serenasf95

[tvN] Kim Jeong Hoon, Choi Jin Hyuk, Jo Yeo-jung, Choi Song-hyun, Choi

ineedromance.jpg

Details:

Title: 로맨스가필요해/ Romaenseuka Pilyohae

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 16

Broadcast network: tvN

Broadcast period: 2011-Jun-13 to 2011-Jul-??

Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:10

Previous Drama: Manny

Subbing Team: Viki

Synopsis:

Story of life and love of women in the city. Kim Jeong Hoon will portray a movie director.

Cast:

romancemc1.jpg

romancemc2.jpg

romancemc3.jpg

romancemc4.jpg

romancemc5.jpg

OSTs:

Subtitles:

Other:

unled2rm.jpg

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Jung-hoon, the singer-turned-actor still probably best known as Prince Yul in 2006′s Goong, has been out of the public eye for a while now while completing his military service, and has announced his comeback project: He’ll star in the cable romantic comedy I Need Romance, the Sexy and the City-esque tvN offering that’ll follow Manny.

He’s cast as the film-director love interest to the drama’s heroine, played by Jo Yeo-jung (Bang-ja Chronicle). Her two careerwoman sidekicks will be played by Choi Yeo-jin (Dream) and Choi Song-hyun (Prosecutor Princess).

Like Sex and the City, this drama centers around the love lives of single careerwomen in the big city, and if other cable trendies are any indication, it’ll have a little more license to get risqué than a broadcast drama. (Caveat: Other sex-themed cable dramas like Hyena or Romance Hunter aired late at night and were given 19+ rating designations, while tvN’s new timeslot is trying out the family-friendly prime-time hour of 9pm. Still, I’d be happy to take a Soulmate level of sassy talk, over the tamer stuff of most broadcast romances.)

The drama’s chief PD expressed his faith in the project, saying, “The quality of the scripts is very high. It’ll be a romance drama that twenty- and thirtysomething women viewers will be able to laugh, cry, and sympathize with.”

Kim Jung-hoon isn’t the best actor around, but I have a soft spot for him and Prince Yul, who I always think shoulda gotten the girl. Shin always tended to richard simmons me off, which may be why I didn’t love Goong as much as I could have. And the less spoken of his role in Witch Amusement, the better. (Oy, was his character weird and awful in that. But the whole drama was weird and awful.)

I Need Romance (horrible title, by the way) is planned for 16 episodes and begins filming this week. It’s scheduled to premiere in June.

Jo Yeo-jung, Choi Yeo-jin, Choi Song-hyun

Credit: Dramabeans

Guest meixin

이건 바로 우리들의 이야기!

보기 불편한 고부갈등! 잔인하고 비현실적인 복수극! 악랄하고 비도덕적인 인물들!

상식과 도를 넘어서는, 자극적인 설정들 때문에 TV는 어느새 ‘스트레스’를 가중시키는 도구가 되고 말았고,

2,30대의 젊은 시청자들은 우리나라 드라마보다 미국이나 일본의 드라마를 더 좋아하게 되었다.

더이상, 한국 드라마에는 그들 자신의 이야기를 찾을 수 없었기 때문이다.

지금의 2,30대 여성들은 더이상 가족이나 사회조직의 테두리 안에서 자신의 존재감을 찾지 않고,

개별자로서의 정체성 찾기에 더 큰 의미를 두고 있다. 그들은 우리가 알고 있는 것보다 훨씬 자신의 욕망에 솔직하고, 강한 자의식을 가지고 있다. 기성세대들처럼 시부모의 구박을 참지 않으며, 스스로를 망가트리는 복수도 꿈꾸지 않으며, 사랑 하나에 목매달지도 않는다.

그들을 즉각적이고 속물적이며 이기적이라 매도하는 시선도 있지만, 그들은 우리가 알고 있는 것보다 훨씬 똑똑하고 성숙하며 건강하다! 그들에게 가장 중요한 것은 자신의 ‘욕망’이며, 그들에게 있어 가장 중요한 사람은 ‘자기 자신’인 것이다. 이 드라마는, 20-40대의 여성시청자를 타켓으로, 서울이라는 도시에 사는 중학교 동창 여성 세명을 중심에 두고 그들의 사랑과 현실적 욕망을 현실성있게 다루어 ‘이건 바로 내 이야기!’라고 고개를 끄덕일 수 있는 드라마를 지향한다.

아울러 남자 시청자들 역시 낯설고 까다로운 ‘여성’의 복잡한 욕망을 이해할 수 있는 드라마가 될 것이다.

지금 우리에게 필요한 건 말랑말랑 로맨스!

지금은 사랑이 없는 시대, 사랑이 돈으로 거래되는 세상, 더 이상 신데렐라같은 인물은 나올 수 없는 시대라고 일컬어지지만 누구에게나 ‘사랑’에 대한 갈망과 동경이 있다. 너 아니면 안돼! 라고 말하던 생존의 시대는 사라진지 이미 오래지만, 그렇다고 우리가 모두 ‘약육강식’과 ‘정략결혼’과 ‘계산적 연애’에 동의하는 것은 아니다. 오히려 시대가 각박해지고, 남녀의 결혼에 노골적인 리스트가 오갈수록 여자들이 더 강하게 원하는 것은 ‘로맨스’!

이 드라마는 그런 여성들의 로망을 대리충족해줄 수 있는 멜러드라마를 지향한다.

생존경쟁, 너무 힘들어!

지금 2,30대 여성들은 연애와 결혼, 혹은 일과 가정이라는 난해한 과제 사이에서 암담한 현실에 처해있지만, 또 일부 여성들은 자신들의 어두운 현실 속에서도, 다정하고 창조적인 일상을 만들어내기도 하는 ‘젊은 에너지’를 소유하고 있다! 냉정한 도시로 일컬어지는 서울 안에서도 친구들과의 오래된 우정을 지속하면서도 창조적인 에너지로 자신의 삶을 채워가는, 새로운 젊음을 보여주고, 시청자로 하여금 새로운 “도시적 삶의 모델”을 제시할 것이다.

한국의 섹스앤더시티 혹은 위기의 여자들!

주 1회 방송되는 케이블 드라마의 편성에 맞춰 매회 새로운 스토리가 시작되고 또 마무리되는 주간단막의 형태를 취하되, 시즌물을 목표로 스토리의 연결성과 다음회에 대한 기대감을 잃지 않을 것이다. 또한 매회 주인공을 바꿔가며 ‘현실적 공감과 꿈같은 동경’ 사이에서 균형을 잃지 않는 드라마를 목표로 둘 것이며, 케이블의 특성을 십분 활용 공중파에서 다룰 수 없는 현실적이고 솔직한 여성들의 욕망도 보여줄 수 있을 것이다.

제작진

<이창한 감독>

2008년 SBS 미니시리즈 <사랑해>

2005년 MBC 월화드라마 <원더풀 라이프>

2004년 SBS 미니시리즈 <형수님은 열아홉>

2002년 SBS 주말미니시리즈 <라이벌>

2001년 MBC 드라마 <우리집>

2000년 SBS 미니시리즈 <메디컬 센터>

1997년 MBC 미니시리즈 <별은 내 가슴에>

1997년 캠퍼스드라마 <레디고>

1993년 청소년드라마 <사춘기>

<정현정 작가>

2008년 SBS 미니시리즈 <사랑해>

2006년 MBC 일일연속극 <사랑은 아무도 못말려>

2005년 SBS 미니시리즈 <세잎클로버>

2003년 KBS 일요아침 드라마 <결혼이야기>

2003년 MBC 베스트 극장 <돈보다 남자>

2002년 MBC 일요아침 드라마 <사랑을 예약하세요>

2002년 KBS 일요아침 드라마 <언제나 두근두근>

2002년 KBS 드라마 시티 <사랑을 묻는 너에게>

2001년 KBS 드라마 시티 <오메, 징헌거>

2001년 KBS 극본 공모 당선

2001년 MBC 일요아침드라마 <어쩌면 좋아>

2000년 MBC 코메디 특집극 <개그쇼, 좋은 걸 어떡해!>

1999년 MBC <테마게임>

1999년 MBC 베스트극장, <브라보! 엄마의 청춘>으로 데뷔

Guest chloe2610

I'm really curious about this new drama which seems very fresh and modern and the inspiration of Sex and the City for a korean drama is intriguing. Hope to see the ddl link soon ;)

Guest velinad

I'm really curious about this new drama which seems very fresh and modern and the inspiration of Sex and the City for a korean drama is intriguing. Hope to see the ddl link soon  ;)

Me too, me too :)

Episode(s) [ 1 - 2 ]

I Need A Romance

i+need+romance.jpg

Links Brought To You By AlriyG600

~ I Need A Romance Fans ~

FileSonic

Folder Links : Here ( http://www.filesonic.com/folder/6775281 )

Single Episode(s) :-

(1) Episode 01 (N)

(2) Episode 02 (N)

(3) Episode 03

(4) Episode 04

(5) Episode 05

(6) Episode 06

(7) Episode 07

(8) Episode 08

(9) Episode 09

etc ...

FileServe

Folder Links : Here (

Single Episode(s) :-

(1) Episode 01

(2) Episode 02

(3) Episode 03

(4) Episode 04

(5) Episode 05

(6) Episode 06

(7) Episode 07

(8) Episode 08

(9) Episode 09

All Credit (Goes) run From ME :P hehehe ..

This story is not catching my interest at all. Maybe it's the label of "weird feelings" that irks me. Ah...just reread it. It's a spin of Sex & The City...automatic turn off. I hated, actually I abhor Sex & The City---I cannot see how women can live like that and if they do---they're very sad albeit rich people. And the transmission here I guess is the problem. Explains my probs. Of course I'll watch the first ep--since Kdramas always take a different spin on things. But right now--it's coming across as a poor drama.

The story looks interesting ... is kinda of adult drama with so many touchy scene.

But errr today is already 13 June 2011 ... so showing today or

is a Wed & Thurs - drama???

Presently, there seem to be no site to watch it live ... for TVN

Guest ayumikoshiro

Can somebody post online stream links?

If it is replacing Manny try the Manny streaming links a few of them may work.

Guest alexx

Thank semi-fly for the torrent link :wub:

I don't know how to download torrent but I'll try this evening ^^

I have watched ep 1, it's really good :)

Guest chloe2610

Thank you very much for the torrent link !!!! :rolleyes: I really wanted to see the 1st episode and I'm not disappointed even if I don't understand the dialogue... it seems really interesting and original for a korean drama. Can't wait to see it with subs. Do you know if a sub team took it ?

Guest alexx

Thank you very much for the torrent link !!!! :rolleyes: I really wanted to see the 1st episode and I'm not disappointed even if I don't understand the dialogue... it seems really interesting and original for a korean drama. Can't wait to see it with subs. Do you know if a sub team took it ?

I don't know if there'll be subs for this drama or not,

but you can watch Ep 1 with English subs on youtube.

It was posted yesterday on their official facebook (for the 1st time among cable dramas).

At the moment the links are gone but, you know, there's always someone reuploading ^_^

Watch it in my blog, with english subs:

http://kimjeonghoonnews.blogspot.com/2011/06/vid-romance-episode-1.html

If someone has a link for ep 2, please share ~~~~ :unsure:

Archived