♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

So happy YG decided to work with eBay to provide more affordable albums and goods to international fans! It shows a lot of good character on YGs part for taking into consideration international fans needs and I also think it will ultimately turn out to be a great business move. 

Extraordinary 20s photos are love! I really want them all, especially the one with the wearing the robes and laying together  :x

Of course Sungha Jung is being all perfect again, such a beautiful cover :x 

Excited for Tabi finally getting a new role! I think the plot will really suite his acting abilities. I know they'll be busy, but I trust YG to somehow make it all work.

Guest JesseLee

so TOP is confirmed for the movie “Alumnus”, while Taeyang says on his twitter that his solo album is 96% done. The boys are going through another hectic schedule, they have to go on World Tour in various countries and at the same time TOP  has to film his movie, Taeyang has to continue working on his album and GD has to promote his solo activities during summer  ^

:)

^  . They are such workaholics. 

Guest dragon-rider

@dragon-rider I don't think Taeyang was talking about his album. I think he was actually replying a tweet by boysnoize. Boysnoize tweeted that his album is 96% done and Taeyang was replying that he can't wait. At least that's how I understand the situation.

T.O.P and Jo Sungha casted for spy movie "Alumni", filming to begin in July
20120607_1339061560_66483600_1.jpg
Big Bang member TOP and actor Jo SungHa have been confirmed to be casted in spy movie "Alumni", directed by Park ShinWoo.

A party affiliated with the movie stated on the 7th, "TOP and Jo SungHa's appearance was recently confirmed, and the contract was completed a few days ago." They stated, "Filming is scheduled to start in the beginning of next month and last for three months. The first reading of the screenplay was done." The two actors will play the roles of North Korean spies sent to South Korea.

Following his impressive acting in "Into the Fire", this will be TOP's second movie, and the fact that he chose a spy movie out of many casting offers proves very interesting.

"Alumni" will be the story of the son of a North Korean spy who dies unjustly (TOP), who accepts the proposal of another North Korean spy (Jo SungHa) and kills other South Korean agents to save his younger sister.

(Irrelevant information omitted)

Please note: About a month ago, YG Entertainment denied casting confirmation, though it was stated that TOP was considering the role and looking at it in a positive light

Translated by: SARA @ bigbangupdates | @saraseoul
Source: Nate via TVReport

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's 'Alive' and Well on Billboard's Social 50 Chart
1783269-BIGBANG-617.jpg
K-Pop act Big Bang shook things up online this week and rocketed its way up the Billboard Social 50 chart, rising 36-12 after ending the charting week with a YouTube video release of its newest single, "Monster."

The Social 50 chart ranks the most popular artists on YouTube, Vevo, Facebook, Twitter and MySpace, using a formula that blends weekly additions of friends/fans/followers along with weekly artist page views and weekly song plays.

The new single, "Monster," is from the South Korean group's newest release, "Still Alive - Special Edition," which was released last week and debuts at No. 3 on World Albums.

The album is a (quick) follow-up to Big Bang's Feb. 19 release, "Still Alive," and features both new tracks and special versions of the hits from the original such as "Blue," "Fantastic Baby" and "Bad Boy." On March 9, Big Bang dominated Billboard's K-Pop Hot 100 chart, capturing five of the top 10 spots on the tally with singles from "Still Alive."

To obtain the massive 24-spot jump on the chart and nearly break the Top 10, Big Bang released a series of teaser clips for the "Monster" video before it dropped June 2, including a video of the Japanese version of "Fantastic Baby." These six video releases leading up to the actual release of "Monster" each gained between 500,000 and 2 million views apiece in the span of a week. That grand total of 10.3 million views allowed Big Bang to experience a 43% increase in fan acquisition during the charting week.

Source: BILLBOARD.com

Guest shinhdeplol

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Big Bang’s special album ranks third on Billboard’s World Album Chart2012060800502913152_11.jpg

Big Bang’s special album ranked third on the World Album Chart and 20th on the Heatseekers Album Chart of the Billboard’s.

According to the latest U.S. Billboard Chart released on June 8, Big Bang’s special album Still Alive ranked third on the World Album Chart.

Still Alive also ranked 20th on the Heatseekers Album Chart, which is for new artists’ albums.

It didn’t rank on the Billboard 200, the main album chart of the Billboard, however, it still means a lot because this achievement occurred without any promotional activities in the U.S.

Including the lead track “Monster,” it includes five new songs such as “Bingle Bingle,” “Feeling,” “Ego,” and “Still Alive.” It also includes the tracks listed in Big Bang’s fifth mini-album released in February, including “Blue,” “Fantastic Baby,” “Bad Boy,” and “Love Dust.” The sound sources of the songs were released online on June 3 and the album was released offline on June 6.

The music video of “Moster” has received over six million hits as of today, proving its high popularity in and outside Korea.

Source: Starnews

Taken from: http://en.korea.com/

BIGBANG holds the 12th place on the Social 50 chart among other world famous stars such as Shakira and Jennifer Lopez!!
468180_456111974418794_738509425_o.jpg

I'm sure we can get them on the top 10! I guess watching BIGBANG's Monster and Fantastic Baby will help them more to get up the list? We need someone famous like Wong Fu, or Nigahiga or whoever to do a review on them or talk about them or something so that we can get non VIPS to watch this and attract new possible VIPS!! 
=D