Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

Hi Alex yes i saw your posting at SKD.org & so happy to see you there! Pls do come coz it's easy to get there, it's just a click away no need to sign up or anything like that!  Yes we look f/ward to their reunion after SFFTS though it's really beyond my/our comprehension why they took another actor for a lead in this drama as opposed to our KJH??? I agree w/you that we can get to see him a lot for 50 epis so that alone is considered a huge treat! I didn't know BSB (one of my faves too, i posted there too a few min ago) was considered for this drama too as well as JHJ another fave of mine I got lots of faves hahaha but KJH on top of my list, Joo sang wook too another adorable guy!

I got the HML drama dvd i bought even tho it's not subbed but got through figuring out what the story was about it's another long one & too bad it wasn't highly reocgnized i believe it was released or aired rather during one of Korean epic dramas which i can't recall the title now, but truly i luv the storyline of that drama! GEODIL it's really hard to get the dvd plus it was on tudou w/o subs awhile back but i think it's no longer avail. maybe coz of licensing etc. FFML too bad u can't stand the lead & i had same feeling then but i like Cha tae young coz he's a good comedian but it takes a while to grow on him i u/stand u on this! However, even Dramabeans got FFML as one of her fave Kdramas of all time! when i watched it i didn't even know it was KJH till i read his filmography after SFFTS, that's where i got to like him, i only watched L&M after i liked him in SFFTS then the rest of his old projs followed suit such as HML, Why Did You Come into My House hv u seen this one? he's cute in this drama & v handsome! U must've seen Joseon X files right? I got the dvd too & wld rewatch it one of these days! This one did have a positive review a lot of ppl liked it!

anyway, talk to u later & have a good week ahead!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hibiscus23 I have been searching for DVD of How Much Love for a long time but no luck. I downloaded some of them before. I quite enjoyed it even without subbed. I remember KJH interview once that this drama means so much to him since it was his first drama as the lead. He had to work very hard for it. Sad to know that it was not so successful. Well, his other dramas received positive comments from the viewers.

Yes, I have seen Why Did You Come to My House. He is so hot there. Very manly look. I must admit that among his 3 characters in SFFTS, L&M and Why Did You Come to My house, I think his role in this drama is my favourites. Cho Ki Dong is tough, manly and funny. I think his real personalitiy quite close to Cho Ki Dong. Looking all his photos posted from his Twitter account, he seems to be very funny to be with.

Yes, Joseon X-Files is great. I even did Thai subtitles for his fans in Thailand and this drama. I would like to see next episode of Joseon X-Files. It was just well made and had positive feedback from the viewers. No one can portray Kim Yong Do better than him.

Let's wait and see his photos/news of the new drama filming, press conf, and so on. We should prepare our harddisk for downloading^_^

have a great week to you and everyone who passes by.

@alex, how are you friend? It was just from sheer luck that I got the dvd sifting through at the store – even w/o subs I purchased it & it’s a good drama, quite lengthy also & one of these days I wld like to watch it again! I thought it was online for sometime I think on tudou dot com but maybe it was taken off due to licencing! I agree too bad it’s not recognized highly I think it’s bcoz of Jumong airing at same time! I also read that that our Jihoon worked hard on this drama since it’s his first leading role & he did an excellent job in this drama! Yes he truly he said this drama means so much to him!

Yes he was hot in WDYCTMH, so cute in his role & I think he’s really fun to be with like u said! I hope he gets to be recognized more/more now that he’s back from his service! Joseon x file wld be one of my fave roles plus SFFTS, I liked him in the latter coz the way he transformed from a serious lawyer to a man who’s got a soft spot in his heart for the orphaned kids! I still wish for a sequel to SFFTS don’t you?

Yes indeed we’ll hv to wait for the presscon, pix etc for his new proj.

You do the same hv a gr8 week & all who visits this thread!

Talk to you again alex & all

Hi hibiscus23, I'm fine. I've just visit SKD.org. You have made that blog active even though our guy was serving MS. Really appreciated your contribution.

Yes, I'd love to see the sequel of SFFTS. I really like his role there. Many viewers like the second lead role. But I was on the other side. I like KJH role. Even though he was cold and cruel at the beginning but he was being honest to his feelings. Once he fell on love with Gil Pang Kang, he turned to be so soft and support her. Totally agree with you that KJH portrayed his role so well. If there is a sequel of SFFTS at the same time as My Daughter So Yeong, it would be funny to see them as siblings in one drama an lovers in another. I don't mind that though.

Before the press conf, I wish to see his photos from filming location via his tweet. He has not tweeted recently though. Perhaps he is busy with the filming? Just my guess.

Have a great week to everyone and hope this forum will have more fans once his new drama is aired.

