[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! love TH and JE. they r so adorable. though there r not much scenes of them together on today's episode, but what i can do >""< geezzz. anyway ep18 is still good.haha.they start have feeling for each other :rolleyes: and i think JE will like TH first :-?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally loved episode 18.

maybe it's just because by now I'm already accostumed to not expect too much interaction between the OTP,

but today, that single necktie scene made me totally melt on my chair,

those two are SO good and have definitively some good chemistry.

Guest lucky_moon

does anyone have the video link for ep 18??

not torrent, coz i dont know how to open/save a torrent link....

plssss...i'm dying to watch today's ep! lol

Ep18

Does anyone know what Sooyoung's mom say during the family meetup? Did she purchase a house next door for the couple to live in, or something? I couldn't quite understand what she was saying.

For me, right now, more than the romantic pairing, my favourite dynamic has got to be Jaeun and Mom Hwang. It's funny how they went from being at each other's throat to now tolerating and liking each other's presence, even if they won't admit it in a million years. My favourite sequence so far has got to be when Jaeun stayed up in the pear farm and subsequently got sick. We know she craves a mother figure and I love that she's on Mom's side when Granny was pinkberrying on her. On the other hand, Mom Hwang only has sons and you could tell she had a little wistful moment while tending to sick Jaeun, imagining what it would be to have a daughter. I'm worried this newfound relationship would really go to hell once Jaeun finds out Mom really did hide her land deeds ;______;

^ thanks guys! :D

OMG! THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVE EP YET!

i loooove loooove the necktie scene! gosh! it made me giddy and blush while they stood there awkwardly and so close and their eyes wondering everywhere! so awkwardly cuteeeee! :wub:

we need more cute scenes like that! kyaaaaa!

i think Ja Eun will like Tae Hee first too! coz she was the first one who always thinks of Tae Hee! lol :D

now i wonder who will be the 3rd party?

maybe its just the rival girl....

i kinda like to have another guy who will like Ja Eun though...coz its more fun that way. lol

anyways, why did the wedding couple run away??

anybody knows?

the picture was soooo funny! hahaahah there's no groom or bride in the middle! :lol:

and i like how the auntie and the maknae met!!! funny!

i cant wait for next ep!!!!

maybe there will be more scenes from the auntie and maknae, and there's going to be an awkward honeymoon scene from our newlywed! lol as if they havent slept with each other yet... :rolleyes:

and woah...it seems there will be more story to be unfold!! Tae Shik's ex-gf had a son!! oh my!

unless....she was lying and it wasnt really tae shik's son...that could happen....

I LOOOOOOVEEEEE that Taebum and Sooyoung just fled their wedding for work! It's just so appropriate. I love them fleeing together. I can't wait to see their married life would be like.

Necktie will be the death of me. Holy heck, I've waited 18 episodes and the wait was so worth it, because just that short necktie scene gets me all giddy and giggly.

I was just thinking how lovely Yejin and Taeshik are that I wondered how they would spin the pairing to Taeshik/Misook, because it didn't look very likely. But I guess it'll be Taeshik's illegitimate son that would come into the equation.

Hello everyOne!

I just made a music video of Uee and Joo won sweet/giddy moment scenes from this week's ep!! :D

check it out:

YOUTUBE CLICK HERE

Hopefully it wont get blocked by kbs! Huhuhu i stayed up tonyt till midnight to finish that! Lol

Its coz of my crappy always lagging movie maker >.<

Anyways, hope u guys liked it! :)

Love, love episodes 17 & 18! I love the neck tie scene between JE and TH. It was so adorably awkward to watch :lol: I think it's funny how last week, a lot of people were upset that there was no coffee scene for JE and TH, but this week there were two. It was like the writers/PDs knew that the viewers were upset and were trying to appease us (it worked for me ;))

SY & TB's wedding was epic. It was a true tribute to SY & TB's current relationship; they are bickering even at their wedding. LOL! If they don't change out of their wedding attire, their whole objective of keeping their marriage on the down low from their co-workers is going to be ruined... I'm looking forward to that!

I knew it! I knew TS and Angelica had a kid way back when they were together... Why else would she contact him so mysteriously and suddenly? Does anyone else think that she's gonna drop another bomb, and reveal that she's ill and cannot take care of Noodles and wants to send him to TS? Then that will break up the relationship with Ye Jin (good riddance... she seems kinda fake) and pave the way for MS and TS to get together? Just a thought... :)

One other thing... I love the grudging bond between JE and the mom, but at the same time I'm scared of the huge fallout that's bound to come after JE finds out that the mom hid the contract... Plus, there's most likely gonna be a fallout between the mom and TH and possibly the rest of the family too :(

Guest wulanastasiaz

Anyone knows what's the song when Jaeun was helping Taehee with his tie?? such a nice song!

it nowhere to be found now.. maybe it will be launch later as ost part 3

i've been looking for that song since last week, when i heard that song play as the background for TB and SY couple..

Guest orbiter

Episode ratings for KBS2 drama Ojakgyo Brothers

Date Episode Nationwide Seoul

2011-08-06 01 18.7 (2nd) 19.9 (3rd)

2011-08-07 02 21.2 (2nd) 21.8 (2nd)

2011-08-13 03 16.7 (3rd) 17.2 (4th)

2011-08-14 04 22.1 (1st) 23.7 (1st)

2011-08-20 05 20.4 (1st) 20.8 (2nd)

2011-08-21 06 25.0 (1st) 25.3 (1st)

2011-08-27 07 20.3 (1st) 21.3 (1st)

2011-08-28 08 21.7 (1st) 23.3 (1st)

2011-09-03 09 17.7 (1st) 19.1 (2nd)

2011-09-04 10 22.0 (1st) 22.2 (1st)

2011-09-10 11 19.4 (1st) 19.1 (1st)

2011-09-11 12 20.5 (1st) 20.3 (1st)

2011-09-17 13 23.8 (1st) 23.9 (1st)

2011-09-18 14 29.1 (1st) 30.3 (1st)

2011-09-24 15 23.2 (1st) 24.1 (1st)

2011-09-25 16 27.7 (1st) 30.9 (1st)

2011-10-01 17 25.5 (1st) 26.0 (1st)

2011-10-02 18 28.1 (1st) 29.9 (1st)

Source: TNmS Media Korea via d-addicts

Hello everyOne!

I just made a music video of Uee and Joo won sweet/giddy moment scenes from this week's ep!! :D

check it out:

YOUTUBE CLICK HERE

Hopefully it wont get blocked by kbs! Huhuhu i stayed up tonyt till midnight to finish that! Lol

Its coz of my crappy always lagging movie maker >.<

Anyways, hope u guys liked it! :)

thank you for your hardwork

its awesome and cute :lol:

i love it :wub:

Guest antinh85

Wow ratings reach 30! that's reallly good. I didn't think they would do that good since it's a cute drama but not that interesting. But i'm happy for them.

Archived