Park Yong Ha 박용하

Guest babypink3397

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday for our beloved Yongha....I was so depressed in your birthday that I couldn't say those words..Always hope that you'll find a peace in your heart..love you ~

Today is 49 days since our Yongha left...Family and close friends hold a small ceremony for him, the hurt still imprints in their faces..We really can't forget him..

tn_1282009142_59670228_0.jpg

2010081711013667578_1.jpg

2010081710513557795_1.jpg

17_81115.jpg

Yongha loss must give a big shock to SJS that he's still tired and sad..I'll always support him for their beautiful friendship..

17_81068.jpg

Fans come to share the miss of him..

17_81056.jpg

tn_1282004403_-385003584_0.jpg

Source: krfilm.net

Guest yuzupeach21

Thank you ::Mexteur:: to share the photos with us >.<

I hope Yong Ha oppa is really rest in peace now :(

Although I'm still not be able to let him go (I don't think I'll ever will), but I'm happy enough to see at least 2 of his best friends are doing great. I hope our oppa can see them from afar and keep shining for them :)

Btw, thank you for keeping this thread alive!

Until the day we and Yong Ha oppa meet again, until then, live well! ;)

Guest wulanastasiaz

i'm currently addicted with on air.. i rewatch it after the shocking news came out, and suddenly missing him so much, so i decide to rewatch and still unable to stop, just playing it over and over again..

everytime i see him smile in the drama, i feel so sad.. the man who smile so sweet and cute is no longer in this world, but only remain in his drama, movie, song, and his fan memory.. and there will be no more news about his new project or album..

hope he find peace.. hate the fact that he took his own life, but can't hate him after all..

oppa wherevr u are right now.. i wish u be happy and find peace..

• 1 month later...
Guest yuzupeach21

I just came back from Park Hyo Shin's thread and I feel like writing it here. Although I'm not gonna quote what was posted there, cause I don't want to be rude to just post it here without permission, I will still credit frosty_ash from PHS's thread for reporting the concert amazingly! :wub:

On Sept 25 and 26, the first 2 days of Park Hyo Shin's concert, PHS dedicated some tribute for Yong Ha oppa... :tears: He said that it's Yong Ha oppa's wish to stand in the same stage and perform together....but now it could never happened, so he will consider Yong Ha oppa on stage with him at the concert. He sang Yong Ha oppa's song called, "Map in the name of love" with a slideshow of Yong Ha oppa's smiling pics on the big screen.

Then, he sang "After Our Love". When he sang "After Our Love", it showed the extended version of Yong Ha oppa's singing the song, then PHS took over the singing right after. On the big screen are the slideshow of images of Yong Ha oppa and PHS oppa in the MV and when they shot the MV together.

I got to watch the clip in youtube, although I haven't found the one that shows PHS sang (the fancam shows the big screen on the stage only), but when he sang, it really sounds like that he meant to say those words in the lyrics to Yong Ha oppa. I can feel the heartbreak especially when he sang the part of :

"I try calling out for you, and turning around, I see only memories of you.......You know? Don’t you? If you know, why are you doing this?"

I don't think I'm the only one who think that PHS sounded like he wanted to scream it with sadness when he delivered those lines.

He cried on the last line of the song and even seems like he's on the breaking point of the overwhelmed sadness on the second day when he sang it. It's really heartbreaking.... :tears:

Aaah....It's been 3 months and I still miss oppa every now and then. And the news of PHS's concert just makes me crying again after I dried up my tears in these 2 months. I also read somewhere, I couldn't remember where....about So Ji Sub's interview in ARENA magazine lately. Apparently SJS oppa is still not ready to talk about losing Yong Ha oppa. He asked the interviewer not to ask him yet about that.

In these 3 months, I've laughed alot, but there is not a day gone by without missing him and thinking of him. Though I always believe that these days, oppa must be singing happily to entertain the audience in heaven! :)

p.s. This is the link for the youtube video of PHS oppa in the concert singing "After Our Love". The video contains what was shown on the big screen on the stage....our Yong Ha oppa's pics...

Guest khin myint

Posted by liezle @ liezle.blogspot.com

Credits : http://www.tvreport....4&artclid=67944 + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

10/05 [news] Recording of School Song for ‘Yona School’ of late Park YongHa

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

Friends of (departed) Park YongHa gathered together again.

pyhmemory.jpg

(Departed) Park YongHa’s friends celebrated the opening of Yona School and recorded the school song on 29-Sep in a recording studio in ChungDam-dong. Kim HyungJun (SS501), Eru, Lyn, Park HyoShin, Lee JaeJin (FT Island), Song SeungHyun, Park SiYeon, JaeRimLee, participated in the recording of the school song. Composer Hwang SaeJun whom (departed) Park YongHa has worked together for his Japanese album, took charge of the composing and production process.

The singers who took part in the recording said “Remembering how much love he has for Africa Child’s Yona School, we put our congratulatory and our yearning for him in the song. Congratulations for having a new school for the children living in poverty areas.”

