[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rukia-chan

Anyone willing to share english subs for this drama? Hard time finding subs for Hanrel versions. Tried Darksmurf, but 50 % is not synched correctly, too much timing corrections between the scenes is needed and it will take me ages to modify the timings  :(( Do you know where I can download the subs?
UEE and Joowon's chemistry here is just off the hook! JJANG!!! :x

Rukia-chan said: Anyone willing to share english subs for this drama? Hard time finding subs for Hanrel versions. Tried Darksmurf, but 50 % is not synched correctly, too much timing corrections between the scenes is needed and it will take me ages to modify the timings  :(( Do you know where I can download the subs?
UEE and Joowon's chemistry here is just off the hook! JJANG!!! :x

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

watching UEE new drama , Golden Rainbow and missed this one so much ,, so I found this halrious video .. Enjoy it ^^
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Joo Won and Uhm Tae Woong + talks about UEE

Archived