[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

But if we look closely to the picture with Dong Woo, he's not wearing a tuxedo which grooms usually wear in weddings, he's wearing his usual suit or daily attire....So this scene might be... Dong Woo brought Jae Mi to the shop to fit and choose her wedding dress...

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that JM is the bridesmaid at her aunt's wedding? Cos in one of the media news yesterday, they posted the picture of NDM's mom paying a visit, in her anxiety to find out about her soon-to-be new daughter-in-law . . .

20111111_1320975580_05710400_1.jpg

The scene of JM, in the white gown, will appear on Sunday (Ep 36).

♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔~~♔

Preview of Ep 35 - Printed Text

[애정만만세] 35회

- MBC

Ep 35 ~ November 12

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

Screen-caps of Ep 35

from Korean Media News

E.35 summary

JM confronts her parents they try to explain to her that they want to reunite she tells her mother she does not understand her later she discovers everything about her father divorce and is even more angry from her mother.JR sees SR looking at her dads photo she yells at her and tears the photo DW scolds her. crystal asks JM for another meeting she orders her to break up with DW and JM refuses.JH hears about the trouble with DWs mother and goes to his office to talk about it as she leaves she sees crystal and the aunt entering the building they confront each other here JH might have suspected something about DWs relation to crystal I am not sure.DRs grandmother meets the aunt and faints cause she thought the aunt is DRs mother when she wake up she grabs the aunt and start pulling her hair but they clear things up .JM meets her mother for lunch she is awkward with her at first but DW calls her and tells her how her mother is worried about her her heart is softened and the 2 make up . JH takes a present from JM for HDs house and I think she tells him that JM understands now.DW and JM meet and joke with each other and he shows her some document (??). the last scene shows JH and HD being followed by crystals spy and it turnes out that she investigating JMs background the driver takes JH and HDs photos to crystal.

in the preview DW discovers the photos and try to take them .JM is trying the wedding dress and when DW sees her he takes roughly in his arms and tells her something that surprises her ( I am just guessing he tells her lets get married now)???

67238792.png

333da.png

70207123.png

75482939.png

82485831.png

It seems that our OTP are having harder times each episode... I didn't understand everything but it seems that Dong Woo is the adopted one? And did CP convinced JM to break with DW? I can't wait to watchedit with subtitle.

I'll just wait for tango27's summary of episode 36 :-)

Preview of Ep 36 - Printed Text

[애정만만세] 36회

- MBC

Ep 36 ~ November 13

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

Screen-caps of Ep 36

from Korean Media News

Ratings for Ep 35

TNS – 14.7% (#5 Nationwide) / 16.7% (#4 Seoul)

AGB – 17.0% (#4 Nationwide) / 19.2% (#3 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 36

TNS – 14.0% (#7 Nationwide) / 16.7% (#6 Seoul)

AGB – 16.0% (#6 Nationwide) / 17.8% (#5 Seoul)

Top 20 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-11-07 to 2011-11-13

TNS - 14.3% (#15 Nationwide) / 16.7% (#11 Seoul)

AGB - 16.5% (#11 Nationwide) / 18.5% (#9 Seoul)

@ pluie625

like you I did not understand everything I will write what think I got

E36 summary

DW is trying to get crystals approval by being nice to her crystal plays along and he leaves happy . he sees the driver with the photos in his hands he gets suspicious and drives back to the house .his father has already seen JH photos DW takes them and he confronts his mother very angry now he says( I think I warned you not to push me in the corner )( not totally sure) crystal orders him to leave the house.SR is trying to get her mothers attention but is always snubbed she ends up skipping school to go see her father she finds JH there.JR is so mad ( surprise surprise) about this and she confronts JH .DW takes JM suddenly to a bridal shop and makes her try the wedding gown when he sees her he mesmerised by her. JM does not understand why she is doing this has his mother agreed seeing from his expression that she did not she is disappointed. DW tells her that they will marry without permission on Christmas eve. he tells her playfully that the ugly duckling has tuned into a swan. he then took her in his arms and said ( I love you, no matter what happens in the future hold on to my hand).they leave the shop and walk hand in hand dreaming about Christmas eve.crystal is looking at an old baby photo and is determined to reveal the secret to JM .she takes her to a temple and puts flowers there ??she shows her the photo of the child and tells her that she and DW can never unite ( I did not get the rest) something about a child born dead ????? and a prophecy???? and that is why they can not be together.

in the preview DW overhears his mother telling sunny that one of her kids is adopted . JM and DW are arguing and I am guessing that JM due to what crystal told her wants to break up.

the secret that crystal revealed to JM and said it was the reason why JM and DW should never be together might be a stunt according to some news article . when I will understand exactly what she told her when I get the csubs I will see.

and the wedding might really happen around Christmas cause by then we will be at ep 47, 48 I think so it is possible .