This contents will be broadcasted on 22-Oct, at 8.50pm through SBS ‘Hope TV – part 3’.

Guest Gacktsan

Hey everybody,

Regarding CD Japan, there will be 2 releases from Yong Ha in december, a kind of complete best-of I guess...

The first one is : Park Yong-Ha 2004-2006 > it will contain 1 CD + DVD

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-3306

And the second one : Park Yong-Ha 2007-2010 > will contain 2 CDs + 1 DVD

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCCA-3307

Guest Gacktsan

For those who couldn't get Yong Ha latest release, here it is :

the_memory.jpg

CD1

01. 기별

02. 시간을 다시 돌려도

03. 별이… (헤어진 후에야 당신이 그립습니다.)

04. 그래서 미안해

05. 그래요, 사랑은

06. 날 위한 위로

07. 모르는 이야기

08. Dear Love

09. I Love You So Much

10. 다시

11. 처음 그 날처럼

12. Truth In 394’s

CD2

01. 가지마세요

02. Fiction

03. 오늘은

04. Just Feel

05. 행운이 함께 하길

06. 후회

07. 나쁜 사랑

08. 기억할 수 있는 그때까지 사랑할께

09. 왜

10. 믿나요

11. 돌아와 미안해

12. Blue

Park Yong Ha - The memory

Enjoy :tears:

October 18, 2010

School Build In Africa Under Late Actor Park Yong-ha's Name

Source: KBS Global

e_101018_01.jpg

The legacy of Hallyu actor Park Yong-ha will live on despite his all too early death. Park shocked the entire nation -- and then some -- by committing suicide last June.

A new school for the children of the Republic of Chad in Africa has been recently established under Park's name. Through "Hope TV", a special documentary revolving around this special school is set to be broadcast October 22nd. The school was set up on September 18th, finally fulfilling Park's wish of helping to shape a brighter future for the children of Chad.

The school's name is Yona School. Yo-na was the name that Park's Japanese fans knew him as. Although Park was a well known actor in Korea, his popularity -- mainly from the hit drama "Winter Sonata" -- was over the top in Japan. The money that made this school possible was the charity funds collected by Park and his Japanese fans last May.

Many of the late actor's closest friends supported the cause. One in particular: actor Park Hee-soon. Park Hee-soon had promised Park Yong-ha that he would go with him to Chad one day. Though Park's life may be over, Park Hee-soon demonstrated that friendship goes beyond the grave, by keeping his promise and establishing the Yona School in Park Yong-ha's place. Park Hee-soon also helped prepare the institution's very first lesson for the students.

Other singers and actors showed their support by singing the newly written school song. The list included Park Shi-yeon, Park Hyo-shin, Eru, SS501's Kim Hyung-joon, Lynn, FT Island's Lee Jae-jin & Song Seung-hyeon, Song Chae-rim, etc. Jellyfish Entertainment's CEO Hwang Sae-joon took part in the writing of the school song and helped to organize the entire production.

Park Yong Ha’s charity work in the Republic of Chad to be revealed for the first time

by HYPERMANIAC allkpop.com

10000004274.jpg

Footage of Park Yong Ha’s charity work in the Republic of Chad before his death will be revealed for the first time on a broadcast.

According to SBS, “2010 Hope TV” will be holding a Park Yong Ha special on the 22nd in recognition of Park Yong Ha’s two years of charity work in the country.

In 2009, Park Yong Ha first visited Chad with “Hope TV” and promised to return. He made his second trip this past May and unfortunately committed suicide the following month in June.

AKR20101018116800005_01_i.jpg

The donations he provided along with his Japanese fans were donated to Yona School on September 18th in order to fulfill Park Yong Ha’s wish in creating a brighter future for the children of Chad. Actress Park Hee Soon has been working in place of Park Yong Ha in order to uphold his promise to Chad and to help the children of Yona School receive their first day of education.

Footage of Park Yong Ha’s close friends, Park Si Yeon, Eru, SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon, Lyn, FT Island’s Jaejin and Seunghyun will also be revealed.

All profits made from from the sales of the DVD and broadcast rights will be donated to Good Neighbors for the Yona School cause.

18185804296_60800010.jpg

Source: Star News Photos: SBS, nate.com

18185346031_60800010.jpg

Guest charlesriver

PYH's father past away today from stomach cancer at age 62.

SJS arranged the funeral....

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=20101022191317361b6&linkid=4&newssetid=1352

Guest Gacktsan

After the son, it's father's turn...

Is this family damned ? May they all rest in peace, both father & son...

I pray for them, Yong Ha's mother and his sister too... That's so sad... :tears:

Guest Grace327

I recently watched the episode of Happy Together (you can watch it on YouTube) where Park Yong Ha was one of the guests back in January 2009. The host asked all the guests when they are the happiest. Most of the guests answered that they felt the happiest when they are working. Park Yong Ha said that he is the happiest when he's asleep because he has trouble sleeping... I hope he's sleeping in peace now. It's such a tragic loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived