♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

VOTE FOR BIGBANG ON MNET 20'S CHOICE!!!

BIGBANG for 20's Trendy Music
G-DRAGON for 20's Style

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Big Bang rocks according to MTV Italy Stylebigbang-rocks-mtv-style-112003.png

Big Bang is one of the most fashionable groups in the K-Pop world. Their style has changed year after year, always bringing out their uniqueness and aesthetic sense.

This time the five members posed for the Still Alive Digital Booklet, showing their fans their rock and punk side and this is the fact that strikes the MTV Italy’s Fashion Blog.

The only two colors are, of course, black (used by all the members) and white (only used by the leader GD). As almost every rock star, they wear studded clothing , leather jacket, t-shirts with skulls and the inevitable heavy-duty boots.

For sure this new style has left its mark in the heart and maybe in the wardrobe of thousands of VIPs!

For more photos you can buy the Digital Booklet here.

Source : MTV Italy’s Fashion Blog

Taken from: http://en.korea.com

Unseen photo?
jM1MR.jpg
C: ohohkaka-卡 // 叮呢熊熊 @ baidu

Guest MusicPanda

At first I was so exited about the YG Ebay store and  I was about to buy the lightstick but they don't ship to my country :-S this is so sad .... now I need to wait for the lightstick to become available again in YesAsia ....
anyway - the Extraodinary 20s looks so cool !!!! If I wasn't saving all my money for the AliveTour I would have bought it right now ! It seems BigBang went to the exact same places I went to when I was in London ! Just that they were there 4 months before me ! 
How come no UK VIPs saw them shooting ? Imagine that ! I would so freak out ! hahahah 
the japanese version of Extraordinary 20s ( video showing all the items in the package ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgRs_UTTEJ8&feature=related

Extraordinary 20's Making Daesung&Seungri
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGee_ESvQIs
Extraordinary 20's Making Daesung&T.O.P

Extraordinary 20's Making LOVE TODAE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr2hDaYYVtA
Credit: tesonachoachoa@YT
Extraordinary 20's BIGBANG Talk (GD cute) 

Q: Anyone that you thought hey I kinda wanna do a song with him/her?GD: Wow that’s an original question.Ri: Right?GD: Well.. YG people don’t usually do….. it BUT I do have quite a few people that I’d like to collab with. Please contact me.gd and ri laughRi: Maybe you should tell him/her personally.GD: I really can’t pinpoint a person, but you know, if our hearts connect.. You!caption: you! ring ring~
Source: gd-supportersReuploaded by: modtanoy10@YTTranslated by nh0kchip@youtube

Hello VIPz..I'm so happy to see the endless supply of our beloved BB on the thread!  :x By the way, anybody know how we can buy ticket for ALIVE Japan concert?? Or, anyone here can help me get the tix? I'll be in Japan during the final concert in Nov and Dec but I'm helpless here.. :(( owh, when I attended Big Show in Korea they open the counter for last minute ticket and my friend got the standing zone, with the original price! Talk about luck, right.. 

Hello VIPz..I'm so happy to see the endless supply of our beloved BB on the thread!  :x By the way, anybody know how we can buy ticket for ALIVE Japan concert?? Or, anyone here can help me get the tix? I'll be in Japan during the final concert in Nov and Dec but I'm helpless here..

:(

( owh, when I attended Big Show in Korea they open the counter for last minute ticket and my friend got the standing zone, with the original price! Talk about luck, right.. 

Guest olive_naTSuVIP

The ticket price for BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR in my country had been released tonight and I'm shocking to see the price for standing place. Even for the cheapest one, it still more expensive than one of J-rock band who have a concert in here on May. :-O X_X

I'll totally bankrupt this year for BIGBANG who will have a performing for only 2 hours in 1 day!!!!! :(( :((

The ticket price for BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR in my country had been released tonight and I'm shocking to see the price for standing place. Even for the cheapest one, it still more expensive than one of J-rock band who have a concert in here on May. :-O X_X

I'll totally bankrupt this year for BIGBANG who will have a performing for only 2 hours in 1 day!!!!!

(

(

Guest olive_naTSuVIP

I'll totally bankrupt this year for BIGBANG who will have a performing for only 2 hours in 1 day!!!!!

(

(

Guest LopeliinTang

(

(