♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120718 Official photos of Taeyang @ SUMMER WAVE FESTIVAL
gawW6.jpg
6MzGl.jpg
jAOMT.jpg
jZKmv.jpg RyHW7.jpg FlNUI.jpg dCvxJ.jpg DoDJ1.jpg bX0jC.jpg 3xsEx.jpg wTXHb.jpg
Source: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.500007733358379.130838.232500523442436&type=3

Guest dragon-rider

GD gave Verbal this head as a gift
tumblr_m7bakiKm9j1qzjb8ko1_400.jpg
VERBAL (M-FLO): “Gift from #GD! !! Traditional Korean #iksungwan inspired headwear!!! #gdragon #bigbang #dope”
Source: Verbal's Instargram via ygfamilyy@tumblr

GD's stubble is so sexy, I love how he can go from manly to androgynous with the blink of an eye :x  
Lol at all the slang terms he's been using on twitter (what has Teddy been teaching him), but at least it seems like he's already become comfortable tweeting. And now Bae seems to respond quicker ever since he joined, it's still kind of surreal reading their convos. 

Seungri looks so cute and friendly with the Avex trainees, I really think he'll become a great ceo of his own company one day  :)

Awesome things happened in a span of two days, i didnt expect GD to be on twitter and the more i didnt expect this...
6rsfhl.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Man, he just followed the PERFECTION that is Kiko Mizuhara. I feel bad for Kiko specially because of the past rumors, the more that it wont stop now. But really, HELL YEAH GD! hahaha props for doing what you want. I hope Kiko follows you back though haha.
So for some, please dont sent GD some sleazy SHIPPY fics or weird convos. He'll converse with KIKO next time if you guys do it. lmaooo in your feeeeez

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Big Bang’s G-Dragon has over 200,000 Twitter followers2012071816111689006_1.jpg

Big Bang’s G-Dragon opened his Twitter account only two days ago but he already has over 200,000 followers.

G-Dragon started tweeting comments and pictures on July 16 and showed off his high popularity by having over 230,000 followers.

Taeyang left a welcome note for G-Dragon and G-Dragon expressed difficulties about using his Twitter account by saying, “I don’t know anything about this.”

On July 18, G-Dragon drew a lot of attention by posting a picture of him wearing a hat and mask and posing like he is riding a skateboard.

Source: STARNEWS

Taken from: en.korea.com

I keep refreshing his twitter page and the number of followers increases each time :x :x

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} G-Dragon gains over 230,000 Twitter followers in 2 days ::

20120718_gdragon_twitter.jpg

Since opening his official Twitter two days ago, Big Bang‘s G-Dragon has gained over 230,000 followers.

G-Dragon’s new Twitter was revealed by member Taeyang, and is now currently followed by almost 246,000 users. G-Dragon posted to Taeyang, “But I have no idea how to work this.”

He’s definitely had a positive reaction from fans who commented, “Since Taeyang revealed it, it should really be G-Dragon’s Twitter,” “His number of followers is rapidly increasing each second,” and “Please post a lot of photos.”

Source: Osen

Shared via @allkpop

Credit : akp

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} Bigbang on Gaon's chart ranking for the first half of 2012 ::

gaon-1st-half-2012.jpg

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Here are the chart rankings for the first half of 2012 (January – June):

Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking

1. Big Bang – ’5th Album ALIVE’ – 266,911 albums
2. SHINee – ‘Sherlock 4th Mini Album’ – 168,161 albums
3. TaeTiSeo – ‘Twinkle’ – 140,826 albums
4. Xia Junsu – ‘Tarantallegra’ – 126,220 albums
5. CNBLUE – ’3rd Mini Album Ear Fun’ – 121,735 albums
6. Big Bang – Special Edition STILL ALIVE’ – 117,929 albums
7. Busker Busker – ‘Busker Busker 1st Album’ – 114,760 albums
8. INFINITE – ’3rd Mini Album Infinitize’ – 108,639 albums
9. EXO-K – ‘MAMA The 1st Mini Album’ – 106,683 albums
10. Shinhwa – ’10th Album The Return’ – 77,279 albums

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking

1. Busker Busker – “Cherry Blossom Ending” – 285,723,438 Points
2. T-ara – “Lovey Dovey” – 263,602,835 Points
3. Big Bang – “FANTASTIC BABY” – 261,487,164 Points
4. SISTAR – “Alone” – 253,894,932 Points
5. Big Bang – “Blue” – 251,692,639 Points
6. Ailee – “Heaven” – 246,357,100 Points
7. Lyn – “Back In Time” – 216,120,492 Points
8. TaeTiSeo – “Twinkle” – 209,737,735 Points
9. 10cm – “Sorrow” – 199,838,791 Points
10. miss A – “Touch” – 189,995,898 Points

Online Downloads For The First Half of 2012

1. T-ara – “Lovey-Dovey” – 3,338,408 Downloads
2. Big Bang – “Blue” – 2,985,936 Downloads
3. Big Bang – “FANTASTIC BABY” – 2,855,955 Downloads
4. Ailee – “Heaven” – 2,836,564 Downloads
5. Lyn – “Back In Time” – 2,710,524 Downloads
6. Busker Busker – “Cherry Blossom Ending” – 2,700,716 Downloads
7. 10cm – “Sorrow” – 2,487,262 Downloads
8. SISTAR – “Alone” – 2,440,653 Downloads
9. miss A – “Touch” – 2,432,180 Downloads
10. Dynamic Duo – “Without You” – 2,221,683 Downloads

Online Chart – Streams

1. T-ara – “Lovey-Dovey” – 26,322,941 Streams
2. Busker Busker – “Cherry Blossom Ending” – 25,862,218 Streams
3. Big Bang – “FANTASTIC BABY” – 25,713,089 Streams
4. SISTAR – “Alone” – 24,625,292 Streams
5. Ailee – “Heaven” – 24,551,542 Streams
6. Big Bang – “Blue” – 23,063,308 Streams
7. IU – “You & I” – 21,273,096 Streams
8. HyunA & Hyunseung – “Trouble Maker” – 20,721,759 Streams
9. 10cm – “Sorrow” – 20,453,791 Streams
10. Lyn – “Back In Time” – 20,279,464 Streams

Source: Gaon Chart, allkpop.com

Shared via @bigbangupdates

Credit : BBU

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 120718 Melody Blog update with G-Dragon and Taeyang
tumblr_m7d51y5gNI1qzjb8ko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m7d51y5gNI1qzjb8ko2_1280.jpg

Melody Blog Update (120718): “On July 14th,

we flew into Seoul, Korea for M-Flo’s DJ live set at the Summer Wave Festival,

held at the Caribbean Bay water park.

It was a huge event, featuring stars like Taio Cruz and Ludacris!

This time we had a special guest, Taeyang from the popular Korean group Big Bang, to sing the guy part in “Miss You”.

G-Dragon came to hang out too!

Thank you M-Flo for these crazy opportunities!

We had an amazing night!

We ♥ Korea!!”

Source: Melody&Cristine@blogspot

Shared by: ygfamilyy @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[bLOG] 120717 Seung-chan's blog: OSAKA SAKA Love

This is Osaka!
Osaka is really hot! It was 34 degrees C today! Kansai is so hot!
So I like it!! (Kansai dialect)

How’s everyone doing??
Not bad, right??

I went for a walk in Dotonbori today, and surprisingly a lot of people recognized me….I was kind of shocked…

tumblr_m7cwt01dIB1qazwhm.jpg

And then I had a live performance on __________! (sorry, don’t know how to translate..><) MC TK Kimoto-san introduced me to the best hamburger store in Osaka! He said that if I could tell him if I wanted to eat anything! So happy!

And then! Yoshimoto’s new comedy show! This show is so popular here in Kansai! 

Tickets SOLD OUT in 5 mins when the news of Seung-chan performing on the show was posted out!

I will work hard!! Because I want to see everyone’s smiles! (^_^)/

Please look forward to Seung-chan’s surprising performance!

Make sure you do! (^_^)

tumblr_m7cwvjghac1qazwhm.jpg

Source: sitechi@ameblo + FelidaeGDVI@weibo
Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com 

(Source: JWALKERVIP)

[PHOTOS] 120717 Seungri shooting for 'Ohayo Asahi Desu' in Osakaseungriohayoasahi3.jpg
seungriohayoasahi2.jpg
seungriohayoasahi.jpg
They went to this curry shop, Karakuchi Ryori Suzume Bachi, and the owner was able to take a photo with him and get his autograph
seungri-ohayo-asahi-5.jpg
seungri-ohayo-asahi-4.jpg
Source: ameblo.jp/heveaThank you to Mutsumi and Ruru for the infoShared by: VIC @ bigbangupdates

Guest blackpaperbird1430291694

Hi fellow VIPs :)
So, I have a question and I was hoping someone could help me out with figuring this out.
I'm going for the BB Alive Tour 2012 concert in my country and had seen people talking about making banners and slogans. So, I googled and looked up the ones that existed but as I was looking at them I got struck with some ideas and decided I wanted to make my own instead.
Since it's meant to represent BB and VIPs, the logo that I ended up designing isn't exactly the same as any of their logos but it is sort of a mash-up of different elements of their recent alive designs, the VIP crown, and their BB x Hyundai Card rebranding concept. I want to use each of their specific pantone colors listed in the booklet since that's the whole point of them having a color each.
So here's my question. Would I get in trouble with copyright/trademark infringement if:
1) I were to get it printed at a shop and use it just for myself during the concert
or
2) I offer it up for sale as fan-merch (like what the other fansites are doing, assuming anyone's interested in buying it) so that I can get the printing cost down through producing in bulk... plus I just like the idea of people wearing my design and BB possibly noticing it :3
I'm a freelance designer and I'd steer clear from plagiarism in official jobs but I'm not sure where the line is drawn when it comes to fan stuff since the purpose is to reference the band and not to make something totally random and unrelated. I don't want to cause any problems with YG or Hyundai (highly unlikely unless it becomes super popular but hey, just to be on the safe side I thought I should check) since this project is more for fun and my intention when coming up with the design was not to make money off it.
Thoughts?

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} G-Dragon x Taeyang's Bam twitter Convo /120719/ {TRANS} 

tumblr_m7dkc8RPTk1qk9tguo1_500.jpg

Realtaeyang: @IBGDRGN GD album gon be bombIBGDRGN: @Realtaeyang You’re bam(bomb), too. Right now it’s an early morning that has surpassed bam(night-time). I want a ddak-bam. I’m hungry. Bam, bam (chestnut, chestnut).

*G-Dragon was making word-play with the Korean word “bam”, which sounds like “bomb”. The Korean word “bam” has two meanings: “night” and “chestnut”. “Ddak-bam” is a Korean-style “flick” on the forehead.

Source : @Realtaeyang , @IBGDRGN

Translated by swaggaleve-1000@tumblr

Shared via swaggalevel-100.tumblr.com

Credit : swaggalevel-1000@tumblr

GDs new photos for Harper's Bazaar look amazing! I really love that one where he's sitting on the table, it's so sexy  :x
Bae's tweet about his new album got me so excited!!! I can't wait for all the amazing songs and collabs :) 

Not surprised seeing Big Bang all over Gaon chart for the first half, I'm still not over how amazing their comeback was. Now it's GD's turn  ;)

Also Tabi looks so good in his Fubu pics, can't wait for the next CF!