[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

I cried a lot at the end of the ep. the scene seems like the tie scene..but the feelings are different TT^TT..JE should forgive TH n start anew with TH..poor that boy~~ TT^TT

owh

TB n SY date was cute..he wanna hold her so much but everytime he want to do that..something will bugging them xDDD wahahaha.. n SY's doesn't even realise it ..kekekeke

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OHEMGEE Tonight's episode is so............... !!!!!!!!!!!! I have no words for it! Hahahaha.

My heart broke at the first part for JaEun and Taehee.

Then I was shouting and was scared for Taehee during that fight scene.

And then, I kept shouting at JaEun to forgive that lovesick puppy Taehee already!

And the last Taehee-JaEun scene... /cries

Fluff scenes, I'll see you very soon. HAHAHA.

And SY-TB so cuteee! TB's fail attempts at the park. I was rolling in laughter the whole scene.

Waiting patiently for the raw. And the tomorrow's episode!!

oh my god the last scene was so touching......i was like screaming for TH to do sometin...like put his hand on her face....anything but alas he didnt mayb tmrw..(another tght....shldnt JE like use a new clean bandage ...come on the thing fell on the floor right :P .

oh my god the last scene was so touching......i was like screaming for TH to do sometin...like put his hand on her face....anything but alas he didnt mayb tmrw..(another tght....shldnt JE like use a new clean bandage ...come on the thing fell on the floor right :P .

LOL me too.. I notice that.. TH will get infection then..kekeke.it's okay, JE's can take care of him if that happen xDDD

edit

I can help but notice

how hot is TH when he's running/exercising with B at the field..letting out his frustration while remembering what JE's said to him (she asked him to treat her like a stranger).. but his outfit is too 'formal' for that kinda activity :rolleyes: n how hot is TH when he pour antiseptic to clean his wound on the street~if I was there I will quickly help him do that..free of charge n hug him??hehehe (how I wish I can do that LOL) ..JE should forgive him now..hug him n kiss him at the cheek (he doesn't need a meds now..all he needs is JE beside him..)

Guest antinh85

Ep 29 is up at am-addiction.com guys! They are so quick

http://www.am-addiction.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21600

OMG there are 55 people watching this thread!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad that this series is getting popular in this forum.

Damn! we have to wait another week for more romantic scenes between JE and TH. I wish he would pull her in for a hug or touch her face. Gosh man! don't listen to he, just follow your heart!!!!!!!!!!

The last scene...oh my...

Its so heartwarming and sad and everything!

Aigoo imma cry!!!

Plus when ja eun was crying, i can really feel that she misses taehee!! Huhuhu

Thats why she should forgive him already and start something new! Forget the past coz its just keeping everyone from being happy.. :(

Btw the way taehee stares at her while she was doing the bandage was awwwwwww!!!!! Cant describe it in words! Lol

They both miss each other so much...

I am hurting too..

I hope they'll make up soon!!

Thank you for the torrents, semifly!

Sorry for the delay~

Part 1 is up and the rest are being uploaded.

Taehee and JaEun Cut 1 (Okajgyo Brothers) - Episode 29

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10

6/10

7/10

8/10

9/10

10/10

Episode 30 - Preview

Anyway, it's so late so I need to catch some sleep. Would fluffy JaEun and Taehee visit me in my dreams? LOL.

Ahh, after watching the preview earlier - I also got the impression that we won't have much JaEun/Taehee scenes for tomorrow (or later lol)'s episode. :(

Still, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Thank you for the torrents, semifly!

Sorry for the delay~

Part 1 is up and the rest are being uploaded.

Taehee and JaEun Cut 1 (Okajgyo Brothers) - Episode 29

Anyway, it's so late so I need to catch some sleep. Would fluffy JaEun and Taehee visit me in my dreams? LOL.

Ahh, after watching the preview earlier - I also got the impression that we won't have much JaEun/Taehee scenes for tomorrow (or later lol)'s episode. :(

Still, I'm looking forward to it. :)

THANK YOU Sierra! Can always count on you! Do have a sweet dream and am sure JE & TH will visit too cuz our heads are filled with them! :w00t:

Thank you for the links!

I reali dislike th's hair when it's permed and combed downwards. Sideswept is way better... :ph34r:

Can I know why he felt giddy when he ran to his car to save je? Was it cos he was in shock? And also, I know it's just a drama, but the way the baddie whacked th's hand with a wooden crate and made it break into pieces, it think th's hand is supposed to be broken, not just bruised. :rolleyes:

Cant wait for tonight's!

