[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

I thought about what could HS have said to JM, I heard the thank you and I'm sorry, but she said more that we were not allowed to hear. I think she asked JM to take her baby and not let JS have it. Even knowing the baby is his I think JS will disappear and leave the baby behind.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know it is possible that JS might go on a self discovery journey and might come back before the show ends just my though. I am wondering what will HD do now that he know . understand why he is shocked . he does not know that JR is adopted so things looks worse for him . who will he tell . I do not think he will tell JM right away.

To me JS are:

1. He never took responsibility of his action; he blamed HS and JM for his life situation. I'm at loss. None of these women forced him to ride in a speed car.

2. He felt that he was tricked by HS and her brother. Hm.... was he tricked for sleeping with HS? His moral is definitely twisted.

3. He didn't feel the slightest shame or regret for stealing JM's property and ideas. I love how JM crushed him in the franchise competition. A cheater can have the stuff but can't own it.

Based on the above reasoning, I'm not looking forward to seeing a new improved JS. I think a closure of his character will be enough like what they did to HS character.

Now I want to see what will JM parents and Crystal do for their children happiness. Can they put aside their differences? It's so funny how both mothers already sense something amiss with them meeting at the same place and at a different time.

The Byeon family has eaten the food that JH made - what's that a handmade dumpling? Even Crystal loves JH's letter. Oh my god! I wonder what will they do upon knowing who their in laws are going to be. :w00t:

ep 46 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5hy9jh

is this drama ending at ep 50?? or was there any extension?

it is extended to 57 or 58

just saw the preview it is the same except the last part showing JS standing on the top of a building maybe and JM screaming his name !! I do not know if I should be worried or it is another trick ........

Wow, they're extending it to many more episodes not just 2? Oh boy.

I want to share something funny after reading the translation in episode 45. Remember in the previous episodes, JH said that their neighbor called their house as a divorce woman camp. That really crack me up. Now.. in the later episode, each women in that divorce camp, is getting married one by one. Nice!

it is extended to 57 or 58

Think it is an extension of 7 more episodes

Also just for info, all episodes will still be aired during both festive weekends EXCEPT for New Year's Eve (31 December 2011), due to the annual year-end special prog.

2011 MBC Drama Awards will be held on Friday 30 December 2011 9:55pm (KST)

[애정만만세] 47회 (2011년 12월 24일 21시 50분 ~ 23시 00분)

재미와 결혼하려는 남자가 동우임을 알게 된 형도. 당황한 형도는 동우, 재미,

정희와 만나기로한 약속을 취소한다.

희수에게 죄책감을 느끼는 정수. 재미에게 앞으로 볼일이 없을 거라며,

여태까지의 잘못을 사죄한다. 입양시킨 딸이 주리임을 알게 된 써니.

여태까지 친딸을 못알아본 안타까움에 눈물을 흘리는데....

Preview Ep 47(December 24, 2011)

Fun and want to marry my brother learned that the man glaze. Brother panicked the glaze, fun,

Jeonghui to cancel an appointment to meet with Lohan.

Integer to huisu guilt. He thinks the future is not something out for fun,

Thus the apology to be wrong. Sonny learned that adoption is a daughter Juri.

So far the motalahbon sadness daughter was in tears ....

[애정만만세] 48회 (2011년 12월 25일 21시 50분 ~ 23시 00분)

정희에게 동우가 자신의 처남임을 말하는 형도. 재미에게 빨리 말하자는

정희에게 형도는 조금만 시간을 주면 해결해보겠다고 말한다.

지금부터라도 주리에게 친모 노릇을 하고 싶다는 써니. 주리를 위해

그 사실을 숨기자는 크리스탈과 다투게 되는데...

Preview Ep 48 (December 25, 2011)

Jeonghui a glaze that his brother-in-law of my brother saying. Let's say for fun, as soon as the

You used to give a little time to jeonghui agree to make this says.

Chinmo (birth mom) to a rest from now on I want to be a Sonny. For a rest

Hide the fact that the crystals are beef.

Not really sure either in regard to the ratings as I watch Kdrama not based on that.

Now as we're going to complete the series - I hope the writer will not put too much JS issue in the last several episodes. Honestly I don't really know why JM even bother to help or even care for JS. For every bad things that are happening right now or in the future is all from his own doing.

- Why the writer keeps entangling JM and JS?

I still think JM is way too kind to even pay attention to a moron like JS. That person doesn't deserve anything. Anything that his mouth spews full of garbage. He degrades JM every chance he has. So why JM has to care for someone like him. Does the writer want to show that JM has a bigger heart than JS? I hope the episode extension not all about JS' story. I think I've had enough watching this character and the world will be a better place without this character.

I agree that HS needs to die so JS will get a final blow. But the most evil person is actually JS and HS' brother. HS has come to her senses in the middle of episodes. Doesn't her realization come too late? When a woman knows that she is carrying a child, she won't even start doing bad stuff. If JS didn't provoke or sabotage JM's business, none of this will happen to him. I guess the writer just needs to make JS a culprit otherwise there'll be no drama in this series.

Prisma - true. But I still think it's a waste to show care on JS character.

Yeah... the actor who is portraying JS really good but JS character really sucks. And I don't like the actor too. Sorry.

Finally!!! A man told JR how destructive her behaviour is. I think JR boss will be a good husband for her. Crystal is over protective on JR because she's the replacement of her dead baby. No wonder JR is self absorb and obnoxious. I still remember the scene when she told HD not to see his daughter JM. What the heck!

Hello guys, I'm just wondering why this series is extended.

Is it because it's rating well? Just curious.

we can say that no one can tell what MBC wants it is such a crappy channel . they did not have a good year. HFL ratings are not high but they are decent and one of the highest for the channel this year they could have been higher but for tough competition from KBS show.so MBC wants to stay competing in this time slot for another month and most likely the following drama ( a drama about cooking and food blah ) is not ready yet. what proves that MBC sucks is that even though they extend the show they are totally ignoring the show in their end year awards but who cares about such awards anyway.

@ willie

JS in one of the leads so you need to finish his story line. he is not going to appear in the upcoming episodes so either it is the end for him or he might come back before the end. JM did live with him for 3 years so you can not move on unless you have some sort of ending.

JS is on the new show, You're Here, Your're Here, You're Really Here, on MBN, M-F, at 2100.  As of today's HFL, he did not jump off the bldg, and was holding the baby, so maybe he will keep it and leave.  I wish he would take Juri with him.  Lee Soo Kyung stars on the new comedy with him, so for those who did not like him on this show may want to watch to see if they like him better in a comedy.  It is supposed to be like FRIENDS, 120 episodes. The info came from DramaWiki.

OT . . .

... You're Here, Your're Here, You're Really Here, on MBN, M-F, at 2100.

Note the time change from next week onwards (so far only 10 eps have aired with a 'break in broadcast' last week, due to the news coverage of Kim Jong Il's passing . .

from 26 Dec 2011 onwards, the first-aired timeslot for each new episode is now at 9:30pm (KST) instead of 9:00pm (KST), followed by repeat at 5:30pm (KST)

to link to the sitcom thread, just click on the "snapback icon" snapback.png in my quoted text box

As for HFL, finally the real Roller-Coaster Ride for KJM-BDW has begun. Will this challenge be the one that will make KHD a real man by finally standing up to and against CP in his effort to help KJM?

E47

HD asks DW if his girlfriend he is talking about is the one called YS . DW says it is the same girl but the name is not the real one . HD asks him the real name and when DW is about to say it they get to the floor. DW takes leave of him . and then HD sees JM and JH coming in for the meeting. afraid his doubts are for real .he tells JH he cant attend the meeting with the boyfriend . he has something urgent at the hospital . JH is upset.

he leaves the place in a hurry and keeps recalling things about DW and JM.

3812b31bb051f81904a1bf0.jpg

0df431adcbef7609a0ca25d.jpg

0bd162d9f2d3572c8ccf239.jpg

1c950a7b02087bf493dee8a.jpg

HD go to JR to get more info. JR asks him what he is there for. he asks her about the girlfriend. she talks about her and how her mother finally agreed and she says JM . he asks if that is her name she says KJM . HD almost falls from the chair. he leaves .in his car he is in pain when JM sends him a vedio . to present her boyfriend. DW present himself through the vedio. and HD feels more pain as he seees the happy doomed couple .

that is till now he thinks the relationship is unethical ( at least to koreans ).

crystal is looking at the wedding photos of the couple and murmuring beautiful, fantastic dad comes to take a look as well.

00e93901213fb80e8f90de9.jpg

0eb30f2442a7d93397c15b3.jpg

1b4c510fd9f9d72aa515af5.jpg

0e2442a7d933c895b117273.jpg

1ad5ad6eddc451dacf00b3a.jpg

b999a9014c086e068839800.jpg

9213b07eca806538d21c1b5.jpg

the couple talk in DWs car about her dad and their hopes for the future.

DR imitates her dad mocking his expression when he says he loves the aunt.

in DWs house JR is back to her old days asking for affection from crystal and only getting a hit on her head. DW tells them that he did not meet the dad cause he was busy in the hospital even though he excited to meet him the day before. surprised JR asks if the dad is a doctor. crystal makes a comment and I think she says weird man or something.

7e3e6709c93d70cf0eb8154.jpg

a9d3fd1f4134970a1b31af6.jpg

a71ea8d3fd1f4134bd75ba3.jpg

b151f8198618367a5926c09.jpg

e824b899a9014c08fa9497e.jpg

faf2b2119313b07e167aef4.jpg

78310a55b319ebc4c5b9c9d.jpg

3801213fb80e7beca115bca.jpg

HD asks JH if JM loves this guy so much. JH talks about their love.HD is uncomfortable.

