alex1999

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sojisupshi

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, THIS GUY IS MY 2ND FAVORITE TO SO JI SUB. KIM JI HOON IS SOOOO GOOD LOOKING, UNFORTUNATELY, DOESN'T HAVE A LOT OF EXPOSURES, HE SHOULD GET A GOOD MANAGER WHO IS CONNECTED TO THE 3 BIG LEADING TV STATIONS. TOO BAD HE IS IN THE ARMY NOW BUT WILL WAIT FOR HIM WHEN HE GETS BACK, HOPEFULLY, THERE WILL BE NEWS OF HIM WHILE HE'S IN THE ARMY, WILL MISS HIM!!! HAVE WATCHED LOVE AND MARRIAGE AND HE'S SUCH A GOOD ACTOR, HE COULD CRY, LAUGH, AND HIS SMILE IS TO DIE FOR, WITH THAT PEARLY WHITE TEETH AND A KISSABLE LIPS (ONE OF HIS ASSET), GOSH... HE LOOK THAI TO ME (FAIR SKIN AND ROUND EYES) THAN A KOREAN, WONDER IF HE'S MIXED BLOOD. LET'S CONTINUE WITH THIS THREAD UNTIL HE COMES BACK, CHEERS TO ALL KJH FANS !!!!

Hi sojisupshi, I totally agree with you that he does not look Korean but Thai. Are you Thai by the way? I'm Thai and I like his look so much. He also a good actor. Hope there will be more of his fans. I'll continue support him for sure.

Has anyone watched Joseon X-Files - Secret Investigation Record? It is a good series. Ji Hoon acts so well as usual.

Some pix to share. When he had hair cut.

73K489d7.jpg

credit never, sojilove

00d64316ffabb10e20a4e998.jpg

0c246b63b8a13a240c33fa93.jpg

0e1c5c60fff877e18db10dd8.jpg

0ab4a90120ff64381c958307.jpg

credit never.com, sojilove

His fan meeting on Oct 3, just a dat before he entered MS.

a6N65be6.jpg

b7O76c27.jpg

c8P87de0.jpg

d9Q98eb6.jpg

eaRa9ff1.jpg

credit blog never.com, soljilove

His recent pic. The best looking soldier indeed.

fbSba062.jpg

credit blog never.com, sojilove

Guest sojisupshi

ALEX1999: no i'm filipino chinese but my best friend is thai, some thai's have similarities with filipino chinese looks, like my friend when we go to a thai restaurant, they thought i'm the thai and my friend is the fil/chi, haha , funny! Gosh... ur so updated with KJH, that's good, we'll support this handsome guy especially when he comes back, so DID HE JUST GOT IN THE ARMY THIS MONTH? whoa, still 2 yrs. to be exact, huh! but time flies just so quickly, next time we knew it he'll be out . see... i'm even a so ji sub fan but just can't ignore this KJH looks, so goodlooking guy! :wub::wub::wub: Too bad he doesn't have a big fan clubs in korea, tsk! tsk!

Hi sojisupshi, I see. Yes, Thai and Filipino really look alike. Kim Ji Hoon just joined the army on Oct 4. It's been 2 weeks now. I miss him so much. He is such a good actor and very good looking. We will have to wait for another 2 years. I'm also a real fan of Lee Wan. Lee Wan does not look like Korean as well. He also serves Military Service now. My best 2 guys are now serving his country! It's a good thing but I'm so sad. Just have to wait and support them when they return then. By the way, I really like So Ji Sub as well.

A close look of KJH in soldier outfit. He looks so young then.

2010101410415732167_1.jpg

Credit: tieba.baidu.com

Guest sojisupshi

alex, yeah you're right that he's the handsome of them all in that group even with that hair, that's good that you made it close-up this time. a lot of celebrities are in the army now like lee dong gun, lee dong wook, lee jun ki, kim rae won, etc. so our KJH won't be alone, hehe. yeah , miss him already, in fact , i'm watching his old drama now.

where are the other fans? speak up people!

