Park Yong Ha 박용하

Guest babypink3397

*** I missed him every time I go to this thread, I feel sad looking at his photos here. RIP again, PYH! :mellow:

JYJ pay their respects to the late Park Yong Ha

20100414_tvxq_1.jpg

Upon hearing news of Park Yong Ha’s death, JYJ (JaeChunSu) were put into a complete state of shock instantly shedding tears over their lost friend.

On the 12th, all three members visited Park Yong Ha’s grave in Gyeonggi-do at the local cemetery to place flowers and pay their respects.

Jaejoong was particularly shocked to hear the passing of Park Yong Ha while in the United States where he reported to have been in a huge state of shock that lasted for quite some time and they would have come to the funeral if not for their busy schedules which prevented them from doing so.

The boys finished recording their new album on the 11th in Los Angeles, and made their way back to Korea. All of the members are very fatigued and are said to be in a weak condition, so they will be resting for awhile.

100711_jyj_2.jpg

Source : allkpop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Notice:

A member of the Chinese forum summerface.net, banbi, will try to attend the flower offering service in Tokyo on July 18. If you want to write a letter to Park Yong Ha, she will try to offer it along with flowers. Because the ceremony specifies that it would not accept gifts, she can only try her best. If it is not allowed, she will go to Tokyo's Shido Oburo to send condolence notes for Park Yong Ha. (I think it's one of those places where they hang condolences notes in front of some memorial for a person's name.)

Oh it seems too late when I read this news, she may fly away and I can't write a message for him. Hic, hope that others will write something that relates to my thoughts so PYH can know how much love fans give to him.

He walked a short journey but all the thing he had left, remaining forever. Everytime I come to this thread, I wish when PYH had lived, it would have been as active as now so he could know he had a huge numbers of fans who always support him. It's too late now... but I always hope that this thread will stay stable, like a home for whom love PYH a lot...RIP Yona ah...

Guest yuzupeach21

Oh it seems too late when I read this news, she may fly away and I can't write a message for him. Hic, hope that others will write something that relates to my thoughts so PYH can know how much love fans give to him.

He walked a short journey but all the thing he had left, remaining forever. Everytime I come to this thread, I wish when PYH had lived, it would have been as active as now so he could know he had a huge numbers of fans who always support him. It's too late now... but I always hope that this thread will stay stable, like a home for whom love PYH a lot...RIP Yona ah...

Me too...I always feel my heart hurts everytime I visit this thread, but I just couldn't keep on visiting...Reading old posts, new posts...It's basically becoming my routine. Everyday I always come to this thread, to hear from all of you here, I'll feel not so lonely here. I thank you for everyone here to keep this thread going on. Our angel may have gone to another world, but we still can deliver our love to him...

My heart will go on and on forever for Yong Ha oppa...

p.s. I just keep wondering, if any of you has seen a red mailbox besides his grave, what is it for? Can we put our letters for him when we're visiting?

Guest laurana

I hope you now have the peace you wished for, Park Yong Ha.

My heart still hurts when I see your face smiling from a photo.

I feel sad that you're no longer a part of this world.

Thank you for the fruits of your hard work ... your dramas, your songs, your contribution to those in need.

You will be remembered for the happiness you've given to so many in your lifetime.

Guest battle93

Already 2 weeks and I always can't believe that !!! Since his death i'm really sad everytime i think about him !!!!

Guest yuzupeach21

Already 2 weeks and I always can't believe that !!! Since his death i'm really sad everytime i think about him !!!!

Same here! :tears:

I'm watching Story of A Man now, and I almost forgot that he's no longer here.....

In a day, there's at least 10 minutes I completely forgot, and in that 10 minutes I'm still thinking that I'd get to meet him again one day in this world >.<

Guest pssrby2005

I apologize that everything is posted so rushed. I learnt of it very late too.

Here is another opportunity.

In 2006, after Park Yong Ha had recorded a Chinese song called, "The Last Scene/最後一場戲" with Taiwanese producer Chen Zi Hong 陳子鴻 in addition to one in Japanese and one in Korean. In this 2006 news, it is said that the Chinese song was a special gift to Taiwanese fans and the Taiwanese record company sent the producer to Korea to help him prepare for the song. The very talented singer who never wanted to lose was able to grasp the proper pronunciation in 3 hours and to record. During the process, he often asked if he enunciated correctly and the producer couldn't help raising his thumb. What was thought to be a 2 day process, the producer got a lot more time to do post production. In Taiwan, they could hear the rich voice and feelings of Park Yong Ha without even having to look at the lyrics.

The article also affirmed that Park Yong Ha himself wrote the lyrics to the Korean version of Truth in 394. The article went on to say that Park Yong Ha agreed at once to do promotions in Taiwan for a week that year but he never went. Source

This Chinese blog and summerface.net are now urging all Park Yong Ha fans to write to the producer at his Facebook account here or to his email address enjoy.music@msa.hinet.net to urge him to release this Chinese song. The official website for this producer is here. Please, everyone, do your best to email him. I want to hear this song too especially since it's in Mandarin.

Thanks to the above two sites, this is the place where Park Yong Ha is buried: Bundang Memorial Park. Here are the directions in Korean.

I am also going to translate all his Stars Album songs into English bit by bit at my blog. Go here to look for updates.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/gakinme&category_id=3111913

I apologize that everything is posted so rushed. I learn of it very late too.

I am also going to translate all his Stars Album songs into English bit by bit at my blog. Go here to look for updates.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/gakinme&category_id=3111913

Thank you so much for the sites recommended...just when I click on the site of Memorial Park, suddenly I feel like crying when seeing his portrait at the main page...those passing days I'll so busy to think of him but everytime I heard a news about him, my heart is hit emotionally. He doesn't leave us I always believe..

I'm reading your blog gratefully, thank you for those updates ^^

Guest Gacktsan

Yes thanks a lot to pssrby2005 for all those informations, I have registered on summerface.net but can't undertstand all though... My chinese sucks so much :crazy:

I hope we could have the chance to listen to Yong Ha's chinese song one day...

I still can't believe he's gone, sometimes when I think about him, it makes me cry again and again...

By the way, I was wondering who was the girl next to So Ji Sub during Yong Ha's funeral ? The one talking during the ceremony : http://qtv.freechal.com/movie/QTVMovieView.asp?DocId=2836968

Was she Yong Ha's sister or relative ? Thanks for your help.

By the way, I was wondering who was the girl next to So Ji Sub during Yong Ha's funeral ? The one talking during the ceremony : http://qtv.freechal.com/movie/QTVMovieView.asp?DocId=2836968

Was she Yong Ha's sister or relative ? Thanks for your help.

As I know she's an employee in Yona Entertainment, maybe she worked with Yongha a lot so she felt painful too..

Guest Gacktsan

As I know she's an employee in Yona Entertainment, maybe she worked with Yongha a lot so she felt painful too..

Thanks ::Mexteur:: for your reply... But no pics from Yong Ha's sister during the ceremony ? Did he have any brother or girlfriend ? We saw only pics of his parents during the ceremony...

Guest battle93

I know they are 3 children and he has a sister but i don't know if he was a brother !!!!! He was the second !!!!! It's difficult to speak about him in the past !!!! Somebody would know how was the tribute in Japan?

I don't know as if his family has 3 children, I just know he had an elder sister, and she also was in his funeral but she didn't show the pain so the media didn't pay much attention (maybe she hided it inside)..

29576029.1.jpg

The woman wears black hanbok behind SJS is Yongha's sister

100702_ssongC8.jpg

And his close relatives...

Here are some pics about the memorial event in Japan

PYH2010071804580000500_P2.jpg

PYH2010071804590000500_P2.jpg

3839_3.jpg

msc1007181801005-p3.jpg

003-1.jpg

04.jpg

Source: krfilm.net

Guest yuzupeach21

Ah...so many people came today to Yong Ha oppa's Memorial Event...

He must have been watching from heaven and smiling because he's sooo loved...

I tried in vain to understand what the articles that I found in Naver.com said about the event today. Apparently my little knowledge of korean language didn't do really well understanding >.<

I did get to understand some though...it is said that at the end of the day, there were about 14.200 fans and friends who came. It was like "a sea of tears" according to some article. I believe his mom and sister were there too? I think the sister gave some speech to thank all fans and friends. And it seems that some Japanese artists also came...I wonder who oppa befriended with in Japan, since I rarely heard about his relationship with Japanese artists.

