[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone, 

Hooray For Love Episode 35 to 40 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out

hoorayForLove.jpg

Hooray For Love 1-40 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about 

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody knows what CAT means anyway that is what DW tells his mother at the end of ep 42 ( no matter what I am going to CAT !! NEXT MONTH ).

in the note that he sent to JM at the wedding says ( congrats on winning the second round. when Grace Kelly received a dollar bill like this one she later became the princess of Monaco. hopefully you will win the next round and become the queen of the contest I ll be cheering for you from afar).

waiting for Saturday plz let them reunite again.

DW may have said Seattle but the Kor-Ch translator may have mis-heard it as CAT . . .

주말특별기획드라마 [애정만만세] 43회

방송일자 : 2011년 12월 10일 19시 45분 ~ 20시 15분

크리스탈 박에게 다음 달에 시애틀에 가겠다고 선언하는 동우. 재미에게 마지막

부탁이라며 저녁을 같이 먹자고 이야기한다.

형도에게 세미나를 부탁한 주리가 못마땅한 정희. 주리는 형도와 다정하게 있는

사진을 몰래 찍어 정희 핸드폰으로 보내는데...

Crystal bakege go to Seattle next month to declare that the glaze. A final fun

Asked me to cook for dinner talks said.

I asked my brother to the seminar by Juri jeonghui objectionable. A brother, and tenderly things.

Jeonghui take pictures on the cell phone to send a secret ...

주말특별기획드라마 [애정만만세] 44회

방송일자 : 2011년 12월 11일 21시 50분 ~ 23시 00분

동우를 시애틀에 보낼 수 없다며 재미와의 결혼을 승낙하는 크리스탈박.

동우는 재미에게 그 소식을 전하며, 앞으로 결혼을 다짐한다.

형도와 주리의 이혼 확정기일. 주리는 이혼할 수 없다며, 법원을 가지 않고,

정희를 만나러 가는데...

Glaze can be sent to the Seattle eopdamyeo keuriseutalbak to approve the marriage with fun.

Glaze to preach the news to the fun, is committed to the future marriage.

Confirm date of the divorce, my brother and a rest. Eopdamyeo things. Be divorced, without having to go to court,

Jeonghui going to see ...

Sidenote

There was news of the actress who played the role of Franchise company associate (don't know her exact job title) who had a liaison with HJS. She was caught with DUI and it seems the production team may be re-looking into her continued role in the series. I don't know if it will affect the storyline that much as far as KJM's new business venture or HJS's future career is concern

E.43

DW can not forget JM and he tired of all the drama from his mother so he decides to immigrate to Seattle .crystal freaks out and tries with his dad to stop him but he is resolved.he leaves sad. and crystal cries.

229j.png

84055429ri.png

66668.png

999990.png

the aunt is searching newspapers of the year she the child for adoption (1977) dont know what she finds it seems not pleasant.

99201335.png

990s.png

JM has been working in DWs office building . she meets him coming in. they look at each other . they talk awkwardly. he tells her congrats on her winning and so on.they part sadly.DW goes in the elevator and she looks after him and he sees her as the door closes.DW thinks about her look and runs after her.

does he ask her for a final dinner together ( guessing ).

555yyyyy.png

333335.png

999988.png

11122i.png

99999999.png

the aunt sees a woman who apparently tells her bad news.the silly couple have their first fight after the honeymoon and DR is angry with dad.JR keeps acting pained in front of HD to make him feel guilty. she tricks him in to taking photos with her and sends them to JH.

55555553.png

9999990.png[/url

HD and JR are at a hotel for a seminar or something . crystal finds out about this and JH who became suspicious both goes there.HD recieves a note from JR waiting for him in some room JH follows him.he finds her dressed up he tries to leave but she stops him.she kneels in front of him . he rejects her.JH gets to the room.HD tires to reason with JR .but she lost her mind she starts threatening him.( cause she already told JH to get to the room) she opens the door but no one is there ( JH decided to trust HD and left without going in.) JR is left alone.

