[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sabchy

in ep 14

IY told SH she cant marry him because there is someone she loves more than him. and the answer is HERSELF. i think its about how she loves her job an whats she does and the life she imagined next to SH is not a life for her

for me, leaving for a year with a guy I love would not be a problem but haha im not IY. I think maybe she will end up with no one.

maybe this drama is about her growing up and learning more than about who she stays with. but seeing SH cry..omg made me cry myself

preview 15

IY decides to quit her job

SH says something like why do we have to break up or did we have to break up. if breakin up is that easy than it never really started ? (my korean is really bad--sorry people). he said he wont giver her up and he will maker her his!

i sincerily hope they wont make him into a bad guy because he was an amazing guy till here and u cant make him an as* in 2 eps. that just doesnt work!!!!

and well I was hoping for no SS and IY anymore but gosh they seems to be having more time together again!

i dont get it really. why and how can u act so friends with someone who treated u that way ? maybe u are able to forgive, cherish the memories but I would not make a guy like that into a big part in my present and future life anymore... wtf

aaaaaa i wish i understood korean more

in ep 14

IY told SH she cant marry him because there is someone she loves more than him. and the answer is HERSELF. i think its about how she loves her job an whats she does and the life she imagined next to SH is not a life for her

preview 15

IY decides to quit her job

wacko.gif What? She loves her job, she loves what she does and wants to work towards being upper managment and then SHE QUITS? OMG, how stupid is this writer. WTF? That makes zero sense to me. I can understand her breaking up with SH or not wanting to marry him or whatever. But quitting her job? Nope, don't get it. That doesn't fit with her character at all. She's been all about her job since the very beginning, it's the most important thing in her life! How much time have they spent showing her at work? And all the things that happen to her at work? 

Wow, that twist would be just stupid. (IF that's indeed what happens) huh.gif

Guest sabchy

*quoted image* What? She loves her job, she loves what she does and wants to work towards being upper managment and then SHE QUITS? OMG, how stupid is this writer. WTF? That makes zero sense to me. I can understand her breaking up with SH or not wanting to marry him or whatever. But quitting her job? Nope, don't get it. That doesn't fit with her character at all. She's been all about her job since the very beginning, it's the most important thing in her life! How much time have they spent showing her at work? And all the things that happen to her at work? 

Wow, that twist would be just stupid. (IF that's indeed what happens) *quoted image*

I might have missunderstood that part , as I said my korean is bad kkk. but i think the letter SH was holding in his hands was the resignation letter

but better wait for someone who actually understand korean well to explain what happend hahah

I might have missunderstood that part as well, as I said my korean is bad kkk. but i the letter SH was holding in his hands was the resignation letter

but better wait for someone who actually understand korean well to explain what happend hahah

Thanks so much sabchy! Wouldn't it even make more sense for her to transfer than to outright quit? That really doesn't make any sense to me. And I shouldn't call the writer stupid...that wasn't very nice. blush.gif I'm just very confused. LOL! 

Guest sabchy

yeah im confused as well. i thought she was going to say no just because of them going away for a year.

i thought that was the only problem and if SH could get it solved they would be together..

ah I dont know really , I have to wait for someone who actually understands korean. besides I couldnt watched the whole ep, just skipped to some parts since im busy with studying lately.. so i dont know the whole picture

so enlighten us people

yeah im confused as well. i thought she was going to say no just because of them going away for a year.

i thought that was the only problem and if SH could get it solved they would be together..

ah I dont know really , I have to wait for someone who actually understands korean.

so enlighten us people

I'm really hoping that things work out between SH & IY but since I began watching dramas I've learned it rarely happens the way I want. laugh.gif So I've gotten used to the disappointment. 

Guest soulan

ah I dont know really , I have to wait for someone who actually understands korean. besides I couldnt watched the whole ep, just skipped to some parts since im busy with studying lately.. so i dont know the whole picture

so enlighten us people

Hi :) Sharing my thoughts with you .. 

IY really gave her resignation.. I find it weird and not at the same time.. It's stupid to quit her job like that, because what is she gonna do from now on.. Getting a job is not so easy.. She loved her job and stayed with her colleagues for so long.. 

But at the same time, her boyfriend or fiance-to-be or ex-boyfriend is the OWNER of it.. Really doesn't make the situation easier. 

I think she's really confused as to who she is right now, which life she want for the future.. She's wondering if she could live as SH's wife, aka chaebol wife, or if the life she is used to is better.. 

And i think all the last events in her love life, even if SH resolved it quite quickly and his family is accepting her easily, made her uneasy to go so quickly in another engagement.. Marrying him and everything :S 

She loves him but maybe she needs more time to feel ready .. She needs to find her confidence back and everything. 

I don't really mind if SS and IY has some time together.. She needs it to find closure on their long story.. I loved that he cared for her truly and she had a friend to rely on.. I know he has been an richard simmons but i think after some time, it's not that you forgot the hurt you received from that person but it's still someone precious with whom you shared so much.. I'm sure he will become a good friend to her. 

He made a mess in her confidence in love.. She needs to gain what she lost back. She says it to him in the preview -Who is the one who made her like that ? He is the one who messed up her life-

SH says in the preview -Why do we have to break up ? If it would be to break so easily, I wouldn't even have begin.. - 

but i dont understand why IY says - Is love that great ?- I guess we need to wait next week to hear the whole conversation! 

I'm still hoping that they end up together.. SH doesn't want to give up and she loves him so IY stand up!! and stay with SH happily ever after !!!!!wub.gif 

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

T-T i read your comments and all i can say is if IY does not end up with SH then let her be a single independent woman then....i do not want the ending to be her and SS getting marry or the two together because a) like we all have been saying from the start the guy cheated on her twice and never mentioned things to her like buying a house. I swear if the writers going to make SH into so A n A Hole and SS some hero and think the audience will accept it and go gaga all over SS well they are some naive people because from what they have been showing SS as it makes it hard for any audience to finally just accept SS as a change man......and SH to become some A hole when since the beginning he was a cute puppy.

Guest alexus

I really am thankful for SH. He really stayed true to IY. Eventhough she rejected his proposal I think he will try to fight for her or even wait for her till she is ready. He comes from a very different world and I don't think IY was ready to leave everything for a year, change her name, have a different idenity of who she is, how they met and live practically a lie and leave her own reality behind. I was surprised that SH and his family thought this make belief world was normal but to IY this totally made her wake up and see that SH really is from a different world than hers. I think she was about to take the plunge but got cold feet right at the end. In the end she does say that the relationship with SH did teach her to love herself again. I am glad that she has learned to cherish herself, think about her own feelings and what she treasures the most which is her self worth. However I hope she has enough love to share to have SH in her life as well. One is a lonely number no matter how you look at it and it is always nice to have someone that loves you and is always by your side to share all your joys, and sorrows in life.

I don't know which way the writer is heading but I will be so sad if IY leaves SH. To me, he is just so sweet in everyway. His feelings for IY are genuine and pure. I feel he really has fallen very deeply for IY in the year that they were working together as he said and though he tried to deny it and move on, he just couldn't. Is it really too much to ask for SH and IY to be together??? Can we still believe that love really does conquer all??? Is it really only possible in fairy tales?? I hope not. :D Please K-drama Gods, please be kind to us! Hear our prayers!!!! SH and IY!!!!!

On the side note I do have to say Choi Jin Hyuk is an amazing actor. I hope he will do more projects in the future. Love the way he can express his emotions on the screen! Plus his character seriously is so adorable but also very sexy and hot at the same time! Plus SH's sensitive/soft side and his honesty is just a killer. I love the fact his character isn't pretentious at all. No drama, just straight up! I am totally a new fan of his!!!! Plus, so easy on the eyes, how can one ever resist!!! :sweatingbullets::wub:

Frankly, I think IY just get cold feet cos SH world is so difference from her ...

I think I will get cold feet too.

Only 2 epi left .... Wonder what will be the outcome?

I hope she can be brave enough.

Agree with all yr points and thanks everyone for the update.

