[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there..

I love OB and TaeJa and missing them a lot.

Im glad to see this thread alive again.

Usually Im over in Joo Won thread.

Will be coming here more often soon.

ojakgyo-brothers-e35-111203-hdtv-x264-450p-hanrel16-53-36_zpse24474ce.jpg

(cr. DCinside)

Ive jus read tat the actor who plays the role of Kim Jae (above with TaeJa) is going to marry his noona girlfriend Baek Ji-Young this coming June. Congrats!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/baek-ji-young-and-jung-suk-won-to-marry-this-june

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said: Hello there..

I love OB and TaeJa and missing them a lot.

Im glad to see this thread alive again.

Usually Im over in Joo Won thread.

Will be coming here more often soon.

ojakgyo-brothers-e35-111203-hdtv-x264-450p-hanrel16-53-36_zpse24474ce.jpg
(cr. DCinside)

Ive jus read tat the actor who plays the role of Kim Jae (above with TaeJa) is going to marry his noona girlfriend Baek Ji-Young this coming June. Congrats!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/baek-ji-young-and-jung-suk-won-to-marry-this-june

Hee hee... I can see tat I hav lure at least one of our lurkers fr JW thread here @kittyhoo and maybe some others who r oso doing undercover NIS duties here :D

and not forgetting my baby bunny sissy @Mishiellie too... :x :x :x glad to see u here... letz burn this thread like wat the BM trio did, yah?

Roll call, @arch00 archie @crazyoverkdrama pororo @bobsavero Z, u ladies need to b done with Gakie soon. Need u to burn this thread too.

Archived