[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

International Kiss Day - Memorable Kisses

6) Joo Won & UEE

The man just won't give up, but I  do respect his perseverance. Besides, the chemistry between them and the way they look together on screen is almost too good to be true. I have to wonder, though, do kisses usually last that long? How do they breath? Regrettably, I don't have a higher education degree in the art of kissing, so somebody please enlighten me.  

FULL article here:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/international-kiss-day-memorable-kisses

They need to be higher than 6th place!!! :P

FemaleQuixote said:

6) Joo Won & UEE

The man just won't give up, but I  do respect his perseverance. Besides, the chemistry between them and the way they look together on screen is almost too good to be true. I have to wonder, though, do kisses usually last that long? How do they breath? Regrettably, I don't have a higher education degree in the art of kissing, so somebody please enlighten me.  

FULL article here:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/international-kiss-day-memorable-kisses

farbarri said: FemaleQuixote said:

6) Joo Won & UEE

Guest caramelmarqs

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Ojakgyo brothers - Unbroken

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ °º ¤

Guest kpopfanatic07

i just have to post here: why is there no Joowon-Uee thread on the couples-shippers paradise thread? :( it saddens me that there's none and i badly shipped this couple since Ojakgyo Brothers and after watching their Happy Together episode with the rest of the casts, I thought that it's not only me that wants them to date. Even the older casts wants them to date. :)

kpopfanatic07 said: i just have to post here: why is there no Joowon-Uee thread on the couples-shippers paradise thread? :( it saddens me that there's none and i badly shipped this couple since Ojakgyo Brothers and after watching their Happy Together episode with the rest of the casts, I thought that it's not only me that wants them to date. Even the older casts wants them to date. :)

Guest facing

I know I was late but I just finished this drama recently, nice & warm drama. Joo Won and Uee look great together :x
yiy1.jpg

Guest chantilly

facing said: I know I was late but I just finished this drama recently, nice & warm drama. Joo Won and Uee look great together :x
I agree.  I have a lot of fun watching it and LOL moments too... havent done that w/alot of kdramas and can't believe this nice series has so little reviews?other suckier dramas even that sucky drama 'when a man loves' have over 200 pages and this has only 78 pages??? This drama must be underrated? wow, i guess ppl dont like family dramas? 

Guest kpopfanatic07

kpopfanatic07 said:

i just have to post here: why is there no Joowon-Uee thread on the couples-shippers paradise thread? :( it saddens me that there's none and i badly shipped this couple since Ojakgyo Brothers and after watching their Happy Together episode with the rest of the casts, I thought that it's not only me that wants them to date. Even the older casts wants them to date. :)

@kpopfanatic07 - because all the crazy spazzing, shipping, analyzing was happening already here

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/category/ojakkyo-brothers/

and here

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/obsessions-6/obsessions/

hence it made redundant creating other threads on soompi. ;)

OMG THANK YOU!!!!

Btw can you recommend me some well written Joowon-Uee fics? If it's not much of a bother :)

I normally don't read fics but I suddenly have the urge to read one with my OTP coz I really really want them to date in real life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

kpopfanatic07 said:

FemaleQuixote

wrote:

»

kpopfanatic07 said:<br />

i just have to post here: why is there no Joowon-Uee thread on the couples-shippers paradise thread?

:(

it saddens me that there's none and i badly shipped this couple since Ojakgyo Brothers and after watching their Happy Together episode with the rest of the casts, I thought that it's not only me that wants them to date. Even the older casts wants them to date.

:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

@kpopfanatic07

- because all the crazy spazzing, shipping, analyzing was happening already here<br />

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/category/ojakkyo-brothers/

<br />

and here <br />

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/obsessions-6/obsessions/<br

/>

hence it made redundant creating other threads on soompi.

;)

chantilly said: facing said: I know I was late but I just finished this drama recently, nice & warm drama. Joo Won and Uee look great together :x
I agree.  I have a lot of fun watching it and LOL moments too... havent done that w/alot of kdramas and can't believe this nice series has so little reviews?other suckier dramas even that sucky drama 'when a man loves' have over 200 pages and this has only 78 pages??? This drama must be underrated? wow, i guess ppl dont like family dramas? 

Guest chantilly

@FemaleQuixote,

I know, this is actually the only long series i have ever watched and my kdrama are actually pretty limited ( completed less than 7) since most of them are redundant and sappy and most of them time always the themes of 2 hot guys and 2 hot women so i was never interested.  however, one of my korean colleagues recommended me to watch this lighthearted family drama and i was like what 58????? hahaha LOL.. but i am glad i finished thru, if ppl can managed thru the first 10 episodes i think they will really enjoy it just like i have. sure, it's got flaws what series don't u know but it somehow worked and u said it was indeed 'extremely satisfactory and well executed'.  i don't feel like uee and this jw are the leads since i feel everyone have equal amount of screen time so i don't see it as they are the main couple but they are certainly a cute pair up. 

I was just surprised w/these lighthearted dramas the treat is not even over 100 pages and i was skipping 3 episodes of that 'when a man loves' of that HOTTIE SSH my god such a horrible series and it was over 500 pages?????? hahahah LOL...what is that??? i mean seriously?

I am almost finishing up Heartless City, that one is great and it's only got 300 pages so far but i guess it will grow but that one is so good.  probably the best kdrama action i have ever watched.  =)

chantilly said:

@FemaleQuixote,

I know, this is actually the only long series i have ever watched and my kdrama are actually pretty limited ( completed less than 7) since most of them are redundant and sappy and most of them time always the themes of 2 hot guys and 2 hot women so i was never interested.  however, one of my korean colleagues recommended me to watch this lighthearted family drama and i was like what 58????? hahaha LOL.. but i am glad i finished thru, if ppl can managed thru the first 10 episodes i think they will really enjoy it just like i have. sure, it's got flaws what series don't u know but it somehow worked and u said it was indeed 'extremely satisfactory and well executed'.  i don't feel like uee and this jw are the leads since i feel everyone have equal amount of screen time so i don't see it as they are the main couple but they are certainly a cute pair up. 

I was just surprised w/these lighthearted dramas the treat is not even over 100 pages and i was skipping 3 episodes of that 'when a man loves' of that HOTTIE SSH my god such a horrible series and it was over 500 pages?????? hahahah LOL...what is that??? i mean seriously?

I am almost finishing up Heartless City, that one is great and it's only got 300 pages so far but i guess it will grow but that one is so good.  probably the best kdrama action i have ever watched.  =)

Archived