[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest shane1994_coolgirl

can someone please translate ep 28 written preview?

태범은 수영에게 남다른 관심을 보이는 공부장이 거슬린다.

회식자리에서 수영을 향해 노래하는 공부장과 싫지 않은 미소를 짓는

수영의 모습에 태범은 연거푸 술만 마시고...

자은은 태희와 또 마주칠까 봐 제하에게 아직 일할 준비가 안 되어

있는 것 같으니 조금만 더 생각할 시간을 달라고 얘기한다.

제하에게서 그 얘기를 듣게 된 태희는 자은은 만나는데...

thanks! :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freezspirit

Bing Translator says:

Tae-bum interest to swim is a great study looks.

A memorable place to swim in and towards the study of singing smiles are silhji

Swimming in the Pan is the appearance of open and drink sake dice ...

Here is a look at the article again would encounter with a Tae-Hee to is not yet ready to work

Dont seem just a little more time to think.

My talk is that he is a born-to hear ... meet

Guest antinh85

This translation is from happy22qt from http://welcometohappysworld.com/2011/11/kdrama-ojakgyo-brothers-episode-28-text-preview/

Tae Bum is very unhappy because of new minister's special treatment and concern for Sooyoung. Tae Bum gets deppress and kept drinking at the dinner party as he looks at Soo Young smiling while she and the minister singing.

Tae Hee can not suppress his feelings and sees Ja Eun hoping that she'll reconsider but he accidently hears her talking about him while talking to Jae Ha.

Awww..poor TH. It's rather cute how someone like TH who hardly express his feelings can be so lovesick. Once he likes someone, he gives her his whole and even more than he can contain. It is a fictional character but the idea of it is so sweet. Only, if he exists in real life. lol

This translation is from happy22qt from http://welcometohappysworld.com/2011/11/kdrama-ojakgyo-brothers-episode-28-text-preview/

Tae Bum is very unhappy because of new minister's special treatment and concern for Sooyoung. Tae Bum gets deppress and kept drinking at the dinner party as he looks at Soo Young smiling while she and the minister singing.

Tae Hee can not suppress his feelings and sees Ja Eun hoping that she'll reconsider but he accidently hears her talking about him while talking to Jae Ha.

Awww..poor TH. It's rather cute how someone like TH who hardly express his feelings can be so lovesick. Once he likes someone, he gives her his whole and even more than he can contain. It is a fictional character but the idea of it is so sweet. Only, if he exists in real life. lol

the translations is not quite right.

JaEun worries that she may keep running into TH if she works with KJ, so she tells KJ she is not ready to work with him. She tells him she needs more time to think about working with him. TH hears about this from KJ and therefore meets JaEun...

Hello, everyone!

Was really mad earlier cause my stream lagged at the latter parts. I missed the first TaeHee-JaEun scene too! :(

Anyway, I'll be watching again after I finish uploading the cuts~

I can't wait for tomorrow's episodeeeeeeee~ I want fluff T_T

EDIT: AND HOW CAN I FORGET JOOWON'S SEXY ENGLISH? /faints

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 1 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 2 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 3 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 4 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 27

I also uploaded the preview for tomorrow's episode!

Episode 28 Preview

Plus Taehee's sexy English cuts! Hahahaha. :P

Bonus!

I know you want to click it! :P

PS: Do you guys want cuts of the whole episode? @_@

i love it

thanks sierra

I tink its pretty obvious tat kj n th are related frm the way kj looked at the mum's pic in th's wallet. Oh dear...if th finds out tat kj is his bro, he's gonna give up je to him i feel... :vicx:

Goksu is so adorable. Anyone got info on tat boy playing goksu? He does not look full korean. And he looks like mini hongki from ft island.

Thank u sierra for all the links. Super happy!! :w00t:

I tink its pretty obvious tat kj n th are related frm the way kj looked at the mum's pic in th's wallet. Oh dear...if th finds out tat kj is his bro, he's gonna give up je to him i feel... :vicx:

Goksu is so adorable. Anyone got info on tat boy playing goksu? He does not look full korean. And he looks like mini hongki from ft island.

Thank u sierra for all the links. Super happy!! :w00t:

I think if they’re related it will be stepbrother cuz KJ looks too old to be his younger half-bro (blood-related). If KJ gonna be TH half-bro…then KJ should be 6 or more years younger than TH cuz his mom left him when he was 6 yrs old and if she start a new family then…but it looks like KJ is about the same age with TH. In fact KJ looks very successful in his career with such a huge office (one need experiences to achieve that kind of success) and I think he’s quite well off too. Maybe TH mom remarried to KJ father and now she might want to find him…that might be the real possible reason why KJ is so *interested* in TH!

THANKS Sierra for the YT links. :w00t: OMO..TH only speak a few simple English words and everyone is swooning and definitely *FAINTED* if more..... blush.gif

Anyone know the name of the song that UEE uses for her cell phone ringtone on this drama. I know I heard it somewhere but don't remember it.

I think if they’re related it will be stepbrother cuz KJ looks too old to be his younger half-bro (blood-related). If KJ gonna be TH half-bro…then KJ should be 6 or more years younger than TH cuz his mom left him when he was 6 yrs old and if she start a new family then…but it looks like KJ is about the same age with TH. In fact KJ looks very successful in his career with such a huge office (one need experiences to achieve that kind of success) and I think he’s quite well off too. Maybe TH mom remarried to KJ father and now she might want to find him…that might be the real possible reason why KJ is so *interested* in TH!

