[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sungkyunkwan Scandal was GOOD - but thanks to yoon ah in and song joong ki actually

and i agree you, cant believe he lost the rookie award

cause he was extremely awesome as the bad boy majun

agree 100% on JooWon losing in that category - JooWon butt heads with Yoon SiYoon in the acting department in Baker King;. He should have won and outstanding award as well. Could it be that JooWon is not very popular during that time? But I'm glad he is now acting side by side with famous stars like TaeBoom.

Guest antinh85

^^ The things with awards, don't take them too seriously. They are not base on acting talents alone, more so on popularity. While Joo Won acting was great as it is his first series but he played the bad guy, the spotlight was definitely on Yoon si Yoon more.

More so Micky won because his genre is sageuk, they are deem to be more harder to act. Well it gives Micky more credit because he hardly ever acts and he tried a sageuk. Plus, Micky has enourmous fan base. haha

This is what i understand from the written preview on the 2nd paragraph, it says that JE doesnt want to meet taehee again, and tahee's heart is hurting, taehee couldnt accept what je had said so he once again look for JE...:)

Guest hardtoletgo

Text preview for Ep 27.

♧ 27부 :: 11월 5일 토요일 저녁 7시 55분 ♧

국수의 존재를 알게 된 가족들은 모두 놀라고 태식 당황한다.

창식은 태식에게 어떻게 된 일이냐며 따져 묻다가, 급기야 가방을 싸서

집을 나가라고 엄포를 놓는데...

태희의 고백에 자은은 다시는 보지 말자며 돌아서고, 태희의 가슴은 아파온다.

그러나 아무리 생각해도 자은의 말을 받아들일 수 없는 태희는

다시 자은을 찾아가는데...

Sounds like a sad episode..... :tears:

Rough translation:

The family is taken aback after finding out that Gook-soo is Tae-shik’s son, and Tae-shik is bewildered. Chang-shik (father) asks Tae-shik about what has happened, and finally tells Tae-shik to pack his bags and leave…

After hearing Tae-hee’s confession, Ja-eun tells him that they should not see each other again, and Tae-hee is pained (literal translation: his heart hurts). No matter how much he thinks about it though, Tae-hee cannot accept what Ja-eun told him and so he goes to find her again…

This is what i understand from the written preview on the 2nd paragraph, it says that JE doesnt want to meet taehee again, and tahee's heart is hurting, taehee couldnt accept what je had said so he once again look for JE...:)

Rough translation:

The family is taken aback after finding out that Gook-soo is Tae-shik’s son, and Tae-shik is bewildered. Chang-shik (father) asks Tae-shik about what has happened, and finally tells Tae-shik to pack his bags and leave…

After hearing Tae-hee’s confession, Ja-eun tells him that they should not see each other again, and Tae-hee is pained (literal translation: his heart hurts). No matter how much he thinks about it though, Tae-hee cannot accept what Ja-eun told him and so he goes to find her again…

THANKS for the translation! :w00t:

Sob..we all sort of knew that she will reject him when she is still hurting from betrayal and seething with such anger. Poor TH, his first ever confession to a girl lead to heartbreeeak! Hope that TH is going to do everything it takes to move her heart & win her back...Fighting TH!

Such a sad outcome for the family especially TS and what will become of Noodle if TS left the home... :unsure:

Guest msillenor

just reading at this part makes me giddy :wub: I'll just wait for some kind soul to translate the preview haha :D

EDIT

ooohh.. thanks hardtoletgo for the translation above. yeah after all that happened he was bound to get rejected. i wonder what will TH do now to gain her trust back. how will he move JE's heart? aaah can't stop fangirl-ing haha  :D  so during that process is where KJ enters the love triangle? hehe can't wait for the competition, if ever there will be you know.

i feel bad for TS. he suddenly has to take care of a son he didn't knew he had and then he's getting kicked out by dad?

Guest fathineric

BRING IT ON TAEHEE BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!

be a mannnnnnnn

bet jaeun isnt an easy girl and please PD-nim make it even harder for taehee

after all the betrayal episodes

so then we can see all the stalker moves of MR taehee (its not like heisnt a stalker before as a policeman LOL)

and KIM-PD aka new guy, i bet now you are the one who can actually comfort jaeun's heart after all that happened

so i wish u can take care of JAEUN

and increase the level of TAEHEE's jeaolusy (which i want cause jealous TAEHEE is cute *cutest ever*)

Guest nuuryzaan

hi everyone. it's my 1st time posting here. I'm so glad OB get a lots of loves from all of you wub.gif

my favorite couple definitely TaeHee and Ja Eun but I also wanna see how SY and TB relationship going to happen next. They're quite interesting for me. Need to see how TB going to fall in love with SY. hehe

OMG, can't wait to see Ja-Eun reactions next week!!  From the preview, I do feel bad for TS. I thought his father is suppose to be considerate and understanding but when it comes to TS, he kicks him out? Poor Noodle (honestly I thought Noodle is like little version FT Islang, Hongki) phew.gif 

sorry for my bad English 

I cant stop watchin ep 26. Im so gaga over the ja-hee couple!! And to me it's nt really the words tt mk me melt bt the way th says it. Like wen he said sorry at the beginning of the ep. And also wen he said "it's cold" as he draped the jacket over her. These few words he says them in almost a whisper. Tats wat drives me mad! Hes very good with his expressions as well.

