[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest thanatus000

I also think the same and I also think that TH's mum will appear sometimes during the upcoming episodes , since she is alive then surely she will appear and she will be regretfull and will try to win back her son's love and maybe she will be helped by her second son KJ 

Today's epi was good and TB-SY sweet moments were sweet especially the hug , I'm loving the fact that TB decided to try to make this contract works or let's say to make this year go smooth and not be hard on SY so I'm expecting he will fall in love with YS very soon and the ex will appear also sometime in the future to threaten their couple 

waitng for JE's confession tomorrow even though it came during a sad moment but I'm sure we will enjoy how TH will re-gain her trust again :)

i also love TB-SY scene..even though they are always arguing they are still so cute together....but i hope nothing happens to their baby in the future just to make TB realize his feelings for SY...for JE hope her anger will subside soon and wont drag for long cause it felt so bad to see both her and ajumma in pain...actually the whole family....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think ys is th's mum like wat the above person said. Its nt possible tat no one recognises her frm the family....i also think tat producer guy is th's bro....

Anyways im so glad je confessed first. This will make th even more guilty and struggle w his feelings for her! I like!! XD

Guest orbiter

We have seen Epi 26 video preview, here is the text. Any difference? Anyone? :P

26부 :: 10월 30일 일요일 저녁 7시 55분

고시원 앞을 지키던 태희는 자은과 마주치게 되고 미안하다며 사과하지만...

자은은 태희에게 화를 내며 다신 찾아오지 말고 아는 척도 하지 말라

얘기하며 돌아선다. 그런 자은을 보는 태희의 마음은 아파오고....

수영과 태범은 동시에 국장의 호출을 받게 되고, 국장은 두 사람에게

베일에 싸여있는 10억 기부 할아버지를 인터뷰해올 것을 지시한다.

먼저 성공한 사람에게 팀장 자리를 맡기겠다는 얘기에 수영은 자존심이 상하고...

태범과 취재경쟁에 돌입하게 되는데...

Guest msillenor

YS as TH's mom? that's too messed up i think.

yeah i don't think KJ is gay. he's probably just doing it on purpose. man he is hilaaaarious hahaha :) that said, i wonder how their love triangle would start. i hope KJ casts JE in his movie or something. haha just saying.

i love how the hwang family gains a new family member with TS's son since JE is leaving the household.

Aishhhh

TH waits for JE at the junction. He ask where's JE's been. JE ask him about ahjumma n etc. n how she trust TH n of coz she mentions she likes TH. (They talked a lot but I don't understand all of it but from TH's face, he looks so sad by hearing what JE's words). JE ask TH did he brings the lucky charm with him and he said yes n show it to her. JE take it n throwed it at the road n said "that's it don't ever come n find me again. They're no longer associated with each other". at the same time a car come by.. n it hit the lucky charm. TH's looks so sad n while JE goes away.. TH's looks shocked n after he realised he go to get the pendant/lucky charm back.. Thanks God.the pendant still ok!!

In his car, outside the boarding house (he waits outside the boarding house till night) he remembers what JE said to him before "regarding how JE felt about him, n of cos JE also did mention about coffe when they talking just now (If I'm not mistaken she said did TH brings coffee b4 this to bribe her/ to ease his guilt)..

He keeps staring the pendant inside his car... n he decide to go n buy some food n coffee for JE. He left it outside of the room.. n he saw JE shoe lace is untied,,n he tied it for her.. he left it just like that n didn't knocked the door. After a while, JE go out n saw the food n coffee.. She throws it inside the dustbin!!

about TB-SY..their head/boss ask them to do a task.. they need to compete each other..it's so funny!! xDDD

TH went home.. her mom ask him.. did he ate already.. n make some food for him.. n TH's said sorry mom (awww..so cute)

still watching the drama now

OMO OMO..love triangle start now!!!

Director KJ (the one who interested in TH) looks for new character for animation.. one of his staff bring a cartoon "paroro" (LOL in korea the famous cartoon is "pororo" ..n he's not interested in it... he flips around the paper n found out JE's cartoon design (It's same like TH's pendant!!).. the cartoon main character are ducks with their family ( I can see the resemblace with the mom, the dad n others)..

Director KJ called JE, to ask about the cartoon. but JE said she's not interested n end the phone..LOL n he tried again to call but failed. At the police station, TH questioning some suspect.. (ypu know how TH when he's questioning suspect xDDD he's so damn fierce).. the criminal doesn't want to answer.. KJ was there at that moment ( he whisper to the suspect--> quick answer the question)..LOL TH's was beside him n give him a death glare xDDD wahahahaha

So sweet

after TH finished his work I supposed..He waits outside the boarding house/hotel again.. n he saw JE goes out in boots..JE bumps into ppl as she walks by..n she also trip on some fruit seller..n just walk by.. the fruit seller called her as all her fruits falls down.. TH helps the seller to picks up n then quickly followed JE.. JE saw same food that she tested with ahjumma before n she ate it..n she remembered how the seller said she looks a like with mom..she stop eating the food n goes..TH comes n pays for the food..JE cross the road and almost been hit..TH looks from far n worried..n he chased JE ..suddenly he lost her.. n JE comes out from hiding n ask hism " ahjusshi are u a stalker"... n JE said don't followed her..TH followed him n put his jacket on JE.. JE takes it off.. n TH puts it backs.. n JE takes it off.. n TH put it back on..