Hi all!

so i've been silently watching this drama about a month ago, and i just gotta say that it's freaking fantastic. this might be a family drama, but i look forward to it every weekend like i do with the prime time dramas on the weekdays. i haven't been this excited about a family drama since the Sons of Sol Pharmacy (which also has a 4-brother premise). the writers manage to create compelling stories for each and every character, which makes me love every single character. i don't get bored with anyone, i don't skip scenes, and i'm genuinely interested in how every character grows, develops, and gets their final resolution. love them all and i gotta give the writers props!

anyhow, just wanted to comment on today's episode which was awesome (but i really don't expect anything less from Ojakkyo Brothers!):

THmad.jpgTHJEbandage.jpg

this drama seems to have found quite a following for the TH-JE couple and i don't disagree. these two have chemistry oozing out of their pores and they're just so compatible and adorable together. and boy is Joo Won a good actor! he might be good at acting intense and angry, but i really appreciate his more quieter scenes, where just looking at his demeanor and expression is enough for me to understand exactly what he's thinking and feeling. the beginning where he was so distracted with his encounter with KJ...so fuming that he didn't even notice JE was really impressive. I got that he was frustrated, shocked, and angry all at the same time. kudos Joo Won. and the last scene between JE and TH was so heartbreaking. you could see just how much they care about each other in that scene. they have the type of chemistry where they don't have to say anything for the audience to get what the two are feeling. love them, but i really think it's about time that JE forgives him. i mean, i get that she's angry, but he was actually innocent in the whole house deed. also, i feel that if they drag this on any longer, then it'll just seem like a plot device to keep these two apart rather than something more organic. also, i want some cute scenes again! is that too much to ask (esp since it took them so many episodes to get these two to interact in any romantic way)? today was a step closer to a reconciliation so things are looking good...here's crossing my fingers.

SYTBitscold.jpgSYTBtryingtoholdhands.jpgSYTBselca.jpgTBtakingpictureofhimself.jpg

there seems to be a lack of love for the TB-SY couple, which is the opposite of what i feel cause i absolutely adore this couple. they might not be the drama's OTP, but they are the main reason that i look forward to watching this drama every weekend. I've always loved both Ryu Soo-young and Choi Jung Yoon as actors, so putting them together is just icing. yes, their story has been done before, but it's their honest interaction with each other that makes them different. i don't think i've ever seen a couple in a drama honestly talk about their insecurities, worries, frustrations, etc. with each other as much as these two do. every time a conflict arises, they talk it out and resolve it pleasantly and realistically. there is an understanding and respect between these two, they don't keep their feelings a secret from each other, and i think the conditions they placed in their one-year contract actually did them good. (they don't take crap from each other, and i appreciate that.) and this is before they even become a real couple. this is why their gradual romantic development just tugs at my heart. today's episode made me crack up with glee, giggles, and laughs. i love that even though TB was forced into this marriage, he has no reservations about being affectionate with her (all the times he's hugged her, wiped her tears away) and i love that he's finally trying to make the marriage work. plus, she's adorable so how can he not love her?! the classic trying-to-hold-hands scene in any drama always kills me, so it was treat to see TB try it with SY and FAIL...haha. but my favorite has to be when they're taking a selca, she moves to answer the phone, and he STILL takes a picture...pwhaha. TB is a pretty suave, smooth-talking character (he has such a way with words), so seeing him fail and suffer is so awesome!

as for the rest, we finally saw TS show a small, tiny step towards accepting Kook-soo so i was glad for that. hopefully, today's episode marks the point where he gets over YJ (seriously, she's kinda boring) and start to develop a better relationship with his son and Mi-sook. he's the least responsible brother so he better start showing some redeeming growth soon.

I'm also loving TP more and more these days. he might be the magnae, but he's quite mature and got smarts. he's been the most caring towards Kook-soo, which is quite telling about his character. can't wait to see if his relationship with Y develops into something more.

that humming background music just really set the mood for the sad scenes~ <3 i hope there will be more moments of our main couple tomorrow. i'm not so much interested in taeshik. i think the second couple is getting to the point of cheesy in their relationship, haha. i can't wait! taepil, i use to hate this guy but now he's become one of my favorite~ and i hope he stays like that, i'm not really rooting for him and the aunt though. i just don't see it. i really hope tomorrow's episode will be something great with a cute cliff hanger. waiting another week will be a drag... </3

Guest Freya69

150 users are reading this topic @_@ amazing.

omg jae eun & tae hee couple!! i watch the drama in KBS world which just now they aired the EP 24, but i can't help myself from watching the spoilers. TT^TT now i regret that i didn't learn korean.

Archived