taobao agents ?

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

Guest abraham

-=oopeteroo=- said: oki i guess its wrong forum to ask, but dont know where to ask.

What is the cheapest, fastest, best taobao agent ? iam going to order soon so need some tips

right now i have taobaonow.com in my mind, is it good ?is there any better ?

I have been using one agent named www taobaobuying com since 2010. They are reliable, trustworthy and honest agent. I love their quick service and special discount offers. You should try them for retail as well as wholesale orders. 

so taobaotrend is the best agent to order from ?

is there any cheaper and trustworthy ? shipping to sweden isnt that cheap....

plz help me out gonna order today

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abraham

I have been using one agent named www taobaobuying com since 2010. They are reliable, trustworthy and honest agent. I love their quick service and special discount offers. You should try them for retail as well as wholesale orders. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MiR1430293845

I order now through Good-taobao.comI like how packaged goods and that the merchandise buying back almost immediately after I sent the order. Last time ordered large glass lamps. They came to me unharmed nebilo even scratching because were packed very carefully. I used to make orders in different intermediaries. But they are all very save on packaging. And delaying the purchase of goods which I ordered. All choose their own mediator. But now I can allocate only Good-taobao. Because he totally does what it should.

• 1 month later...

English as an agent offers RORBUY shopping service for people who want to buy online Chinese markets Paipai or taobao English. We work six days a week. The control box at a speed of website makes shopping easier and orders can be processed within 24 hours, items can be checked in 7 days.

• 2 months later...
Guest rkrazaulkarimmithu_00ec

your post is very good. taobao use cina language. but everybody don't know cina. i can help you about this. i will give you a website link. if you visit the link the website help you solved this problem.this website link is .http://www.rorbuy.com/ 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shahriar4seo_cb89

I like how packaged goods and that the merchandise buying back almost immediately after I sent the order. Last time ordered large glass lamps. They came to me unharmed nebilo even scratching because were packed very carefully please follow it 
taobao English
taobao agent

Guest soomsunny

Highly recommend taobaoring, good customer serivice, fast shipping, and they always reply your questions politely and patiently. Best taobao agent ever.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest gokulsaud2175

I always use  http://www.rorbuy.com for making my deals with taobao. It is best of its kind from my personal experience. They are very reliable. You must give this one a chance.

• 4 months later...
Guest armanalom

before finding an agen I did my search before finding an agent, and taobao trends seemed to have a decent reputation those company . there customer service and care all customer is really nice and they are really prompt on updating all product order status and replying to emails or other communication source . there  replies to emails really fast. Their shipping and service charges were reasonable and formal. FOR details How to Buy from Taobao from USA

• 2 months later...
Guest sumitk1023

Hello guys i had the same issue some days ago until i found this great website which sold taobao products with heavy discounts hope you will going to enjoy there just click on the link www.rorbuy.com

its great website where you can find the best deals on the best taobao products 

Thanks 

sumitk1023

• 4 weeks later...
Guest anduji123_stv

Some people are always looking for better dissertation, but they can not looking this product because their have some mistake. This pet is for them who want to but from online. I suggest him/her you can find any help from tri luma. I think you will find out a better service rorbuy agent to but from china.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest moodyboy2015

Hi This is Michael
I am living in guangzhou, We have been doing souring agent many years and very happy to service to our customers 
Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese 
my job is sourcing and make selection of suppliers,arrange samples and handle shippment for clients in here 
I hope can find more clients to work on business together 
pls free feel to contact me from my skype : moodyboy001 
My website:www.newerasourcing.com 
Whatapp:+8613416252477 
My email is Moodyboy003@126.com

Guest moodyboy2015

Hi This is Michael
I am living in guangzhou,I can be taobao agent
pls free feel to contact me from my skype : moodyboy001 
www.newerasourcing.com 
Whatapp:+8613416252477 
My email is Moodyboy003@126.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joymoni_stv

Thanks for your post.Taobao is a behemoth Chinese consumer-to-consumer e-commerce platform where you can buy an immense range of products at extremely low prices. You can pick up a large number of useful and attractive products such as electronic gadgets, household products, clothes, shoe,jean and the like to suit your different need.
Are you searching for a good taobao agent who will help you buy products from the Chinese marketplace? If you live abroad but wish to buy from Taobao then you do need the help of a good agent. Once you have selected the products of your choice, out of the innumerable options available to you, then you need the help of an agent to buy and ship the products to you after repacking them.here the taobao agent can help you.

Archived