taobao agents ?

Guest -=oopeteroo=-

Guest payssion

We are a payment service provider and we could offer you a global payment solution with a variety of alternatvie payment methods including paysafecard, cashu, boleto, sofort and so on, which could cover most countries.

It will be much helpful for you to optimize the customer payment experience if you could integrate our payment service on your website, and it will be much easier for the cusomers to pay with our local payment methods. Please let me know if you are interested.

If you interested in it, you can contact me, my skype:jinlong.bi, email:jinlong.bi@payssion.com, our website is www.payssion.com

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I've been using TaobaoGuides for many times, it is one of the best Taobao agent I ever used. Unlike other agents, it only charges for the shipping fee from China to Korea, no service fee at all. Besides, there are lots of Taobao shopping tips and tutorials as well as hot sales information inside the website. 

With 8 years Taobao international shipping delivery experience, TaobaoGuides served hundreds of thousands satisfied overseas Taobao shoppers and we won the highest credits as well as 4 crown seller on Taobao store (http://gzjunfeng.taobao.com) among all the Taobao shipping service provider in China. Every year, Over 100,000 overseas Chinese and students ship their Taobao, JD or Chinese online shopping packages through our Taobao shipping delivery service, hundreds of thousands Taobao packages being delivered to 112 countries and districts around the world.  If you are are Taobao shopper, you will surely won't want to miss www.taobaoguides.com.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Taobao Age. www.taobaoage.com, for only 5% of product cost you can avail all:

1. Order for you in Taobao, Tmall, 1688, JD, etc.

2. Communicate to Sellers in Chinese

3. Seller Issue Resolution, if any

4. Check product conformity

5. Remove unnecessary packaging to minimize volumetric weight

6. Combine all orders

7. Repacking Service

8. Global Shipping (partners with reliable shippers, as well as quality china low-cost courier)

9. Dropshipping

10. Accepts paypal & other international payment methods.

Optimize your shopping now! :)

On 7/11/2011 at 3:58 PM, -=oopeteroo=- said:

What is the cheapest, fastest, best taobao agent ? iam going to order soon so need some tips

right now i have taobaonow.com in my mind, is it good ?is there any better ?

--------------------------------------

Taobao Age. www.taobaoage.com, for only 5% of product cost you can avail all:

1. Order for you in Taobao, Tmall, 1688, JD, etc.

2. Communicate to Sellers in Chinese

3. Seller Issue Resolution, if any

4. Check product conformity

5. Remove unnecessary packaging to minimize volumetric weight

6. Combine all orders

7. Repacking Service

8. Global Shipping (partners with reliable shippers, as well as quality china low-cost courier)

9. Dropshipping

10. Accepts paypal & other international payment methods.

Optimize your shopping now! :)

Archived