JS recalls his wedding day and takes a suit from the closet ( same as the wedding one )?? . at this time the brother with his men at the funeral . sunny asks one of the men where is HJS I think he tells her he was not allowed to attend cause she is upset. JS takes a closer look at his son. sunny talks to the brother about HS.

JS comes to see JM .he comes clean and maybe asks her to take care of the child ( guessing ) . the assistant thinks he was acting strange ( does she hint that he seems like he was going to kill himself ??. JM looks concerned.

JS calls his mother .( saying goodbye ).

d31b0ef41bd5ad6e9136dba.jpg

caef76094b36acafc22429b.jpg

03087bf40ad162d968d3dc5.jpg

023b5bb5c9ea15cefba35e4.jpg

730e0cf3d7ca7bcbbd36796.jpg

cefc1e178a82b90132cd7d7.jpg

6d81800a19d8bc3e9307b88.jpg

JM calls DW and tell him about JS. sunny comes to ask DW about the temple. she talks to the monk and gets all the info . she realizes that JR is her daughter. she is shocked. JR is fighting with her boss cause he scolds her about her reckless lifestyle.she is about to slap him but he stops her and shoves her ( I DID SAY THIS WAS GOING TO BE TAMING OF THE SHREW)

sunny then arrives and drags her outside. she asks her why she is dragging her like this. she tells her to show her her arm .she sees something on it ( some sign that is she is hers??)she asks her about it. sunny seems like she is about to faint. she looks at her with tears in her eyes and reach to touch her cheek tenderly. JR is confused and asks her why she is acting like this.sunny is speechless.JR shoves her hand away wondering whats wrong with her.

she leaves her. sunny collapses weeping.

cc11728b4710b912f58948b.jpg

377adab44aed2e730e52386.jpg

32fa828ba61ea8d3da99ca4.jpg

0eb30f2442a7d933960e5a3.jpg

64380cd7912397dd4197264.jpg

5243fbf2b21193136aad41f.jpg

a9d3fd1f4134970a194ea96.jpg

b21bb051f8198618b66956c.jpg

DW comes to talk to JM in her shop. he scares her. JSs mom calls her to tell her something is wrong ( strange where was the mother before ).

JS is standing on the roof talking to HS. JM keeps calling him. she tells DW sorry she is getting him into this. she gets a call from JS she asks him where he is . he is just weeping.

they get to the place . they call his name but no one is on the roof she says what if.....

they are about to leave. she says she hears something. they come to look. they see him weeping on the stairs.

faedab64034f78f09d4323b.jpg

f31fbe096b63f624d05b804.jpg

d000baa1cd11728b7d4c356.jpg

f603918fa0ec08faf545aae.jpg

eaf81a4c510fd9f91549ec2.jpg

she tells DW to let her talk to him. she screams telling him what do you think you were doing. JS feels grief and guilt even DW is effected. JM scolds him about his son and the past ( I am guessing she recalled the time they were together I do not know ). finally she says do you understand. and leaves to cry alone. DW looks at her from a distance.

JS takes his son from the hospital and cries looking at him . JM and DW look at them.

96dda144ad34598250145cd.jpg

500fd9f9d72a6059e14e585.jpg

359b033b5bb5c9eade0ebaa.jpg

359b033b5bb5c9eade0ebaa.jpg

cf1b9d16fdfaaf51f76138f.jpg

78310a55b319ebc4c7e7cfd.jpg

6c224f4a20a44623a6521c2.jpg

023b5bb5c9ea15cefa13594.jpg

63d0f703918fa0ecab52dd4.jpg

DR is excited about christmas and getting presents from Santa she even wrote a sign on her door as well as signs on the floor. her parents does not like it ( cause the presents has to come from them I guess )

HD calls JH and tells her to meet he wants to tell her something important.

JM is sad . DW plays Christmas melody to cheer her up he tells her it is Christmas eve after all. she tells him to go see her mother in her shop.

ending scene / HD arrives at the shop . JH seems to be welcoming someone saying you have come . HD dreading it could be them turns his face towards the door.

b3b7d0a20cf431ad2eeafb7.jpg

8326cffc1e178a82cc20c7e.jpg

preview/ seriously I do not know if they meet even though it looks like it . sunny attacks crystal and crystal confesses. HD tells JH and she weeps that it could not be .

Wow.. this episode doesn't look good for DW and JM. Again... HD screwing up his daughter life again. I would think how JM wish that HD was not her father.... LOL. Are JH and HD going to break JM with DW now? It's so complicated and always going back to square one.

Wow.. this episode doesn't look good for DW and JM. Again... HD screwing up his daughter life again. I would think how JM wish that HD was not her father.... LOL. Are JH and HD going to break JM with DW now? It's so complicated and always going back to square one.

at this stage he does not know that JR is adopted and because there is blood connection between the 2 through See Ra . they are against it. so they should change their mind when they know about JR they do not have another choice. they have hurt JM long enough.

Archived