I wish my Korean can be better ...hahahah

Guest alexus

Dorothy Yap Glad that we are on the same page too. Seriously when the family was suggesting that she change her name, AGE, and make up the story of how and where they met so that they can avoid a scandal and SH just agreeing like this is the norm, I was thinking to myself, really???? What kind of a world do they live in. IS this really the norm for all the Chaebols??? So all the scandals of Korean Idols with the name change, age change and their background is now no big deal for these celebrities and hot shots??? LOL. I don't think IY is like that. She loves herself and who she is. What she wants to be, her career, the life she lived and is going to live, she doesn't want it built that on a lie. I am with her too. I think there has to be a better solution for our couple and I hope SH is smart enough to find the right balance where she can live her dream and they can still love each other and be together without living a lie.

Guest bblyum

hey guys, thanks for posting all the download links!

i just watched both episodes 13 and 14, so i'll try to post a little bit of what happened, for those of you all who want to know and don't understand korean.

i have only watched it once, and i am typing this from memory so it might not be all perfectly correct, but it's the gist of it...

episode 13 (SPOILER BELOW!!):

so we are back to the fiasco at the hotel where in-young was called out of her vacation time off to come help look for the missing contract worth 300 million dollars that was supposedly thrown away by the cleaning lady. i guess in-young feels responsible because she was the one who told the cleaning lady to clean the room even though the guest said not to. this is when in-young sees sung-hyun get out of his car and walk into the hotel with the fiance hanging onto his arm.

in-young and crew head towards the city dump to look for the missing contract in the trash. this is when she hears all the gossip about the mystery girl who was with sung-hyun. turns out she is his fiance, and such a witch on wheels that the hotel staff has nicknamed her "nuclear explosion" because of her crazy temper tantrums. apparently she has been terrorizing the hotel staff over everything, from the cleaning, to the food, service, and even making personally insulting comments about body weight and cheap-looking lipstick. her family is some kind of japanese-korean rich family that owns an airline(?) company or something, and the new hotel branch that sung-hyun's family opened in japan is financed by the fiance's family's investment money (i think!). anyways, so the fiance walks around the hotel acting like she owns it. sung-hyun does not say anything to her though, because apparently he thinks it is easier to just let her tantrums blow over than arguing with her and making things worse.

another rumor they tell in-young about is that sung-hyun was involved in a scandal with an older married woman while he was studying in the states. the husband found out about them and divorced her, and after using sung-hyun she dumped him. the woman was also heiress to some big fortune company in korea as well, and there was a huge uproar in korea between the two families about this scandal.... so sung-hyun's grandfather was enraged and completely cut him off financially while he was in the states. later on, he brings sung-hyun back to korea to reinstate him as the hotel chain heir, but on the condition that he spends a year as a lower-level employee in the hotel. he also had to agree to the fixed engagement to witch-fiance.

in-young is digging through the trash thinking about all this, getting angrier at the situation and herself. she compares all the men in her life to trash, and also calls herself trash for once again trusting a man stupidly. she decides to give sung-hyun some trouble by texting him with lovey-dovey text messages when she knows he is with his fiance. while she is thinking bad thoughts about sung-hyun, one of the hotel staff wails "what are we going to do?? if we can't find this contract, the guest has threatened to sue the whole hotel!!" in-young perks up when she hears this, and decides that it would serve sung-hyun right to get his precious hotel in trouble by getting sued for the lost contract. she decides this is sweet revenge. she calls off the search for the contract and they all head back to the hotel.

alas, when they get to the hotel, the guest who threatened to sue does a 180 and apologizes. he forgot that he left the contract at his office, and mistakenly thought it was thrown away. in-young laments that she can't even get revenge in this way. the crew leave the guest's hotel room, and run into sung-hyun and fiance coming down the hall. they flatten themselves against the wall in fear of the witchy fiance, and she yells at them for stinking up the hotel. she tells sung-hyun to stick them all in a vat of disinfectant because they smell rotten. then she is all about to zone in on in-young and yell at her some more, when sung-hyun finally yells at her to stop. later they argue in the fiance's hotel room. fiance lashes out at him and wants to know who "the girl" is. she means who is the girl that he is dating. apparently she has heard the rumors that he has a girlfriend, and that she even works at the hotel. sung-hyun says "how many times do i have to tell you we're over? we were never in love anyway!" fiance " maybe for you, but i was in love with you from before. you just didn't know it. bring that girl to me, so i can learn what real love is for myself!"