Did TH said he worried about JE??? (yes he did)... n he confessed he likes JE!!!!

END!!!!

OMG next week come fast please... TH already confessed he likes JE XDDD hopefully what I heard is TRUE!!!

No preview

but there are some tids bits after the ep. end

TH still talking to JE.. n JE looks so shocked~~ Please date n accept it already!!! but I guess JE won't accept. his feelings at this moment yet

n I wanna see how the love triangle starts now..Director guy might tried to find JE as he interested in the cartoons character line story n design

Guest thanatus000

So sweet

after TH finished his work I supposed..He waits outside thw boarding house/hotel again.. n he saw JE goes out in boots..JE bumps into ppl as she walks by..n she also trip on some fruit seller..n just walk by.. the fruit seller called her as all her fruits falls down.. TH helps the seller to picks up n then quickly followed JE.. JE saw same food that she tested with ahjumma before n she ate it..n she remembered how the seller said she looks a like with mom..she stop eating the food n goes..TH comes n pays for the food..JE cross the road and almost been hit..TH looks from far n worried..n he chased JE ..suddenly he lost her.. n JE comes out from hiding n ask hism " ahjusshi are u a stalker"... n JE said don't followed her..TH followed him n put his jacket on JE.. JE takes it off.. n TH puts it backs.. n JE takes it off.. n TH put it back on..

Did TH said he worried about JE??? (yes he did)... n he confessed he likes JE!!!!

END!!!!

OMG next week comes fast ... TH already confessed he likes JE XDDD hopefully what I heard is TRUE!!!

I think what you heard is right cause that is what i understand too...he also said he misses her that´s why his always following her....

why do they have to end it that way...? fury.giffury.gif how am i supposed to wait another week...

So sweet

after TH finished his work I supposed..He waits outside the boarding house/hotel again.. n he saw JE goes out in boots..JE bumps into ppl as she walks by..n she also trip on some fruit seller..n just walk by.. the fruit seller called her as all her fruits falls down.. TH helps the seller to picks up n then quickly followed JE.. JE saw same food that she tested with ahjumma before n she ate it..n she remembered how the seller said she looks a like with mom..she stop eating the food n goes..TH comes n pays for the food..JE cross the road and almost been hit..TH looks from far n worried..n he chased JE ..suddenly he lost her.. n JE comes out from hiding n ask hism " ahjusshi are u a stalker"... n JE said don't followed her..TH followed him n put his jacket on JE.. JE takes it off.. n TH puts it backs.. n JE takes it off.. n TH put it back on..

END!!!!

OMG next week comes fast please... TH already confessed he likes JE XDDD hopefully what I heard is TRUE!!!

No preview

but there are some tids bits after the ep. end

TH still talking to JE.. n JE looks so shocked~~ Please date n accept it already!!! but I guess JE won't accept. his feelings at this moment yet

n I wanna see how the love triangle starts now..Director guy might tried to find JE as he interested in the cartoons character line story n design

Thank you so much 'tamaharuchan' for Ep 26 SPOILER! :w00t: Omo...this episode is full of TH & JE making me swoon and the confession...LOVE IT! :wub: Oh dear next week please come faster !

OMG :-O tonight's episode is so sooooooooooooooooooooo cool :-O

cant wait for ep26 link

OMG OMG OMG i'm gonna die :w00t:

I know right... Cant wait to watch it. Hopefully someone kind will uplaod it soon

I know right... Cant wait to watch it. Hopefully someone kind will uplaod it soon

yeah yeah :w00t: so does anyone read this ??? please please upload soon

i wanna see my favorite couple,wanna see the romance :w00t:

haizzz, seeing TH&JE, i just wanna fall in love with someone rightnow :lol: sadly,no one has appeared :lol:

oh how am i suppose to wait for 5 days for the next episode....will wait patiently for cadence summary but oh yeah our 'man' whos so sure of his feelings .....has confessed....that is quite fast dear writers didnt expect that but oh what a nice surprise ending....

during few minutes b4 ending during the "stalking" time n when JE take off his jacket from her shoulder..I keep yelling to TH..HUG her will you~~~ n KISS her...nah..but not gonna happened ...out TH do what he's best at..YELLING xDDD yelling at JE n that makes her stop from taking off the jacket...kekeke

now ep.26..we have another 24 ep. to go..dear PD-nim n writer-nim..please give us LOTS of kisses n hug..n of coz I want to see their date!! I can't imagine how awkward it will be ..kekekekeke..

TH being jealous is also on my list xDDD kekekeke.. I wanna see how TH's being romantic n lovey dovey LOL

may i know is it me ? or something happens that Ojakgyo Brothers aired earlier today ?

or its just me ?

It aired on time like usual~~

btw cadence recap on ep.26 already UP!!!!

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/ojakkyo-brothers-e25/

keke..gahhh.how can I wait another 5 days for the next ep..it's torturing..at least give us some preview text or something TT^TT

Archived