6666660.png

JM is preparing the dinner for DW she recalls the first time she cooked for him ( I think he asked for the same dish ) . DW arrives there and they talk he tells her about his decision and that this is the last time they will meet if they meet again hopefully they will meet as friends.JM is in tears. they walk with the snow falling both sad he puts his hands over head to guard her from the snow but JM is too sad she tells him to go .

2222211.png

990888.png

9999oopp.png

88ooo.png

7777777755444.png

crystal finds JR in a miserable state she starts screaming at her she blames her for what she turned into .crystal recalls what DW told her before as well ( that she wan not a good mother I guess ) both of them are miserable crystal probably realizes for the first time that she messed up a lot.DR is having a mother/daughter moment with the aunt who gave her a new hairstyle.she and her dad sing and dance together and JM mother and aunt laugh at them.

777776.png

666655.png

LAST SCENE/DW meets his staff to tell them he is leaving . they are upset .his mother arrives and tells him to call it off he can marry JM.

77777999.png

888888888990.png

11111112255.png

PREVIEW/ DW is very happy he tells JM and they celebrate.

I haven't watch the last few episodes previously still waiting for the English subtitle but looking at your recap on episode 43, the couple is getting back together. Hopefully Crystall will totally realize that she causes misery to her children for involving too much in their lives. It is the time for her to find something else to keep herself busy. It's not an easy road for JM and DW to get back together but the short separation has confirmed their feelings for each other. Now another blow that both family have to take is in regard to the indetity of JM's parents. Not really sure how's the writer is going to resolve it.

1st Crystal - if she gives in to DW, she needs to completely give in although knowing that she can be in law with her x son in law. Hm.... so strange and weird. Not really sure how is she going to take it.

2nd JH - hopefully she can tolerate and sacrifice for her own daughter's happiness. I don't see it such a big deal. Between in laws - it's okay for not able to stand each other since they rarely see each other after the wedding. There is no close relation between in laws in Korea - based on the drama I've watched so far.

3rd HD - he is in a different situation. Not really sure what his reaction is going to be. This will be the last chance for him to walk JM down and give her hand to DW as her husband. It's so funny how HD is running away from Byeon but JM is embracing the Byeons.

4th JM - I hope breaking away from DW is more hurting than accepting the fact that JR was her ex father's wife.

After both family are clear who they're dealing with and knowing each other relationship, they should come to term peacefully by letting the past go. I don't think JM will break up with DW again after knowing DW is her father's x brother in law. After HD divorced JR, he has no relationship or whatsoever with Byeon anymore.

I want to see JM and DW get married and their honeymoon. Then to see an improve Crystal in her new personality. JR should accept the fact for letting go HD and looking forward to her new relationship with a new beau. I don't care at all about the life of JS and HS - these 2 deserves each other for either being miserable or happy.

E44

crystal gives her permission to DW to get married and seems to be sorry for the way she was treating her children . DW is so happy he lifts his mother and spins her around and runs to tell JM . crystal is happy as well. JM is talking with the president of the company while JS is talking to the troublesome lady again it seems she has another plan or something.DW is trying to contact JM but she is busy. he goes to where she is and sees JS there. JS tries to bug him but he ignores him . he keeps calling JM and she does not answer he texts her then and tells her to pick up it is important. when she answers him he tells her to get off the bus at once he is coming to get her she asks what's wrong but he does not say.JM is waiting for him he drags in to the car and then in the elevator he pretends he is upset. she asks what is wrong he says he wont be able to go to Seattle there is trouble ( he is playing with her ) then he tells her crystal has agreed and gives her a kiss of the forehead JM is stunned and cant believe it. they hug.HS is making clothes for the baby but she cant see the needle well her vision is blurred . JS talks to her about work it seems she does not approve of what he is doing.later he wakes her up . she cant see him very well again he tells her he is hungry . she goes to prepare dinner and finds out that he prepared a romantic dinner for her ( no kidding JS is looking fine today but he is wasted on the dumb chick anyway lol)

888888uk.jpg

DW; I can not travel to Seattle . my health is not good I have discovered I am 3 months pregnant and my mother says that you should marry me.>.silly boy

JM and DW are holding hands looking at the city lights he asks her what she is thinking about I think she tells him she is the happiest person in the world he jokes with her and then they kiss.

