Park Yong Ha 박용하

Guest babypink3397

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The manager of the late Park Yong-Ha, was sentenced to eight months imprisonment for larceny and forgery

park-yong-ha-111-568649-1377282747.jpg
The manager was sentenced to eight months imprisonment, who was prosecuted without detention for the forgery of a deposit withdrawal from the late Park Yong-Ha’s private account.
On 15th Seoul Central District Court sentenced to eight months imprisonment, at Mr. Lee the ex-manager of the late Park Yong-Ha.
Mr.Lee tried to withdraw about 240 millions by using the seal of Park Yong-Ha, at a bank in Tokyo, Japan, after the death of Park Yong-Ha in June, 2010. On July 2010 he stole the 40 photo books of Park Yong-Ha, albums, and cameras at the office room of Yona Entertainment which Park Yong-Ha made.
For this the court said, “At that time he withdrew about 18,000,000 yen(two billion won), and he gave pain to the family of Park Yong-Ha, by taking the goods of the company” and “We lowered the sentences because he does not have a criminal record.”

Cr: http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=7745

• 3 months later...
Guest SaraK

Hi!

I live in Europe, but will be visiting Korea soon. I would love to visit Park Yong Ha's gravesite/memorial site. So I have two questions:

1)
Can I visit his grave if I like, and put flowers/Pictures on it, or is it not allowed?

2)
Where is his gravesite/memorial site? I have tried to search for it online, but I cannot find out where it is, or how to get there!

Please help me!

From a foreigner!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, @SaraK, I don't know if it's too late to answer your questions but I wanna share some information. It's all my search over the Internet because I'm foreigner too, you may find some Korean tourist agencies and ask them, they can know better than us. 
This is the name of the grave site: 盆唐メモリアルパーク Bundang Memorial Park or 남서울공원 South Seoul Park (the old name). Go check the website:http://www.bmpark.co.kr/english/main.asp

There are even travel tours to visit his grave, wow.

You can visit every day between 08.00 ~ 18.00.

Access:
Go the exit no. 4 at Yatapu Station 野塔駅 on Bondan Line, Subway 盆唐線. Get on bus no. 50 or no. 60. Don’t get off at the last stop (城南予備軍訓練場), but stay in the bus as they go to parking lot near LP gas station. Get off there, and you have to walk 300-400 m to the Memorial Park. Bus no. 50 comes every 8 minutes, and no. 60 every 6-8 minutes. It takes about 10 minutes to get there by the bus.

Or you can go by taxi, for about 3000 won. Get out of exit no. 4 and go to the right, about 20 m, where you can find taxis.

Here are some pictures of his grave so you may find easy while seeking for it. 

3_.jpg

5_.jpg

6_.jpg

Thanks you http://parkyongha.wordpress.com/category/journal/ a lot for giving such sweet and helpful writing about Yong Ha. He's surely stay beautifully in our heart no matter what. 

I hope someday I can come there too...

Archived