[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really scored with Guksu's child actor. He's amazing. He's got such expressive eyes and I couldn't help but tearing up with him when he was in the bathroom looking at the 'Guksu love Mom' on his toothbrush. I can't wait to see more of him.

Guest orbiter

Sidenote: since I could not find her personal thread, so I will just post it here. :sweatingbullets:

Choi Jeong-yoon to Tie Knot in December

Choi Jeong-yoon ( as Cha Soo Young) will wed a businessman four years her junior in December, the actress announced on Monday.

Choi acknowledged her relationship with "a man I'd like to spend the rest of my life with" in early September. It will be a small, private wedding with just families, close relatives and friends attending.

Although the wedding will take place in December, the couple will embark on their honeymoon after the KBS2 TV series "Ojak Brothers" she is appearing in concludes early next year.

Source: Hancinema

She has grown to be a great actress and I wish her the best of things in her marriage. :wub:

Guest rintintintin

Whoah, I already watch this drama last week. And those scenes makes me good this time. When will JE know the truth that her family is the real owner of the farm? :)

wow congrats to sooyoung for actually getting married for real!! heheh :D that's such an irony....coz on the drama she got married too...lol i wonder how her husband look like? is he as good looking as taebum? kekeke

P.S

I MADE ANOTHER FANMADE VIDEO!! :w00t: hehehe

check it out guys!

it's titled "KISS ME" for a good reason! lol

OJAKGYO BROTHERS "KISS ME"!!:wub:

hope u likeyy :)

Guest orbiter

Any kind soul please translate Epi 23 Preview, Thank you. :wub:

♧ 23부 :: 10월 22일 토요일 저녁 7시 55분 ♧

복자는 마음을 정리하기 위해 어머니 산소에 다녀오겠다 하고,

자은은 그런 복자에게 삶은 계란과 사이다를 준비해준다.

해맑게 웃는 자은 앞에 복자의 심정은 더더욱 무너지는데...

한편 태필에게 각서 얘기를 들은 태희는 충격받고...

자은을 똑바로 쳐다볼 수 없어 자은을 하루종일 피해 다닌다.

그러다 결국 마주친 두 사람. 태희는 다시는 얘기 못할 것 같다며

가슴 속 숨겨둔 비밀을 자은에게 고백하는데...

GOSH, i can kinda get it. but i don't want it to be inaccurate! All i can say is lots of stuff about out OTP!!! CAn someone please translate word for word. THANKS YOU!!

GOSH, i can kinda get it. but i don't want it to be inaccurate! All i can say is lots of stuff about out OTP!!! CAn someone please translate word for word. THANKS YOU!!

I'll try my best, but I cannot guarantee a 100% perfect translation.

"Episode 23: October 22nd Saturday night 7:55 PM

Bok Ja wants to sort out her feelings/heart so she decides to visit her mother's grave site.

Knowing that, Jae Eun prepares hard-boiled eggs and cider for Bok Ja.

Seeing Jae Eun's beaming, and pretty smile causes Bok Ja's heart to break even more...

On the other hand, Tae Hee is shocked after hearing about the contract incident from Tae Pil...

He cannot face Jae Eun so he avoids her the whole day.

However, eventually, the two run into each other. Tae Hee feels like he cannot ever speak again.

He confesses the secret he kept hidden in his heart..." (This line is most likely referring to the secret about the contract, but it could (I'm hoping :lol: ) be referring to TH's feelings for JE).

Ahhh! I can't wait for next week's episodes. I really hope this helps! :)

I'll try my best, but I cannot guarantee a 100% perfect translation.

"Episode 23: October 22nd Saturday night 7:55 PM

Bok Ja wants to sort out her feelings/heart so she decides to visit her mother's grave site.

Knowing that, Jae Eun prepares hard-boiled eggs and cider for Bok Ja.

Seeing Jae Eun's beaming, and pretty smile causes Bok Ja's heart to break even more...

On the other hand, Tae Hee is shocked after hearing about the contract incident from Tae Pil...

He cannot face Jae Eun so he avoids her the whole day.

However, eventually, the two run into each other. Tae Hee feels like he cannot ever speak again.

He confesses the secret he kept hidden in his heart..." (This line is most likely referring to the secret about the contract, but it could (I'm hoping :lol: ) be referring to TH's feelings for JE).

Ahhh! I can't wait for next week's episodes. I really hope this helps! :)

THANKS for the translation! :wub: Agreed that the secret will most probably be the "contract" rather than his "heart" caused he will need prompting from another 3rd party like this handsome dude here as the 3rd party in JE & TH relationship:

Jeong Seok-won joins "Ojak Brothers"... kiss with UEE w00t.gifsweatingbullets.gif

omg, episode 23 is gonna be good~ i'm pretty sure he's gonna 'confess' about the contract and ja eun might misunderstand his confessions? hahaha! and omg again, finally a 3rd party! i can't wait~ this is getting so juicy and scandalous. i'm dying just having to wait every week :\

btw, i really hate the step mom. oh. and noodles, poor little guy i just wanna give him a big hug. and i use to be really annoyed with tae pil cause he's so mean to ja eun and doesn't respect tae hee, but when he starts putting the moves on ja eun, lol. i died~ oh and what was ja eun making in episode 22 ? ;O can't wait for next weeks episode, hurry up! XD

Quote:- ".......rather than his "heart" caused he will need prompting from another 3rd party like this handsome dude here as the 3rd party in JE & TH relationship:

["http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-seok-won-joins-ojak-brothers--kiss-with-uee-34370.html"]Jeong Seok-won joins "Ojak Brothers"... kiss with UEE".

I can't wait for JSW to appear as TH's rival for JE's love. If TH was all jealous seeing JE and TP being friendly while pear picking, what must be TH like when seeing JSW with JE and it involves kissing to boot. I know TH and JE will end up together by the end of this drama but the road for TH to get JE sure ain't paved with gold but paved with JSW. I say BRING IT ON JSW!!!!!!!!

Guest antinh85

Quote:- ".......rather than his "heart" caused he will need prompting from another 3rd party like this handsome dude here as the 3rd party in JE & TH relationship:

["http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-seok-won-joins-ojak-brothers--kiss-with-uee-34370.html"]Jeong Seok-won joins "Ojak Brothers"... kiss with UEE".

I can't wait for JSW to appear as TH's rival for JE's love. If TH was all jealous seeing JE and TP being friendly while pear picking, what must be TH like when seeing JSW with JE and it involves kissing to boot. I know TH and JE will end up together by the end of this drama but the road for TH to get JE sure ain't paved with gold but paved with JSW. I say BRING IT ON JSW!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the link!!!! I love this guy! He was super adorable in "creating destiny". I felt so sad when he did not get the girl. Now he's going to end in the same situation but atleast they'll have some cute scenes at the beginning. I think we all thought that TP would be the third guy but I'm glad that he's not because I like this one so much. So TP will most likely to have a love relationship with the end. Hey everyone is happy, it all works.

I don't think TH realizes how he feels about JE yet because he obviously never like anyone. It's a totally new field for him. He was still scratching his head when he felt frustrated seeing how friendly JE and TP is. I think this will totally does the trick.

So he started filming on 18, so does this mean that most likely they will have scenes together for ep 24. I love TH but i want a kiss with them too. TH will be bawling his eyes out. hahah I'm excited!!

Here's a better pic of the guy. As many of you may know or not, he's singer's Beak Ji-young's boyfriend.

jungsukwon_182.jpg

^ omg!! wait....its doesnt say any kiss on the article??

but on the title it says "kiss with uEE"??? is that for real?!!! :blink:

gosh! im so excited for the next ep!! :D

so much more to come! its just making me more excited each time! hehe

i really thought the 3rd party was going to be taepil!! i was kinda disappointed...coz i kinda like taepil to be the other guy,

and if that happens, there will be more jealousy and drama between him and taehee!

and that will help them realize their relationship as brothers at the end....

oh well...i guess its still ok to have other guy than taepil :)

but this new guy is going to have the FIRST kiss scene with ja eun?!! :blink:

(not even taehee!! lol )

i wonder why he's going to kiss ja eun though?

maybe he was her ex-boyfriend??

i dont get why they would kiss in their first meeting if they haven't met before....

Oh finally a 3rd party to shake things up .. apparently the PD has hear our request, lol .. this is going to be awesome cause it'll definitely causes awkwardness and confusion to TH and how I like that so much since he never love so that's something new to him ... is it time for some embarrassment laugh out loud love awkwardness moment for TH yet?

Guest green.teax

Jeong Seok-won! Yay! We definitely need a 3rd party to start adding some tension :}

Ahh can't wait to see how it will all play out.

Annnd, just as I forgave the step-mom just a little bit, she barges in again. Ugh.

Another week to go. D:

Archived