THANKS Sierra for the YT links. w00t.gif OMO..TH only speak a few simple English words and everyone is swooning and definitely *FAINTED* if more..... blush.gif

Yep tats possible. Th is supposed to be 30 in the show right? Btw why is kj following th in the drama? For his new movie?

drunk jaeun is just the cutest! hahaa. i just can't wait for the main couples to start calling each other jaeun-ah and taehee oppa~ i will go crazy. lol

i think the last scene was definitely the highlight of today's episode. for a second there i was rooting for the new guy and jaeun. it was a very cute and funny scene, i love how jaeun finally laughed and smiled. then when taehee came in and you see his reaction, my heart sank~ :C

Guest shane1994_coolgirl

omg so sadd...TH bid farewell to JE and promised her that he wont come looking for her anymore and he will pretend to not know her if they ever meet :(

and KJ IS TH's half brother!! he is TH's hyung!

I watched the week's episodes on KBS World. Finally, some Jaeun-Taehee scenes! I honestly didn't expect to fall madly in love with this couple, since I was mostly watching the drama for Sooyoung and Taehee, but even a little rock-paper-scissors scene made me gush giddily. And I've been hating on Taepil because he was so mean to Jaeun, but when he was being good to Jaeun to the point of massaging her ankle and Taehee saw it and was REALLY bothered--well, can I say I'm suddenly thankful for Taepil's existence? :lol: Whew, K-dramas really have a way of casting couples with the best chemistry--I would've never thought of pairing up Uee and Joowon but they turned out so cute together. :wub:

I'm excited for the later episodes because--yay, love triangles, finally! I don't want Taehee to suffer too much though, since the guy already has issues, and I think he was nicer to Jaeun than most drama leading man are.

When Sooyoung and Taebeom immediately got married, I thought that killed a possibility of love triangles, but if they're still hiding their relationship at work, then I can see how triangles can be squeezed in. I know Taehee has his story of past heartbreak, but I kinda want to see him get some love pain for a while... :sweatingbullets: I just feel so bad for Sooyoung, and it would be good for both of them to have another guy treat her the way she should be treated and make him realize that he needs to become a real husband to her.

I wanted to see Taesik and Misuk, but now I'm not too sure. -_- I don't want him with Yejin either. I feel like... I wouldn't wish a man like him on any decent woman. He seriously needs to grow up. I wonder how his storyline will be written though, since at this point, it's really hard to root for him.

just finish the live stream....oh did TH say goodbye to JE???? who on earth is KJ?????ok i shall wait patiently for softy's recaps...

Softy E28 Recap is on now!

Sob sob sob....poor TH saying goodbye to JE.. why so soon it has not even started yet :( and such heart breaking conversation with TB....TH had such a sad issue with the abandonment by his mom and it will take a lot to forgive her.

I guess TH mom will be the mysterious buyer of O farm so that will make it easy to forgive her later and mend the relationship with TH and the Hwang family. I bet J's stepmom gonna run away with the money, leaving poor J homeless again and am sure the Hwang will be more than happy to have her back...I hope that's the way to go..keeping finger crossed! :phew:

Softy E28 Recap is on now!

Sob sob sob....poor TH saying goodbye to JE.. why so soon it has not even started yet :( and such heart breaking conversation with TB....TH had such a sad issue with the abandonment by his mom and it will take a lot to forgive her.

I guess TH mom will be the mysterious buyer of O farm so that will make it easy to forgive her later and mend the relationship with TH and the Hwang family. I bet J's stepmom gonna run away with the money, leaving poor J homeless again and am sure the Hwang will be more than happy to have her back...I hope that's the way to go..keeping finger crossed! :phew:

Omg just reading the recap made me tear. Hope i dont bawl my eyes out watching it later. I know juwon can cry very well since i watched baker king......

Cant wait for ep 28's cuts!!!!!

Guest antinh85

^^^

I hope that it would not be the case where JE is homeless again. I would feel another heartbreak if she's being abandon again for the sake of the drama but we have 20 episodes to go so I quess they might go that route. Though it's rather predictable if they do. Hopefully she'll KJ too help her too.

I really wonder when her dad will return. I thought he would return around mid-way through the drama but I quess not. Hope his character would come up soon.

OMG another long week. My lovesick puppy is in so much pain, it's killing me.

Hingggg.. Can't help but to cry for TaeHee because of this episode..

Poor Taehee T_______________T

and I was like JAEUN PLEASE PLEASE STOP HIM but.. but.. T_______________T

And seriously, TS?! How can you do that to your poor son T_T (and yes, I think he looks like Hongki a bit too! Hahaha)

What are you doing to us drama!? T____T

Someone please end all this angst T_________T

Uploading the cuts, will edit my post later. Done uploading!

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 1 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 28

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 2 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 28

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 3 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 28

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 4 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 28

TaeHee & JaEun Cut 5 (Ojakgyo Brothers) - Episode 28

Xn2IW.jpg

*heart breaks into a million pieces*

Archived