Guest patricedee

When I saw the official pics of Love Marriage I fell in love at first sight with him. :lol: While watching LM I knew that he is a promising actor. Too bad that he didn't get so much exposure but I know that he will after he come back from the army :) :) JI HOON HWAITING!!!

Hi sojisupshi, Yeah, his good look just stands out from the crowd. I miss him so much and I'm the same that watching his old drama (Love Marriage). I'm following his current drama as well. Joseon X-Files is great and Ji Hoon acts so well as usual.

Hi patricedee, he is so good looking in LM. His role is just an ideal guy for every woman indeed. I think many people like him but they just don't speak out much. Ji Hoon HWAITING! Waiting for your return.

Guest sojisupshi

alex, what is that Joseon X-files, is that a drama or a movie, couldn't find it in mysoju.com, please let me know how to access on that show. Is he a model too?

I watched entertainment tonight last week and there KJH was featured upon his arrival on the army base with his fans waiting, just exactly like the pictures you uploaded here, kept rewinding his part and will save it, hahaha , he's soooo papalicious tongue2.gif:wub::wub:sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

sojisupshi, Joseon X-Files (Secret Investigation Record) is his latest drama before he entered MS. There are 12 Episodes and it just ended last Friday. Since it was aired at midnight on Friday on tvN (cable TV), it might not catch many eyes of the audience. But there are a lot of good feedback from Korean drama lovers. Another must watch drama of 2010. Our Ji Hoon is the main cast there. The storyline is superb, you just have to find out the reason why things happen in every episode. I'm addicted to it.

You can see that other actor is the one who plays Park lawyer's brother in Lov Marriage.

0477923.jpg dfsire01.100820.hdtv.h264-chan.avi_000002502.jpg img02t.jpg

more info in Soompi thread of this drama

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/347227-drama-2010-secret-investigation-record/

I'm a bit sad that the drama ended already and there will be no more Ji Hoon's new project for awhile. I'll have to wait for his return then.

Guest sojisupshi

ALEX 1999 !!!!!!!!! WWHHHOOOAAA!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR KIM JI HOON'S UPDATES!!! GOSH... HE'S REALLY HANDSOME EVEN WITH THAT CRUDE OIL ON, HAHAHA. WISH JOSEON X-FILES WILL BE SHOWN HERE IN CALIF.

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET THOSE PICS.? SO ENVY WITH YOU. ONE PIC OF HIS LOOKS LIKE HE'S LONELY... -_--_--_-

FIGHTING KIM JI HOON, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN!!!!

Hi sojisupshi, yeah Kim Ji Hoon looks great in every outfit and situation. I got these pix from Chinese and Thai fan boards. I feel the same that one of the pics, he looks lonely. Hope he is doing well. It's been more than a month now. His training should be finished. Really want to know about the place he will work for during the rest of his service.

Kim Ji Hoon, fighting! We are certainly waiting for your return!!!

Guest gail0623

Hello there, my fellow Kim Ji Hoon fans! ;)

It's sad that we have to wait for 2 more years before we see our Ji Hoon again. I hope he's doing well in the military service. I will surely be waiting for his return...and of course, his next project. I miss him already.

By the way, for those of you who wants to catch up with his latest drama, "Joseon X-Files", here is the main thread: Soompi Thread: Joseon X-Files

Also, you can watch it in MySoju. Here's the link: Joseon X-Files

I haven't finished the series yet, but I'm loving the story. And I think Ji Hoon and Jung Eun have good chemistry together. :wub:

Well then, see you guys around!

Hi kyungkuhongyeon, welcome to this thread. I'm glad that there are more fans visiting Ji Hoon's thread. I like Joseon X-Files as well and agree with you that Im Jung Eun and Ji Hoon have good chemistry.

Here is a clip of him in the MS. I wish I know what he is saying. If anyone knows, please share. Thank you.

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/28259615?lu=flvPlayer_in

Credit: daum, baidu

Archived