DR is watching JH applying face cream she is curious JH puts some on her face DR asks if she is prettier now . she goes to her parents room finds them asleep she parts them to sleep in the middle.

the Bians are having their meal crystal is happy she tells them they are to welcome JM all are surprised DW is happy . JMs family are also happy eating together. JM tells her mother that DWs mother has approved JH is so happy all of the them are happy .

HD are looking at the divorce papers and recalls JR threats . he is at the court to finalize the divorce . JR does not intend to go to get back at him .

she goes to face JH they fight as usual I think she threatens not to sign the divorce papers JH goes on her knees !. crystal kisses her husband and he is shocked (lol). JM came to see crystal and thank her for her approval ( seriously after all she is done !)

JM and crystal has a warm moment together and everyone is glad I think DW says something about the child by mistake which makes sunny wonder ( guessing) . the couple are talking a walk and talking and joking about what kind of a husband DW will make.

JR and HD are divorced finally.he thanks her !!more nagging from her ends in her kissing her manager in front of HD (what ) she pretends he is her lover I guess to show HD she can live without him.however the manager seems to like what happened .JH tells HD about JM .

JM brings a gift with a thanking note from her mother to crystal she is glad and hopes to meet JMs mother as fast as possible ( better not ) she sends JH something in return.

last scene/ HS over hears JS talking to the lady

preview/ sunny might have found out about the secret. HS is giving birth with JM by her side !! and is trying to tell her something but it looks like they are losing her.

765w.png

5555555u.png

Just finished watching epi 37.

Wow - Juri... she's malicious and threwing tantrums like a kid. She embarassed her ex husband as well as herself. I don't think she realized that acting cocky and vengeful is not going to help her get anywhere. Dah... I'm so tired of the 3 of them.

I wasn't really thrilled on the story of JH getting back with her x husband. I don't know if I consider HD & JH love is a true love. I remembered the scene where JH told JM about her stand with her father. I guess you need to be like JH to fight back her old love. LOL. I don't think I would have that dignity or guts to do like what JH did in wrecking her x husband family.

There was a secret between Crystal, her husband and Sunny. What the heck that Crystal was so gungho about covering Sunny's abondoned child. Hm.. I still think that Crystal adopted Sunny's abondened son. This needs to be revealed.

JM was so pretty in her wedding dress. JM and DW looked good together in the wedding shoot. :)

Finished watching 44 w/out English subs - can't help smiling to watch this episode. It's been heartbreaking to see the main couple in pain from previous episodes.

I love where they show the scene of HD, JH and JM having dinner together. This should be the closure for JM having meals together with her father and mom again. Nice!

I don't see any remorse from JS part. Now he's even planning something bad with that franchise director. I thought she was let go? The other thing, JR is probably the adopted kid instead of DW.

I know happiness can not last but at least I want them to stay ignorant till Christmas I want them to be together then . concerning next week it is strange that JM is the one by HSs side instead of JS maybe he got himself into trouble. HS seems to be regretting what she did and wants forgiveness maybe that's what she wants to tell JM.

BTW the extension is confirmed since the following show is not ready but I guess the real reason is that HFL is the only show with fine ratings for MBC at the moment but I am so worried about it though .

I know happiness can not last but at least I want them to stay ignorant till Christmas I want them to be together then . concerning next week it is strange that JM is the one by HSs side instead of JS maybe he got himself into trouble. HS seems to be regretting what she did and wants forgiveness maybe that's what she wants to tell JM.

BTW the extension is confirmed since the following show is not ready but I guess the real reason is that HFL is the only show with fine ratings for MBC at the moment but I am so worried about it though .

What are you worrying about? Are you referring to HS in the preview. They make it like we're going to lose HS. I hope not.

I can feel pity for HS. HS snatched the wrong guy but it's good for JM. I hope they will not kill HS character. What is going to happen to the baby if HS dies. Will JS then realize the mistakes that he's doing? JS is so messed up - he thinks JM and HS are out to get him. The writer should make him totally insane at the end of the series - that'll be his punishment.

