[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

Guest foxyapple

I did not know this drama exist until I stumble upon it one late night which flipping channels between Screen, tvN, MBN news, YTN news...and i saw bits of chapter 11 and 12...and mine! the scenes are HOT!!! something really different from the usual prime time drama which sometimes feel pretty choked up. lols!

I feel bad for myself to have missed so much and when I started to watch the first chapter, first 10mins of it, I am already liking it. the cast don't seem to be people I am familiar with only KJH from Goong but the storyline looks promising to me because its more for matured audiences... so I can only watch it continuously after my exams after wednesday sad.gif

then will have to start reading from page 1 onwards of this forum! heheehe!!!

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the youtube-links (most of them.. some are youku)

edit: link corrected

Thank you for the links to all the songs! You forgot one (one of my fav songs wub.gif) This played during their date when SH turned this on in his car. 

Brian McKnight - Back At One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKKGRgKN2I8

LLLLOOOOVVVEEE this song. laugh.gif Can't wait for EP 13. 

Taber, you might be the innocent in this forum. no one ever said that he didn't love her or she him, but he does not care about the pain he will cause her, he does not care about the trust that he will damage and he does not respect her. This is the third time in 10 years, how many times should she forgive him before she says enough. When a man cheats he knows the risk involved and he might also feel he won't get caught. After 10 years they have a lot of history it is easy for him to play into that. The second time he cheated on her he said it's not like I don't love you but you're more like a mother or a sister. SH never promised her anything, he said he wanted to have an affair, she agreed. What loyalty do you owe to a person you are having an affair with.Plus the whole time they have been dating she has been chasing after SS so how is she any different from him.  SS only became interested in her again when she stopped stalking him. He came by her house to see why, and saw her with a man, and has been chasing after her every sense. He never saw SH as a threat to his relationship with IY that's why he nick named him light weight. The kiss at the tennis court changed how both IY and SS saw SH.

I gave my opinion on this forum, it wasn't direct toward anyone in peculiar and the ones that comment on my viewpoint needs to just post their opinion instead come at me directly as if I wrote something wrong. I'm not innocent nor weak I have zero tolerance for the childish bully like responses to my post, if you or anyone else don't like or understand my viewpoint that fine, what NOT fine is the lack of respect you have shown of my opinion. I hope this ends here!

Guest sabchy

can anyone plz seed the torrent guys...

my download stopped at 91%.... since an hour ago...

thanks....

the torrent i am talking about is the one posted by semi- fly.

i have the same request

please Im dyin to see it kkk :)

thank uuu

Guest vasou

can anyone plz seed the torrent guys...

my download stopped at 91%.... since an hour ago...

thanks....

the torrent i am talking about is the one posted by semi- fly.

Ηad the same problem. However, I managed to see this, even tho it had some problems.

Can I just kill the fiance? I think is the most annoying character I have even seen! I wanna kill her!!! woahhhhhh

I didn't understand anything to be exact, except something in the end with SH and IY talking about love and IY crying, and the super-sweet scene with SY and photographer kissing. Omg, I ship them more than the leads!

I think the preview is more interesting than the episode (at least of what I saw coz i don't know what they said).

- Alex catches Photographer getting out of the shower, and leaves.

- Fiance slaps IY and kick her in the pool

- SS confronting SH, but somehow SH calms IY?

- IY and SH sweet together, SH playing piano for her

- SH and IY goes to SH grandad (?) and meet those two? (holding her hand?)

Guest sabchy

the preview for ep 14

i think in the end SH says to IY: do u even know how much I like you ? im proposing to u right now. and SS asks IY: do u really like him that much ?and she says: i really hate him but I miss him so much Im going to die.OMG SH AND IY!!!!!!! foreveaahhahah.

but America was mentioned in the preview. ... didnt understand what they said about it but...i didnt like it :(

my korean is bad so im not sure I understood correctly. I apologize if Im mistaken

Guest vasou

Well, I hope thats true. If it is, I will be squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling from hapinness. I am a IY-SH shipper.

Please drama Gods, make that be true.

To be honest, in the start, I was afraid that SS and IY will be together at the end.

But by getting an obstactle for IH and Sh, at the end of the series, and also the evil - beach second lead type, more likely IY and SH with end together! Yeah!

I don't really care about the ex-virgin pairing, but I also love the photographer. He was so goddamn sexy today - again

Guest soulan

WOW OWOW WOWO~~~~!!!! 

I am only understanding until a certain level of korean because of the MANYYYYYYYYYYYY dramas i watched so.. Am i DREAMING ?! Does the grandma (whose is she by the way ? SH's i guess!) tell IY and SH to go to the states to hide for a year so the engagement will be dropped! 

And SH is proposing to IY!!!!!! At this point, it's clear she won't go back to SS.. That already makes my day but i would be so happyyyy if she ends up happy with SH!!! 

I know we are in the mature, real-life like drama so they could make her choose not to escape with SH but stay and continue with her daily life, maybe waiting for him .. or not. But if she really loves him like she seems to be.. She ought to go with him!!!!!!!! 

I hope we won't see SH going away because they need to break the relationship with the bean pie fiancee and IY staying behing not willing to let everything behind her (come onnn one year or two).. 

And i surely hope they won't make them break up because they really seem in love with each other right now!! 

I'm OK with no wedding because maybe IY, even if she loves him, still need time to organise her life or mostly her feelings on her love life.. But she has to continue being in a stable-we're-thinking-wedding relationship with him !!!! :wub.gif

Woow, i have to say, even if im not a big fan of SS.. He melted my heart when he was taking care of IY.. Taking her to the sauna.. and CLIPPING her toe nails while she was asleep! Haaaaa.. Why did you throw up a 10 years relationship when you care that much for her >.< .... Boys. 

Guest bblyum

Torrent Link E13 (

arigaTo / 720p):

thank you for the torrent link, it's what i look forward to after coming home from work!

i see that several ppl on this site have been having problems downloading the whole thing though... hopefully i'll be able to.

Guest Doonya

Honestly I don't get why everyone's saying that they get why In Youngs actions. He cheated on her TWICE and all she thinks about is their sweet moments? WTF?! The guy obviously doesn't want a future with her because if he did he wouldn't have suggested to her to get even. He sees their 10 years relationship as some kind of a game. He doesn't care about the trust that was broken or even the fact that he hurt her twice cuz if he did give a damn about her and their relationship the first thing he would've done is to get rid of the woman he cheated with. I don't think that he want's to have a future with her and even if he did I don't think that he will ever stop cheating. I really hope that she finds a better man, it doesn't need to be Sung Hyun. Hmm.. If she ends up with him I'm gonna be disappointed.

Archived