all those youtube links you've posted earlier!

I plan to only lurk here. But with the recent drama in this thread... well I decided not to lurk anymore. ;)

And angie, you perfectly wrote what I was thinking about their friendship. I'm still trying not to ship them in real life. As I said before in HS thread, I ship these two with their happiness and I don't want a heartbreak lol! :D But it's really hard not to! Anyway can I also just ship Yonghwa and Shinhye's friendship like citaphils?

I too am more of a friendship shipper. Cause they're still young and them two being all dorky with each other just tells me, it's probably way too early for them to start any serious relationship with each other. For now, I'm hoping they're still good friends who're attracted to each other.

This is the vid. I find it very interesting when a guy and a girl share glass. Or is it casual in other culture:ph34r:? (i'm an asian and i don't know if i'm being orthodox here:D). And i don't think yonghwa and uknowwho (suddenly everyone started calling her by this code:lol:. It's like Voldemort's He-Must-Not-Be-Named code:vicx:) ever shared a glass before. Enlighten me please if this true.

starts at 0:40.

Thanks for the link...They are...really cute couple!!!

Kyaaaaa w00t.gifw00t.gif

Love them both