86672390.png

94334979.png

33333333333333333.png

2222222222t.png

77777777777l.png

you know marrying against an obsessive mother can be quite risky . this kind of mothers is not a kdrama myth I have seen lots of them some in my own family a girlfriend of mine married a guy against his mom will and the crazy mother ended up pushing her off the stairs while pregnant simply cause she thought my friend was not pretty enough for her son.just like crystal who is ready to make up a story to separate them cause whatever she told JM I am sure it is not true . I am not familiar with Buddhism so all the prophecy thing may not make sense to me but it could be reasonable from their point of view still I am annoyed that JM is letting crystal mess with her head . and to give DW credit he has changed alot and has even set the wedding date ( that means the wedding will be 10 episodes from now if they really mean Christmas).I want to see what he is going to do facing mom and JM and a birth secret( yes it is obvious that he is adopted).

EDIT

E.37 preview text translation

crystal takes JM to the temple and there she tells her that she had a son nicknamed ( I do not know how to translate this) who died in a fire and how she decided to raise a son ( I think they mean adopt).

in the mean time DW tells his dad and sunny about his intention of getting married on Christmas eve.

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone, <br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Hooray For Love Episode 33 and 34 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out .<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

hoorayForLove.jpg<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

Hooray For Love 1-34 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">URL: http://www.darksmurf...-for-love-2011/<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

@ pluie625

like you I did not understand everything I will write what think I got

E36 summary

DW is trying to get crystals approval by being nice to her crystal plays along and he leaves happy . he sees the driver with the photos in his hands he gets suspicious and drives back to the house .his father has already seen JH photos DW takes them and he confronts his mother very angry now he says( I think I warned you not to push me in the corner )( not totally sure) crystal orders him to leave the house.SR is trying to get her mothers attention but is always snubbed she ends up skipping school to go see her father she finds JH there.JR is so mad ( surprise surprise) about this and she confronts JH .DW takes JM suddenly to a bridal shop and makes her try the wedding gown when he sees her he mesmerised by her. JM does not understand why she is doing this has his mother agreed seeing from his expression that she did not she is disappointed. DW tells her that they will marry without permission on Christmas eve. he tells her playfully that the ugly duckling has tuned into a swan. he then took her in his arms and said ( I love you, no matter what happens in the future hold on to my hand).they leave the shop and walk hand in hand dreaming about Christmas eve.crystal is looking at an old baby photo and is determined to reveal the secret to JM .she takes her to a temple and puts flowers there ??she shows her the photo of the child and tells her that she and DW can never unite ( I did not get the rest) something about a child born dead ????? and a prophecy???? and that is why they can not be together.

in the preview DW overhears his mother telling sunny that one of her kids is adopted . JM and DW are arguing and I am guessing that JM due to what crystal told her wants to break up.

the secret that crystal revealed to JM and said it was the reason why JM and DW should never be together might be a stunt according to some news article . when I will understand exactly what she told her when I get the csubs I will see.

and the wedding might really happen around Christmas cause by then we will be at ep 47, 48 I think so it is possible .

Tango27...

Thank you thank you! So my guess is somehow right too. That's not so good of Crystal, telling a lie just to break them up.... I know DW will fight for his love until the end. So I hope all the angst and secrets will be out sooner so we will have a happy ever after...they deserve it...

Next release (in November) would probably be 'Remember Us 기억해줘요' by Shin Hyo Beom 신효범.

2011-11-11

V.A. 애정만만세 (Hooray for Love) OST

Hooray For Love [애정만만세] OST Part 6

20111114_1321229137_07023300_1.jpg

Click on Image to Listen Online / Download

01 사랑아 눈물아 ~ 제이투 [Part 5]

02 갈팡질팡 (Dance Ver.) ~ 규리, 현영

03 기억해줘요 ~ 신효범 [Part 6]

04 Loving U ~ 키노 [Part 2]

05 Desolated (Orchestra Ver.) ~ Praha

06 사랑한다 말해요 ~ 최석민 [Part 5]

07 지금 그대 ~ 다나, 선데이 [Part 4]

08 갈팡질팡 ~ 김형준 [Part 3]

09 parting words ~ Praha

10 an abyss of despair ~ Praha

11 너에게 하지 못한 말 ~ 윤호상

12 Desolated (Piano Ver.) ~ Praha

13 갈팡질팡 (Original Ver.) ~ 규리, 현영 [Part 1]

14 재미 Theme ~ Various Artists

15 비창 ~ Various Artists

Ratings for Ep 37

TNS – 14.2% (#4 Nationwide) / 17.7% (#3 Seoul)

AGB – 17.0% (#3 Nationwide) / 18.8% (#2 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 38

TNS – __._% (#_ Nationwide) / __._% (#_ Seoul)

AGB – __._% (#_ Nationwide) / __._% (#_ Seoul)

Top 20 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-11-14 to 2011-11-20

TNS - __._% (#__ Nationwide) / __._% (#__ Seoul)

AGB - __._% (#__ Nationwide) / __._% (#__ Seoul)

Thanks a lot for the OST. Love it. :)

I love episode 32.

- JM's father - he has came to realization the mistake that he did. He needs to pick himself up and moves on with his life. I think at this moment, I will accept the story for him to go back to JH.

- DW's confession for loving JM - was so sweet. His charaacter has grown so much from the beginning of episode.

- JM was so pretty in this episode. I feel so bad for her... for feeling guilty towards her future mother in law. But JM shouldn't feel less because of her past marriage. I think she brought herself well in front of her in laws.

- Man... I can't stand the stupidity of NM's father and ajumma.

Archived