[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

Guest lilhope4

Nooooooooooooo it can't be! Bae sung Hyun!!!! I really hoped that it would be a drama with a nice ending but with this last scene of episode 15 I lost my hope! :(((

And for tomorrow I just hope for a good ending OR a mind changing between SH and IY!!!!

작하님 재발요!!!

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soulan

Yes, you are right soulan and sabchy.

The last scene was so painful for me too. I think IY wanted to give SH to accept the reality of their situation in his own time and in his own terms. He felt that his love would never change and that love will conquer all. IY knows that no matter how powerful and great their love may me, it cannot conquer all, love changes and that some things in life people value too much or is beyond their control even when faced with love. I think IY came to this conclusion before SH because she has been through this and has been betrayed many times. The love between SS and IY must have been as powerful and strong as it is between SH and IY but even that love faltered. IY can't go all in on love ALONE. Because in life LOVE isn't everything in a person's life. ( This is my understanding of how IY feels but I could be wrong too)

SH was so sweet the way he tried to be a normal boyfriend for IY. I just loved those scenes.( Totally made my heart melt!!!!) However as you cleary saw at the dinner in the end where IY was waitressing, it bothered him so much to see the woman he loved in that situation, being addressed informally by his peers and in the end could not stand up to them and tell them the truth about IY since this would cause the scandal that SH, IY and his family were afraid of, This truth would cause quite a detrimental effect for his business and SH and IY knows that a scandal whether it be true or false is bad. IY knew this from the beginning and I think SH was in denial until he faced it head on himself at the restaurant.

The ending was so touching. I am heartbroken for these two but now that SH knows the reality of their situation and is not blinded by his love for IY alone, I think he can accept the things he cannot change and have the power to change the things he can. I think for the both of them they need time apart, for IY to establish her career and be who she wanted to be and fulfill her dream and really love her life without SH. Also for SH he needs to let the waters settle and focus on getting back on track and I hope there will be a time jump where they meet again after a year and restart their romance without all the barriers. I think sometime a bit of time apart can bring a couple closer together. Though right now it may seem like they are dying inside,(SH more than IY) 1 year apart is a small sacrifice for a lifetime of happiness together. I really believe in this couple and I want to believe that yes love isn't everything and money can't buy you happiness but I hope they can in time find each other again and be together once more.

Haaaa so sad :( But I totally agree with all you said! 

The reasons why IY wanted to end it .. And how now SH also understand there is much more in life than his love alone.. It was so sad to see his face while he was waiting for IY.. Like he had a big reality-check. 

I agree with Sabchy that it makes the story all the more real to have both of them break up now but i really wish like you Alexus that we'll see them after a little time jump, begin their romance again! Exactly as you said, I also feel that a little time apart could be great for them both. IY would build herself up again without a guy interfering in her life.. And SH could stabilise his position, his hotel's position or whatever and then come back to IY, stronger and capable of facing the difficulties making them breaking up now.. 

I really love this couple and as real-lifey as it would be to have IY alone at the end, still searching for her right-one while working hard on her career and life, it's  dramaland so please :) Make them be happy together! Is it too much to ask ? Hehe wub.gif

Guest vasou

Thanks for the clarification of the last scene.

The truth is

I can really understand both IY's side and SH side but ...

I can't accept that they might NOT end together. No matter what, i clearly DO NOT want her to end with SS, and as we see in the last episodes, IY is into SH...

A time jump probably would help.

I also wonder what happened with Alex and SY. He left, she wanted to chase him, but she didn't and what did the Mr.Lovable aka the photographer told her? :wub:

And about the ex-virgin.. now she takes sex lessons by the bfriend? Lol? Her mother slapped her? What a beach!

Guest bblyum

oh no.... had a terrible long day at work, and now i come home to check soompi and read all the spoilers about the sad ending....

now i'm kinda not motivated to watch it, aigo!! sad :(

Guest Rose1969

It seems that the three women will not end up with their guys... I really hate sad ending. Just hope that the writer will give us happy and wild ending. Anybody can read and write korean should go to their website and request this! :tears:

What In Young did at the end of ep. 15 was truly a magnanimous gesture.  It was a totally brilliant way to help SS understand himself.  :(

I will miss these ladies, after tomorrow.  But, the one thing I know is that they will not just survive, but will live well and fully.  :D

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Need Romance Episode 13 and 14 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

IneedRomance.gif

I Need Romance 1-14 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1857-i-need-romance-2011-coming-soon%2F

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

The DSS CTS Team is officially entering hiatus until 8 August 2011.

There will be no new releases during this period.

Please understand that we are tired and in disperate need for a break.

darksmurforange6.png

The DSS site will be up and running as usual, so if you guys wish to work on the existing releases or download them you can do so without and worry:

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/

Thank you for understanding! See you all on 8 August:)

[DSS Staff Team] [Relly - DSS PR Administrator]

Guest sherryholic

oh no.... had a terrible long day at work, and now i come home to check soompi and read all the spoilers about the sad ending....

now i'm kinda not motivated to watch it, aigo!! sad :(

OMG, I had a long day at work yesterday and I didn't have the chance to watch 15 and I was hoping to watch it back to back today. But I am dreading to watch it now..... :tears:

Guest soulan

so how was it ? anyone saw it ? aaaaaa need to know

I am also refreshing am-addiction, soompi etc. for a torrent or some spoilers about tonight!! Haha! Waiting like that is killing me! Happy ending please, fingers-crossed!!

I haven't seen it yet and I might be wrong but from what I am reading via google translate,

looks like the expected Kdrama ending of Lead actor and lead actress ending up together. I think they exchanged rings. But maybe someone who can watch will confirm. So basically, Sung Soo + In Young 

:sweatingbullets:

Not shocking but...

Guest Issy_1

hello to all. I have been reading this thread for weeks and this is my first post here

I just have to say that a major spoiler coming up SO PLEASE, don't read if you don't want to know the ending.

I saw the last ep an hour ago and unfortunately I have to say that it ended as typical main lead OTP Kdrama way. the first lead man got his main lead girl and they lived happily ever after.

totally loved the drama till few eps back when I noticed they are making HS look bad and worse by each ep. for once, I expected to see a fresh way of dealing with main couple though out a K drama and I thought I will have it this time.

I don't understand Korean but somehow I got that feeling that SS went back to his old ways with women (maybe apposite) and started cheating on her again. is this true or not. I really like to know what he was thinking when IY was showing off her ring to her colleagues at work. please let him be a cheater again so I can feel better.

HS sad face was all over this ep. totally melted my heart.

it was great reading everyone's post for weeks. thanks everyone.

Guest sabchy

somehow i dont have a need to watch the last ep now...

cant believe they cant get out of that typical korean drama style >__ <

Archived