Crystal needs to tell Sunny what happens to the missing baby. Based on the subtitle - they always refers to the baby as a boy. So it's either DW or JS? Oh no... I hope the missing son is not JS. If they make JS as the missing son, HS has relationship with the 2 brothers and JM would marry the other cousin. This is going to be a nightmare.

I'm thinking the baby maybe JR. If JR is adopted. It's good for DW. It's good for Crystal too so she is not actually the mother in law of HD.

fact is subtitle does not matter cause they are translated from Chinese not Korean the child is not identified as a boy or a girl . and JR is 99% the adopted one everything refers to that including date of birth 1977 that makes the child 34 years which might be her age if she is indeed the one it makes sense that crystal was always colder to her which made her always jealous of DW there is a part that seems wrong it is the cloth that crystal used to weep over it . it could not be for JR .

Will JS then realize the mistakes that he's doing? JS is so messed up - he thinks JM and HS are out to get him. The writer should make him totally insane at the end of the series - that'll be his punishment.

Something will probably happen to JS, if we were to base on JYH's tweet WRT to Ep 47 . . . .

"47회 굿바이 정수........^^"

which translate into "Ep47 Goodbye Jong Su . . . . . . "

from the preview HS collapses and there is ppl shouting so he could have got into some legal trouble because of that lady but if he is talking about saying goodbye does it mean that JS will make his exist from the show ?? but that does not make any sense we still have 10 episodes to go

if he is talking about saying goodbye does it mean that JS will make his exist from the show ?? but that does not make any sense we still have 10 episodes to go

"Those people", I sense, could be some sort of money-lenders etc, coming to their home to take possession etc (just pure speculation). Think JS was checking out visa application(?) for entry into China? (he was told that it would take 90 days to process and he was 'grumbling' why it would take this long, when CHS entered into the room)

His tweet WRT E47 might mean goodbye (ie, the end of) the 'bad' HJS, marking the turnaround point for him after sinking to the lowest point in his life (just guessing). Doubt they would totally kill off HJS' character.

I was referring to HS character not JS. In the preview, HS was strugling in the delivery room and she was saying something to JM. I hope they will not kill HS character. HS and the kid will be a reminder for JS not to do a bad thing anymore.

JR - I think she is the adopted one with the year 1977... so she is Sunny's daughter? LOL.

I wonder if JM's dad will forbid JM to marry DW. :sweatingbullets:

This is just my curiosity. Whatever happens to communication in Korean family? I always wonder about that. JM never asked her mom the name of the woman her father remarried to. I guess they always refer to others by title instead of name. That's why confusion and mistake happens along the way. Well I don't blame JM to for not asking in details about her father's new wife. If I were her, I wouldn't even want to know. JH also never asked about DW's family. It's so odd. So now they're going to meet and be surprised in the in laws meet in laws gathering. Geez.... they can't find any better place to be surprised.

DW has JM's family information. I wonder why he never even bother to look at it. If I were him, I would be so keen to look at what the investigator has found out about JM. :phew:

preview for 45

after crystal gave a permission to DW & JM to marry she tells JM to ask her parents to call ( or visit I dont know ) sunny found out about crystals taking her child. JS is travelling or migrating maybe to china alone

DW ; JM I do not think I can go to Seattle.

JM:WHY? anything wrong

DW: my health is poor . I think I am pregnant . three month pregnant

JM: YOU, what are you talking about ?

DW: yes, in my house there is a big falling out. cause I am a good young man who is pregnant. now you a responsibility towards me. mother wants the person who got me into trouble arrested. JM u r dead. you have to see mother.

JM : wait. wait it can not be true.

DW: yes it is true she has agreed . we will have the family blessing and marry

JM: I am at loss cant believe.

DW: me too.those have been hard days for you . in the future I ll try my best to make up for you.

DW:what are you thinking.

JM: that I am the happiest woman in the world and you.

DW: so am I . I feel that I like the happiest woman in the world ( he means something else lol)

DW: what kind of a husband do you want me to be ?

JM:I dont have demands just like now be always faithful and love only me.

DW: no need to worry . my eyes are blinded by a strong glue. not going to go astray. what is wrong?

JM: this road does not know how many times we went through it crying but I am smiling today ( not sure )

DW: there will be no more crying cause no matter who or what nothing will septate us again.

Archived