[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ctfrsgp unnie' date=',, i cant watch drama with more than 30 eps. thats make me dizzy. the only drama i have watch more than 30 was dae jang geum. when it was aired in my country :)[/quote']

My dear dongseang Z, how can u not watch our cutie Junnie neh? more eps wld mean u get to c cutie more times. U gotta check him out bef ur 2 other friends pororo and archie grab him. Unnie Bunnie here is willing to share her first love Tender Heart Tae-Hee with her dongseang. And I think @padme and @mydeed wldnt mind too? :x

1_zpsd91edd91.gif

(cr. DCinside)

Guest padme

ohayoooo xD  TaeJa couple <3 ONE OF THE BEST FAMILY DRAMAS i ever see *-* love this drama so much love their acting, love the story behind ahhh ALL n_n

Geezzz... tis wifi thingy at home can really drive my BP up d ceiling. Will post some goodies here when I get tat sort out coz most of my OB stuff r in my Tobbi and I need wifi to link up :((

In the meantime, letz enjoy some familiar OB rhythms :x (cr. Ojakgyo Brothers OST)

GASEUMA - F.I.X.

MAYBE IT'S YOU -Jung Hee Joo

YOU FOOL - Kim Gu Rim

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said: Hee hee... I can see tat I hav lure at least one of our lurkers fr JW thread here @kittyhoo and maybe some others who r oso doing undercover NIS duties here :D

and not forgetting my baby bunny sissy @Mishiellie too... :x:x:x glad to see u here... letz burn this thread like wat the BM trio did, yah?

Roll call, @arch00 archie @crazyoverkdrama pororo @bobsavero Z, u ladies need to b done with Gakie soon. Need u to burn this thread too.

hahaha my bunnie unnie... I'll be making OB gifs soon too!!! already took down notes for my sweaty and hot theme...

I have so much Soompi hw everyday

I need to burn OB thread.. JW thread.. CJH thread.. and make gifs... busy busy bunny!! Now i just hope these can contribute to some weight loss  =P

Yes my dear baby bunnie sissy, u r sure one really busy bunny. Dun wear yourself out... we can do it sweet and slowly here. No need to hurry to flood this thread immediately. A few goodies each day or every other day just to keep this alive and moving. We r not racing to fill the pages to hit 1000 like wat the rest r doing in JW thread. The pace shld be gradual so tat new friends can come onboard and share their love for the Hwang Family, for TaeJa and for the drama itself, and not to have to plough thru tons of pages to try to catch up.

For Joo Won fans, OB can be our rehab "clinic" for the long drought season without cutie on the small screen. But, at the same time, it can oso be the place where fans of the other actors or actresses who played the roles of Tae-Hee's family and not forgeting Uie's fans too. So the goodies we share here not necessarily has to be only focused on TaeJa or Joo Won only.

To all my fellow friends fr JW thread, can I make a personal request pleazz? Letz try to keep it garden style here or at most rockies style, and not turn it into another JW thread with too extreme moaty stuff. We do not want to shock our new friends here and make them uncomfortable to share their love for OB. Thank Q :) :x :*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ojakgyo-Brothers04_zpsa4115b7f.jpg

Ojakgyo-Brothers_zpsa0094d05.jpg

ojakkyo-header1_zps79ef4256.jpg

20110730_Ojakgyo-Brothers_0_zps5f663e18.jpg

(cr. DCinside, Baidu)

Guest Mishiellie

oo~~~  so far... Taehee is hands down my fav character from JW evarrrrrr
gahhhhh I love him in OB soooo much!!!!  

Guest padme

awwww how beautiful memories comes to my mind <3  *o* mabe I should re-watch OB again YAY!!

@mishiellie  can't agree more with you Taee Hee is too one of my fav character from Joowonnie <3

awwww how beautiful memories comes to my mind

Na do na do... Tae-Hee is my 1st love of all the characters Junnie has potrayed ♡♡♡♡

This is one of my fave OB vid made my fave Svetik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWUyMS8hBeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Archived