[Drama 2011] Women In Our House / My Bittersweet Life 우리집 여자들

mekeo117

[KBS] Jay Kim, Jung Eun Chae, Choi Min Sung
Since I can't find anything on this series , i am starting a new topic for forumers to post links or updates on this . I guess it it's not popular at soompi seeing it's already at Epi 35 but no thread for this yet .

Title: 우리집 여자들 / Woorijib Yeojadeul

Broadcast network: KBS1

Broadcast period: 2011-May-16

Air time: Monday to Friday 20:25

Dramawiki Synopsis

A family drama that portrays the work and romantic relationships of young people. Go Eun Nim works hard at her part-time job and stays cheerful to support her family, which includes Choi Joon Young and his mother, who suffered after marrying the wrong man and was taken in by Eun Nim's grandmother. Joon Young grew up with Eun Nim like siblings, but slowly begins seeing her as a woman. Lee Se In is the opposite of Eun Nim, with brains, looks and wealth as the heir of a business, but is selfish and spoilt. He uses studying in the U.S. as an excuse to play around. Hong Joo Mi is the picture of perfection; proud, confident and beautiful, she's the youngest team leader at Chairman Lee's company. She has walked her whole life on the path of the elite, from elementary school to her career, and is unused to failure.

KBS World Synopsis

Go Eun-nim is a girl who lives with her great-grandmother and grandmother. She is a young girl in her 20s who barely managed to graduate a college and now struggles to get a job. Her dad passed away when she was a child and then her mother ran away to marry another man. Eun-nim is cheery and energetic outside, but deep down in her heart, her longings for her mother and loneliness grow stronger as time goes. Eun-nim gets hired as an intern at the organic product distributor, ‘Green Love’, by chance. There, Eun-nim meets Sae-in, the immature 3rd generation offspring of conglomerate! At first they quarrel over nothing everyday but in the end, they fall in love with each other. This is not it! One day, her mother appears after all that years and then asks Eun-nim for her bone marrow, to save a life of her son…

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suliat

yea, i have being waiting for someone to start this tread. i wish i know how to help, IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT I CAN HELP WITH, I WILL SURELY LOVE TO HELP. i am so happy

Guest suliat

now the show is getting better, though i wish i understand what they are saying. reading from the atmosphere, i think Jay just break up with the team manager girl, right. i will really help it, if someone can help with translation

now the show is getting better, though i wish i understand what they are saying. reading from the atmosphere, i think Jay just break up with the team manager girl, right. i will really help it, if someone can help with translation

Did he ever really like her? I didn't get the impression that he even like her. She was only a close friend to him. There relationship is like the lead girl with her close male friend who now see her differently, right?

Guest suliat

Did he ever really like her? I didn't get the impression that he even like her. She was only a close friend to him. There relationship is like the lead girl with her close male friend who now see her differently, right?

you are right, i think the girl is the one that is always misinterpreting what Jay says. but another thing is that jay never corrects her or say anything about it. so i think the person at fault is jay.

still i can't wait to see how the two main lead's relationship are going to change :w00t:

i find JY more of a sweetheart than SI who's still an immature brat. well ... if only JY didn't have that useless father who got both his son into bad credits and EN into being a widow of a foreign worker and will probably continue to be an annoyance who gets himself & other ppl into trouble for the rest of the drama. :ph34r: from the last few episodes shown ... are they setting up romance spark btw SI's sister and JY as in SI's sister will probably fall for JY? i actually prefer Yumi & JY pairing better.

Guest suliat

i find JY more of a sweetheart than SI who's still an immature brat. well ... if only JY didn't have that useless father who got both his son into bad credits and EN into being a widow of a foreign worker and will probably continue to be an annoyance who gets himself & other ppl into trouble for the rest of the drama. :ph34r: from the last few episodes shown ... are they setting up romance spark btw SI's sister and JY as in SI's sister will probably fall for JY? i actually prefer Yumi & JY pairing better.

please dont give Yumi to JY yet. pls give SI a chance to prove himselve. atleast he is trying right? i am enjoying this drama more and more

I actually quite like the show and I can't wait to watch the next ep already! I am thankful that the scriptwriter actually made Se In come to realize that he likes Eun nim at such an early stage (for a family drama). And I love it how he actually confessed to Joomi about it already. Woohoo! Can't wait for Monday to come! And the secret that Joomi's mother kept is out! At least to Se In's mother. It's really getting exciting!

I actually quite like the show and I can't wait to watch the next ep already! I am thankful that the scriptwriter actually made Se In come to realize that he likes Eun nim at such an early stage (for a family drama). And I love it how he actually confessed to Joomi about it already. Woohoo! Can't wait for Monday to come! And the secret that Joomi's mother kept is out! At least to Se In's mother. It's really getting exciting!

Is that right? The secret is out? How does SeIn's mother finds out?

Guest mflwrs66

Is that right? The secert is out! How does SeIn's mother finds out?

Her daughter told her , she overheard Joomi's uncle in the hair salon blabbering it to one of his clients .

Archived