Thank you Mexteur for posting the photos....still heartbreaking :tears:

Japan Fans Say Sayonara to Korean Star

park_yong_ha_memorial.jpg

In a rare case for an overseas celebrity, over 14,000 fans of the late South Korean star Park Yong Ha turned out for a memorial service in Tokyo yesterday. The actor and singer committed suicide at his Seoul home at the end of June. The event was held at the Tokyo International Forum in the center of the capital, the same day and venue where Park had been scheduled to perform in concert. Park's mother, sister and brother-in-law were in attendance as fans, many of them in tears, brought bouquets of flowers.

Credit : Japan-Zone Entertainment News

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/2010/07/19/tamaki_aota_tie_the_knot.shtml

Guest battle93

Thank you very much for the pictures !!!! There were so many persons and I'm sure of the heaven Park Yong ha owed smile by seeing in which point he was, he is and he will be love forever !!!

July 20, 2010

Late Park Yong Ha Still Lives in Japanese Fan’s Mind

In a concert hall normally filled with the sounds of singing and shouting, only the sound of crying could be heard in a heavy-laden atmosphere. Some fans even came up onto the stage and wailed.

The memorial ceremony to offer flowers to the soul of the late Park Yong Ha, who passed away on June 30 (died at the age of 32), was held at the International Forum Hall in Yurakucho, Tokyo. The agency of the deceased, Pony Canyon, hosted the ceremony entitled “Stars Forever” from 10 am until 6:20 pm for eight hours and twenty minutes on July 18. The ceremony to offer flowers to the late Park Yong Ha was actually scheduled to finish at 6 pm.

In the concert hall where the late Park had planned to hold a concert in Tokyo after a five year break, numerous fans continuously visited and some fans even took the first train which departed as early as 5 am to come to the hall, and some fans kept waiting for a long time in the evening. According to the host agency, around 14,200 fans came to the hall to pray for Ha to rest in peace.

7451_1406_l.jpg

Park Yong Ha’s unreleased photo which had been taken for the album jacket of his mini album entitled “Once In A Summer,” which was released in July last year, was unveiled as the picture of the deceased, and Park Yong Ha’s guitar that he had used to play when he performed in concert was displayed at the platform prepared for offering flowers. The late Park Yong Ha’s mother and older sister came to the hall and prayed for him when they arrived earlier at around 9:30 am.

Park’s close friend and famous producer Tsunku (42) also offered flowers for the dead. At around 10 am in the morning, more than 4,000 fans gathered in the hall and formed a grand procession which was so long it's end was difficult to see.

The organizer had to order more white carnations as an unexpected number of fans came to offer prayers for him. On a large screen hanging on the wall inside the hall, the videos of his live concerts filmed during his Japan tour held at Yokosuka and Kawaguchi played, although his appearance singing enthusiastically made fans sad. Fans who were waiting for their turns to offer flowers cried in front of his picture and prayed for him to rest in peace. Some fans even wailed while holding onto the platform.

7451_1407_l.jpg

The host gave the late Park Yong Ha’s photo that was taken at the concert in Kawakuchi on June 26, his autographed signature, and the thank you note that his older sister had written to his fans as a representative message from the bereaved family, to his fans who visited the hall. The letter that his sister Park Hye Yeon had written for the fans began by saying, “To the many dear fans who have loved and helped my brother Yong Ha.” She continued to write, “I do not know how I can start this letter. Still, I cannot help crying. Just like all of you, our family members are in deep sorrow. I think that we need more time until we can accept this situation. Yong Ha had loved his work and he had dreamed of many things. He also had wanted to become happier with his family. Our Yong Ha who had been healthy in his body and mind and who had had a bright personality, no longer stays with us.” She expressed her sadness and continued to write, “Our family cannot understand the reason why Yong Ha left us so suddenly like that because he always used to talk about pleasant and happy episodes to us. But our family and all those people who had helped him so far want to treasure everything that he has left behind.”

Source: KBS Global

Archived