wow, each episode is getting more and more interesting! i think i'm addicted to this drama~ lol, what an episode!

i use to really hate taepil for being rude to jaeun and taehee but dang, i changed my mind! him and noodles make a funny/cute pair! i feel so bad for the little kid. the moment where taeshik was body slammed by dad was the best. i think he totally deserved it, haha. but then there were sad moments too, i didn't wanna watch the last scene between jaeun and taehee thinking i have to wait another week. sigh. two confessions in one episode~ and i'm sure it's gonna be heartbreaking. although, i am glad that the love triangle finally started. now i want a duck key chain! i can't wait! i'm glad that ojakgyo brothers is getting more recognition! C:

Guest msillenor

I cant stop watchin ep 26. Im so gaga over the ja-hee couple!! And to me it's nt really the words tt mk me melt bt the way th says it. Like wen he said sorry at the beginning of the ep. And also wen he said "it's cold" as he draped the jacket over her. These few words he says them in almost a whisper. Tats wat drives me mad! Hes very good with his expressions as well.

ohmygaahh so true! i'm glad i'm not alone. it made me crazy after watching the episode live. then i painfully (haha) waited for youtube clips of ep 26 and replayed those scenes. joo won is soo good :) even his stares to JE, you feel the emotions he's supposed to portray. and i love how it's changed throughout the episodes.

saturday please come faster..

i feel bad for TS. he suddenly has to take care of a son he didn't knew he had and then he's getting kicked out by dad?

I feel like the idea of the father kicking TS out of the house is for him to grow up and become a mature man because right now, I still feel that he hasn't mature given that he is the oldest of the siblings ... even with the issues of Noodle, he is passing the child over from one person to another ...

Kicking him out will give him that chance to grow as well as bond with Noodle as father and son.

:o so sorry everyone. I'm supposed to be translating these previews for you but my life has once again gotten in the way. Oopsie. But I'm really excited to see the development between JE and TH. It's so cute :D I'm so mad the parents ruined it for them though.

Guest sunny_namanya

i am wondering how the story ends :P is it possible that TH n JE got married and have babies... ? :w00t:

TS has a son already, TB is going to have a child coming soon...TH n TP? they might!! :D

Guest antinh85

^^^

I want to see them have a wedding too. That would be Deabak!!!!!! hahha But anyways, i'm not putting too much hopes into it. Considering JE is still very young and she's still in college, i doubt she would want to rush into marriage that fast. I think TH's will be JE's first love. I might be wrong. She was very popular before but I don't think she had a boyfriend before. TH is like the first guy that she trusts and love like her dad. If that is the case, I don't see them rushing into marriage.

Maybe we will have a time jump where JE will become an accomplish designer. Then that would be great!

Just thinking about TH having to propose, it would be another hilarious scene since he's not much of a romantic ..hahhah

:o so sorry everyone. I'm supposed to be translating these previews for you but my life has once again gotten in the way. Oopsie. But I'm really excited to see the development between JE and TH. It's so cute :D I'm so mad the parents ruined it for them though.

It's really ok Kapneemo, we have other members helping out too so don't you stress out about it too much.

I feel like the idea of the father kicking TS out of the house is for him to grow up and become a mature man because right now, I still feel that he hasn't mature given that he is the oldest of the siblings ... even with the issues of Noodle, he is passing the child over from one person to another ...

Kicking him out will give him that chance to grow as well as bond with Noodle as father and son.

I feel so bad for noodle. TP is even more caring than his own dad. Seriously, he does not deserve that kid. Everythime i see noodle, i pity him so much. Poor kid. Hopefully the adults will take better care of him.

guys! still remember Seungri?

the cute whiny girl who have a crush on TaEhee? (i know...i keep mentionaing about her..lol)

but, i just thought suddenly...

since Tae Hee and Ja Eun both confessed their feelings towards each other,

and on the preview, it looks like Ja Eun rejected him, but he is determined to get her back,

i am thinking that along the way, Seungri will probably appear again.

and i can imagine scenes where Seungri will be together with Tae Hee, and Ja Eun will see them, and misunderstood things! (like what happens in all other kdramas)

and as expected, Ja Eun will not say anything nor confront them to actually ask what is happening,

instead she will go her way and get even more jealous and mad of TaeHee

and that's when she will turn to PD Kim.

and then their dramas begin....lol

that's how I envisioned things to be. kekeke :D

Im hoping tat since th is a cop, he will get injured and send je running to him. Its cliche but i love it!!!!! Or maybe he will protect her frm baddies n get injured in her place. So excited just thinking about it. XD

Btw u guys notice the way th holds his hp to his ear. Its tilted at an angle. Its almost nt touching his ear. Muahaha. I seem to be noticing the slightest things since i keep rewatching the eps. And yest i also realised tat wen he draped the jacket over je, his hand touched her boobs. Whahahaha!! :sweatingbullets:

Archived