[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest antinh85

^^ UEE acting in here is quite convincing. She's improving so much. I think she has a knack for acting since this is only her 3rd project and she's doing quite well. I know alot of people tend to shy away from idol-actors but UEE is definitely the potential one of the bunch.

Wow we are 20 episodes in ...30 to go...eeekk... JE is definitely having some feelings for TH but it doesn't look like he does for her. In ep 20, he looks like he had forgotten about the whole thing and never even care about the incident the day before.

I seriously want to see a 2nd guy to create some conflict between them...writers come on!! we need some angst up in this joint!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously want to see a 2nd guy to create some conflict between them...writers come on!! we need some angst up in this joint!

agree ... I would definitely like to see a 3rd party to shake things up between them .. but so far, I sort of like the slow-pace in their relationship since there is still like 30 mores ep left although wish there is more of JE x TH scene ... I feel with them, the things that'll stir them would probably be the contract .. would love to know TH would do when he finds out about the contract ... I think it'll bring more depth to their relationship ...

omg, how hilarious would it be to see when TH starts falling for her? since per the mom and grandma, he never falls in love before so if he did to JE, she'll be his first love ... omg I can imagine all the hilarity that will ensure in this since he's going to be soo lost in that field ...

I think if the mom let JE stay in the attic, it's going to give a lift to the development of JE x TH similar to Smile, You like how Jung In and Kyung Soo develop their feelings since they were under the same rooftop! lol!

^ me third! lol :D

i agree with the 3rd party thing!

but whatever happened to Seung ri?? the rival girl who was always stalking tae hee? haha

it seems the writers forgot about her.. :sweatingbullets:

but yeah, a 2nd guy should ignite their love story more!!!

they need it!, so they'll realize that they have some feelings for each other!

i want those jealousy scenes! lol

(oh gosh..i cant believe i actually want a 2nd guy in the story...coz normally when i watch a kdrama, i'm always annoyed by the 2nd guy/girl and would always want them out of the scene! haha now i realized how important their roles are!)

♧ 21부 :: 10월 15일 토요일 저녁 7시 55분 ♧

태필의 말에 충격 받은 복자는 밤새 잠못 이루며 괴로워한다. 태필 역시 엄마에 대한 실망과 충격에 눈물 흘리며 괴로워하다 아침 일찍 집을 나서고...

사채업자들이 윤숙을 찾는다는 것을 알게 된 자은은 망설임 끝에 윤숙을 찾아가 이 사실을 알리며 잠시 피해있으라고 전한다. 심란한 마음으로 돌아서던 자은은 우연히 탐문수사를 벌이던 태희와 부딪치는데...

*예고영상은 준비중입니다. 이점 양해바랍니다*

Anyone care to translate Epi 21 Preview? :sweatingbullets:

You got it!! ;] [ROUGH TRANSLATION] EDIT [credits to ohayoo for the corrections]

Episode 21 - Oct 15, 2011 7:55PM Sunday

Bokja has trouble sleeping at night due to the shock from hearing what Taepil said to her. Shocked, and thinking that Taepil is disappointed with her, Bokja leaves the house early the next morning in tears... Jaeun learns that loan sharks are looking for Yoonseuk, and for awhile hesitates but eventually goes to find Yoonseuk who tells Jaeun to pretend as if she knows nothing. Though by chance, Jaeun has a change of heart and goes to investigate Taehee... (?)

*Video coming soon*

D: I am so sorry, but for some reason this one was a bit harder than the rest. And I still haven't watched episode 20 yet!! How sad...

loved this week episode, taeshik's kid seems really lovable... can't wait to see more of him.

태필의 말에 충격 받은 복자는 밤새 잠못 이루며 괴로워한다. 태필 역시 엄마에 대한 실망과 충격에 눈물 흘리며 괴로워하다 아침 일찍 집을 나서고...

사채업자들이 윤숙을 찾는다는 것을 알게 된 자은은 망설임 끝에 윤숙을 찾아가 이 사실을알리며 잠시 피해있으라고 전한다. 심란한 마음으로 돌아서던 자은은 우연히 탐문수사를 벌이던 태희와 부딪치는데...

Anyone care to translate Epi 21 Preview? :sweatingbullets:

this is what i understood from the written preview

Ajumma is shocked at what Tae pil have said to her and is unable to sleep. she cries thinking that Taepil is very disappointed in her she leaves home at early morning

the loan sharks went looking for yoonsook(I guess she is the step mother), jaeun finds about this and goes to find yoonsook at the (room rental) but yoonsook tells her to pretend as if didn't hear anything

Guest antinh85

loved this week episode, taeshik's kid seems really lovable... can't wait to see more of him.

Ajumma is shocked at what Tae pil have said to her and is unable to sleep. she cries thinking that Taepil is very disappointed in her she leaves home at early morning

the loan sharks went looking for yoonsook(I guess she is the step mother), jaeun finds about this and goes to find yoonsook at the (room rental) but yoonsook tells her to pretend as if didn't hear anything

Thank you for the translation!

