♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest chizse

Seem like i'm gonna spent over $100 for YG's store in eBay probably :D Hell Yeah!!!!! It's such a wonderful decision, YG!!! Much cheaper than Yesasia hahaha
Not only  me happy haha few albums are already sold. They must be excited :D

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 120607 Big Bang’s ‘Extraordinary 20′s’ photo collection available through app stores
20120607_bigbang_extraordinary20s.jpg

As reported earlier, Big Bang has released their first official photo book since their debut!

The photo book ‘Extraordinary 20′s‘ was released along with their special edition album ‘Still Alive‘ on June 6th, and contains photos depicting the normal life of Big Bang. The members look more approachable and laid back, which is a big change from their dramatic image they usually show on stage.

The pictorial, shot by famous photographer Hong Jang Hyun, was shot in London as well as Korea to capture the various images of the Big Bang members.

‘Extraordinary 20′s’ can be purchased on and off line, as well as through mobile app stores. For the mobile version, the pictorial has been divided into two different versions, London and Seoul. The London version has been released (android download here), while the Seoul version will be unveiled at the end of this month. The two versions will both be available through the Apple app store as well later this month!

C: carolicity @ ALLKPOP
ToDae's true story during the making of Extraordinary 20's =)) =))
tumblr_m5893cqqdE1qbsmo4.jpg
C: mctkb @ tumblr

Guest olive_naTSuVIP

Awww~ poor Dae on that ride! Taeyang push it so hard, and I believe Dae can't stand up perfectly after that..
=))

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Indie Bands Respond Negatively to Big Bang ′Re-Monster′ Project
Things aren’t looking too good for Big Bang’s new project with Hyundai Card. 

38412334.jpg
As revealed on June 5, Big Bang and Hyundai Card announced a new project where they asked indie bands to create a reinterpretation of Big Bang’s newest hit Monster

The winner of the contest would be able to produce a digital album with YG Entertainment, as well as use the new music distribution program made by Hyundai Card for indie bands to independently manage the profit of their music. 

While the initiative of the collaborative project was thought to be a good way for indie bands to get their names known in the music industry, the response from these bands haven’t been so positive. 

Various indie band companies have been criticizing this project, saying it is a plan created by a large firm, who do not understand the indie musicians who are playing for the love of music. 

One company executive said, “I don’t know how great this Monster song is, but I don’t understand their motives when they say, ‘hey, remake this song, and we’ll give you money.’” 

They also added, “It would be better for the company to support the indie musicians and their self-composed songs.”

Aside from negative responses, some indie bands showed interest in participating in the competition, leaving the success of this large-scale project open-ended. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min
Taken from: http://enewsworld.mnet.com
But more exposure is always good right? I understand why some of them are upset though, b/c they arent concerned about money at all :)

Guest ringdingdongjun

Indie Bands Respond Negatively to Big Bang ′Re-Monster′ Project
2012-06-07 16:01  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong    
Things aren’t looking too good for Big Bang’s new project with Hyundai Card. 
38412334.jpg

As revealed on June 5, Big Bang and Hyundai Card announced a new project where they asked indie bands to create a reinterpretation of Big Bang’s newest hit Monster. 
The winner of the contest would be able to produce a digital album with YG Entertainment, as well as use the new music distribution program made by Hyundai Card for indie bands to independently manage the profit of their music. 
While the initiative of the collaborative project was thought to be a good way for indie bands to get their names known in the music industry, the response from these bands haven’t been so positive. 
Various indie band companies have been criticizing this project, saying it is a plan created by a large firm, who do not understand the indie musicians who are playing for the love of music. 
One company executive said, “I don’t know how great this Monster song is, but I don’t understand their motives when they say, ‘hey, remake this song, and we’ll give you money.’” 
They also added, “It would be better for the company to support the indie musicians and their self-composed songs.”
Aside from negative responses, some indie bands showed interest in participating in the competition, leaving the success of this large-scale project open-ended. 

Source: enewsworld http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7653&idxType=News

[NEWS] Indie Bands Respond Negatively to Big Bang ′Re-Monster′ Project
Things aren’t looking too good for Big Bang’s new project with Hyundai Card. 

38412334.jpg
As revealed on June 5, Big Bang and Hyundai Card announced a new project where they asked indie bands to create a reinterpretation of Big Bang’s newest hit Monster

One company executive said, “I don’t know how great this Monster song is, but I don’t understand their motives when they say, ‘hey, remake this song, and we’ll give you money.’” 

Taken from: http://enewsworld.mnet.com

120603 GD Fancam -  Knockout Alive Tour 2012 in Osaka, Japan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqEYs-vMoiw
Source: http://always-gd.com/
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 1.8333em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; "[YGFC SEOUL 2011 DVD] BIGBANG - LIES

Credit: FantasticBlueDays@YT

Guest student1363

I think who they have negative point of view toward YG×Hyundai competition definitely have lack of talent or confidence to win that.I'm sure it's a pretty good opportune for talented people who loves music but doesn't afford producing their own album or even single.on the other hand, who don't want to earn from their talent?