taobao agents ?

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

which one is the most cheapest agent ?

the shipping from taobaonow is quite expensive -.-

adn which one is fastest on replying comments and email?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Okashichan

I have used taobaotrading 3 times and I'm happy with their service. They reply to emails promptly. If you buy a big order form a seller, they can negotiate discount from sellers if you ask nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vivianhuang

I think smalltao is the most reliable taobao agent you are looking for. My friends who lived in Brazil is really like that site and she instruct me this one. I have bought a lot of cute stuff from them, like dresses, rings and some sport shoes. I think the reliable taobao agent must be sucurity when it use paypal and you can get guarantee if you are not satisfied with your goods. The after-sell service can find if the taobao agent is reliable or not. You should look at smalltao and try to find their feedback. 

Guest Tekashi

anyone with service fee at 8% or lower? all the ones ive seen do it for 10% commission. i have a feeling most of them are the same people but with different websites.

Pruany has 8% fee. The lowest from all services I think.

• 3 months later...
Guest wildfox

• 4 weeks later...
Guest felicia01

cuiying said: hey guys, i don't understand with their service fees. taobaonow charge a minimum charge of 50 Chinese Yuan per job means if it doesn't reach 50 yuan they won't order for you?

Guest wildfox

i think taobaoring is hte best one, they reply emails and process orders fast.It takes less than 20 days to receive my items after I place order on their site. really helpful people to work with. recommend.

-=oopeteroo=- said: which one is the most cheapest agent ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest soomsunny

cuiying said: hey guys, i don't understand with their service fees. taobaonow charge a minimum charge of 50 Chinese Yuan per job means if it doesn't reach 50 yuan they won't order for you?

Archived