I quess no TH-JE scenes for ep 21. Me not happy :(

Guest subject

Hello everyone,

I'm so happy to see thread about OB, cause right now, it's my favorite drama.

i LOVE everything about it. the acting of all the cast, the story line, the characters. i found a great recap for this drama at http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/ so you can all understand perfectly what's going on. 

i'm sure i'm not the only one who waits for development  between Ja Eun and Tae Hee.

i'm waiting also for Tae Bum realize that Soo Young is not what he thought and fall for her.

Guest green.teax

I have to say I am IN LOVE with this drama.

I first started watching it when it started broadcasting, but the first few episodes were a bit slow.

Since it's Thanksgiving weekend (in Canada), I decided to pick it up again and ended up watching 16 episodes in two days. LOLS. (I do fast forward sometimes :S)

I love it because it's so...real. It's not as "coincidental" as a lot of weekday dramas, and things move slower and more realistically. Like someone mentioned above, I can't wait until Taebum falls for Sooyoung...their road to marriage was preeetty rocky. Oh and of course, the development between the main couple! :}

Thank you for the translation!

I quess no TH-JE scenes for ep 21. Me not happy :(

Actually there will be, if you refer back to my translation of the preview. I think Jaeun decides against staying away and somehow ropes Taehee into investigating with her XP

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 17 to 20 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-20 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest -quiescent

I watched the 20 episodes within a matter of few days. And now I'm officially in love with Taehee (Joowon) :wub:

The highlight of every episode for me is the interaction between Taehee & Jaeun. And I love UEE so much now! Not that I didn't like her before but I wasn't a fan of her acting in YB, but I love it here - I can see VAST improvements. I also love scenes when Taehee becomes sexy-policeman. *sighs dreamily*

I also like the scenes where all the family are together and I love the scenes with Jaeun & the mum! Their scenes brings to tears to my eye sometimes... Unfortunately, weirdly enough I'm not really interested with the other love interests eg. MS/TS, TB/SY. They bore me and I tend to skip the parts. Don't get me wrong, I love all four of the brothers (yes, even maknae lol) but... yeah their stories don't engage me for some weird reason.

Yet even the most tiniest interaction between Taehee & Jaeun, makes me squeal. Love them!!!!

btw, i've always wondered...

When Ja eun was still homeless, and when ajumma keeps on chasing her away from the farm, and she keeps saying she doesnt have anyone, doesnt have a home....

doesnt she have 2 friends??? :unsure: 

Why haven't she thought of asking if she can stay  with her friends??i mean, they both look rich, and i'm sure they care for her...so i don't get why she was living elsewhere when she wasn't allowed to live in ojakgyo...

i just realized it now.

also, i like how Joo won is so patient and understanding to Taepil, i mean taepil treat him so badly, he always makes taehee feel like an outsider...i feel really bad for him, but he endures everything, and even if he had the chance to tell their parents how bad tae pil is treating him, he doesnt tell them anything that would make Taepil look bad....Tae Hee is such a nice hyung and son..

Your translation is off quite a bit so i have translated the preview myself here FYI. Hope it's okay.

사채업자들이 윤숙을 찾는다는 것을 알게 된 자은은 망설임 끝에 윤숙을 찾아가 이 사실을알리며 잠시 피해있으라고 전한다. 심란한 마음으로 돌아서던 자은은 우연히 탐문수사를 벌이던 태희와 부딪치는데...

EP21 PREVIEW

BJ is shocked from what TP has said to her and is unable to sleep. TP also spills tears from the disappointment and shock he had gotten from his mother and wakes up early and leaves the house. JE finds out the loan sharks are looking for YS so she goes to see YS and tells her to stay out of sight for a while. JE, being upset, was walking out and runs into TH who was in the middle of a investigation...

Guest antinh85

^^Thank you guys for the translation! WE really appreciates it!

btw, i've always wondered...

When Ja eun was still homeless, and when ajumma keeps on chasing her away from the farm, and she keeps saying she doesnt have anyone, doesnt have a home....

doesnt she have 2 friends??? :unsure: 

Why haven't she thought of asking if she can stay  with her friends??i mean, they both look rich, and i'm sure they care for her...so i don't get why she was living elsewhere when she wasn't allowed to live in ojakgyo...

i just realized it now.

I had questioned about that too. The time when she had nowhere to do and had to sleep in the office, couldn't they let her stay atleast a night or two! Maybe's it's her pride but they know pretty well of her situation. If they were true friends, they would atleast show a bit of concern. I hardly see them. Well maybe the drama has enough scenes with the brothers already, so they don't care to fit their stories in.

@S@nbi -- OOOOHHHH So THAT's what it said XP Oopsie. I kept getting confused with the names and stuff because I didn't know if Taepil was the one crying or if Bokja was crying. I just kind of made assumptions... I guess I was sort of close? Anyway, thanks for the translation. I'll try to do better next time. Helps me practice my Korean XD

Archived