in-young is at home, heartbroken and depressed. she decides she does not have any motivation to do anything, ditched her girlfriends when they were supposed to have a girls' night (she imagines how unsupportive they would be if she told them about her latest romance disaster anyway. during her imaginary sequence, su-hyun tells her to be cool, that she needs to give him a hot kiss then kick him in the balls before breaking it off, lol.) she spends her days locked up inside her house with pizza, pork chops, and fried chicken. she does not change clothes and she doesn't wash either.

sung-soo worries about in-young because she has turned off her phone for days. he checks at the hotel then shows up at her house and is appalled at the pig-sty her house has become. he tells her to get up and throws out her food trash, vacuums, drags her to the sauna to wash up. i think sung-soo succeeds in reviving in-young's spirit, hah. they are sitting in one of the hot rooms, sung-soo complains about sitting in there too long and that it's too hot. in-young stubbornly refuses to leave, saying how she's going to be the first person ever who burned to death in the sauna. she tells sung-soo to mail her dead body to sung-hyun so he'll feel guilty about what he did to her. he tells her it's stupid to die because of a guy, and she tells him he doesn't have the right to say things like that to her. later she thanks him for taking care of her, and also sheds some tears in front of sung-soo... he tells her if she's that upset about it she should go and let it out on sung-hyun. then he asks her if she was this upset and mad at him when they broke up too. she tells him when they broke up it was much worse... she felt like everything became dark black so she couldn't see in front of her, and that she wondered how she is supposed to live from now on. with this new breakup, she feels like she is walking through a thick fog. she figures it is better than it being pitch black, and wonders if she is getting better at breaking up, or if every breakup is just different. then she suddenly asks sung-soo isn't it his younger brother/sister's death anniversary soon (must have died before). sung-soo says "why are you asking that all of a sudden? are you treating me as if i'm your sibling or something?" in-young "whatever, you're the one who first told me you thought of me as a sister/mother/family before!" sung-soo "well, you're the one who got all upset and mad at me when i said that!!" she kicks him and tells him to buy her some boiled eggs... later he takes her home and stocks up her fridge with instant package meals, he also clips her toenails while she sleeps. in-young is not asleep though... she is thinking how life is ironic the way everything can change in a split second. within a split second, the man you loved for ten years can just turn around and betray you, and within a split second, he can become like an old friend... then she farts! lol. the next day su-hyun shows up to make sure she is eating the instant meals that sung-soo left. he called her so that she will come and take care of in-young while he's busy with work.

in-young decides she is done moping around over lost love and cuts her vacation short by going in to work a day earlier than planned.

she runs into kang-hee in the restroom. kang-hee asks her not to shake up sung-soo's feelings. in-young tells her "i am not trying to shake him up. let me give you some advice. instead of worrying about what i am doing, you should focus more on doing your best to capture sung-soo's affections for yourself. also, from my experience, i can tell you that you can't make somebody love you. it's hard enough trying to control your own feelings, let alone somebody else's!" back at her office, she tells the junior concierge guy that although having time off is nice, once she puts on her hotel uniform she feels energized... this girl loves her work. the junior guy mentions that the witchy fiance has been looking for her while she was away, and sure enough, she calls in-young's desk and tells her to come see her immediately. when in-young goes up there, she starts interrogating her. fiance "hmph, you actually look cuter in person compared to the photo on file. i'm sure you've already heard from the rest of the hotel staff who i am. do you have anything to confess to me??" in-young denies, but inside she is panicking about the fiance knowing that she is the one who was dating sung-hyun. the finace continues to badger her, " sung-hyun sent me an email one month ago telling me that he's fallen in love with a girl who works at this hotel. are you sure you don't have anything to say to me?" and in-young blurts out "it's not me!!". fiance scoffs "what? well, of course it's not YOU. sung-hyun is very picky and has very refined taste in women! why would he date a nobody woman like you who is five years older than him? plus you're short, and not that attractive, etc etc." geez, she really is a witch! so she has heard that in-young is close friends with sung-hyun because of their work history, and heard that they even play tennis during their lunch break and have been seen outside the hotel having dinner together... SURELY she must know who the girl that sung-hyun is dating, he must have told her since they are such good friends! geez, the witch is evil AND stupid at the same time. anyways, in-young tells her that sung-hyun does not talk about things like that with her. so the fiance tells in-young to find out for her. if she does, then she will give in-young anything she wants, but if she doesn't, she will have her fired.

in-young leaves the fiance and is all like "what is wrong with my life, why do things like this happen to me??!!?" and starts banging her head on the elevator door, when it opens and she falls right against sung-hyun inside. hah. awkward silence during elevator ride. sung-hyun says to her that he had hoped she could have trusted him for one week like he had asked. in-young asks him "so was it fun, playing with me like that? is it because of your fiance that you originally told me let's have a secret affair hidden from everybody for just one year?" he tells her that she should remember that he loves her, none of this changes anything between them... and that she needs to trust and wait for him, and just give him another day or two. he says he will explain everything, just trust him. she decides to protect herself by throwing love away before love throws her away first. she tells him that it's her decision whether she waits for him or not, declares "i don't need love anymore in my life." and walks out of the elevator.

*about su-hyun:

she continues to play both joon-yi and alex. at least joon-yi knows that he is guy number 2, while alex is still mr. romantic. su-hyun goes over to joon-yi's house to chat business and he offers to cook lunch. she asks for an italian omelette, and he says he'll cook it for her if she goes out for eggs. she agrees, but as soon as she leaves he remembers that he also needs mushrooms. he runs out after her to tell her and overhears her talking on the phone with alex making a date to go swimming after lunch. she turns around and sees him, realizing that he heard her phone convo with alex. he acts all cool and tells her to buy fresh mushrooms. she feels strangely guilty. later as they're eating, she receives a text. he assumes it's alex, and know that alex is waiting for her to go swimming after lunch, he tells her to hurry up and go. she tells him she was going to stick around and do the dishes. joon-yi tells her that she should just go, and that unless she leaves in 5 minutes he is going to kiss her on the assumption that she likes him. she tells him to go ahead and kiss her if he thinks he can just stop at one kiss. he takes her up on the bet and they kiss. he says "it really is hard to stop with just one kiss..." so she ends up postponing her swim date with alex. hmph.

later su-hyun meets up with alex in his hotel room. she helps him do his laundry at the hotel, and he wants to show her something. it turns out to be a blueprint of a house plan. he describes it to her.... complete with big separate dressing room, "because it's important for su-hyun to have a nice dressing room." su-hyun: "this is a house for ME?" alex: "this is a house that i wanted to build for you and me, for us to live in after we get married." su-hyun is surprised and dismayed, because the only time she feels the urge to get married is when she sees expensive wedding jewelry/watches. she turns to alex and says "alex, listen to me. alex: "...okay?" su-hyun:"i am sorry that i am this type of woman." alex, the poor love-blinded fool of course has no idea what she's talking about.

*about hyun-joo:

poor duk-soo is in danger of closing down his business because of the crazy incident at the pin-pong center, when hyun-joo showed up and accused him of giving her aids in front of everybody. in-young and su-hyun give her the idea to put up flyers all around the neighborhood posting his innocence. duk-soo sees the flyers everywhere and also catches hyun-joo putting them up. they get drunk that night and end up sleeping together again, which she originally blames him for. he tells her that SHE's the one who jumped his bones after getting all drunk, telling him that she wants to hear the sound of bells & waves, and that she wants to experience what it's like to "become one with the sea and the sky." ahahahahahaha. this is based on the poetic descriptions of orgasm/sex that she's read about in books. hyun-joo is so crazy.

okay, i'm a little tired from typing all this.... i will try to post about episode 14 a little later, if you guys want.

Archived