Hi hi alexis -- yeah i saw your posting at SKD & that was so nice of you to visit there & show your support to our guy --- you can post your fave photos of KJH there as you know so nxt time u hv some pix just paste the link or links and the admin will do it for you/us! Thnx for your compliment, i tried to keep it alive & going even though he's away coz it's important that we show him he's not forgotten right? :))

It's a great blog coz u need not sign up, it's easy & simple! I hope you get to meet some of our fellow fans there & they'll be happy to chat w/you anything & everything about our guy! Next time we'll do your name as ALjhoon hahaha notice how we did our me sang(jhoon) as in Ji hoon but shortened it to Jhoon! LOLz I meant to tell u i dreamed about KJH last week & woah it seemed real i can't explain it into words but this was my first time really to hv the opportunity (even only in dreams hahaha) to hug him, coz i think it was some kind of fan meeting i can't recall exactly, you know how dreams are, u remember bits & pcs but as we wake up it's like woah! So anyway, he was so handsome & all that & as he introduced himself he came to hug me hahaha I wish it were true! LOL that'll be the day!

Ok let's talk about SFFTS, yeah i think at that time viewers were into Shin dong wook coz they know him from Soulmate which became popular bcoz of the genre, i did like SDW too mind you but after seeing our guy I tend to like KJH more hahaha! At first i must admit seeing him in SFFTS i wasn't paying any attn to him coz i wasn't sure who he was, but after a few episodes you grow on his character, like you said he was cold at first but expresses his true feelings, i liked the way he chatters to Pal kang while doing his shirt which was marred by the baby's dirt hahaha, i must've seen this drama 5x already hahaha i know crazy me! Anyway, we both agreed he did his role very well & the only disappointment is at the end they didn't show if they got married so indeed this drama deserves a sequel! hahaha I second you on that, if there's a sequel coinciding with MDSY & SFFTS season 2 won't that be nice we'll watch a diff side of him, as a sibling & as a young dad to all the kids who are grown now esp the baby Nami & then they have their own kid/s as well! I just wish they'd think of a sequel coz those kids were adorable as well!

I'll try to see if i can post the photo of his from HML where he had to disguise as a doctor just so he could be allowed to see his girlfriend who's been on the so-called house arrest if you will by his parents since they didn't approve of our guy coz he's from a poor family but when she got sick (also faking it) her mom was more lenient they thought of that scheme that he shld pose or disguise as a physician so her dad can allow them to see each other, unbeknownst to her dad that he's the boyfriend! It's a good drama & hope someone will upload & sub it!

talk to u again next time, this is lengthy now i hope u hv time to read it! see u nxt time & yeah let's hope some KJH fans will come to join us here esp with his new drama coming up!

see u again here and at SKD, take care & hv a good w/end in advance!

annyeong to our Kim jihoon ssi! fighting & hwaiting! :)

Hi hibiscus23,

I enjoyed reading your post.  I don't mind the length at all. Please post more.

SFFTS is the first drama of KJH I've seen. My friend recommended thisdrama to me as it is a good one plus the main lead is gorgeous. I did not know him at all but I remember Shin Dong Wook (but he did not appeal to me). I liked Won Kang Ha character at the beginning. I did not like Won Jun Ha character since he seemed to be too sensitive and not clear about his feeling. I love this drama so much and I can't tell you how many times I re-run it especially the scenes of him and Gil Pang Kang. All the kids made drama very charming and heart warming. After this drama I became his fan and try to look for his other dramas. His role in Love and Marriage is so cute and perfect that all girls would dream of. He looked even hotter there. He looks great in business suit.

I can picture your dream. We share the same dream!!! I wish to hug him, too. But I don't know how my reaction will be if I see him in person. I might faint or don't know what to do. If I faint in his arms, I would not mind that  :D :D :D

Thank you for telling me about HML. Wow, you made me really want to see this drama.

I have not seen Empress Chun Chu yet. I only wush to see his part. It was aired in Thailand but I did not watched it. I remember one evening, he appeared on screen. I was screaming and told everyone at home that he is my guy. Isn't he gorgeous? My family thought I was mad. I said yes, I'm madly in love with this guy. I was too crazy ha.

As I remember, the photos from Hello TV were the last photo shoot before he entered his MS. His face expression really melted my heart. I think he is really close to perfection.

Let's wait for more recent photos and news soon. I wish to see his tweet soon, too.

Some more photos from Empress Chun Chuwsy9b9a2.jpguqw79787.jpgxde0d34.jpg

Hi hibiscus23, I heard a rumour that Choi Jung Won and Kim Ji Hoon has withdrawn from the drama My Daughter Seo Young due to timetable conflict. The replacement are Lee Bo Yong and Park Hae Jin. Let's wait and see the confirmed news.

BTW I found out about the agency of KJH, it is histar entertainment.

Hello again Alex,

I'm glad you appreciate lengthy msgs hahaha! When i start something I can't seem to stop esp if it's about our guy! First of, i luvd those photos from Chun Chun, i myself wld like to watch it just the scenes where he's in it! Mind u i never saw these photos till now! Many thanks for sharing!

I agree with you i luv his Kang ha character & Choi jung really had a good chem with him! I myself didn't know him well when i saw him in SFFTS but after that likewise, i became his fan! I admire his acting in that drama & just like you after seeing him in SFFTS i had the urge to sift through his previous projects & seeing his filmography i was so surprised to learn that he was in Flower for My Life which i've seen yrs ago shortly after it was avail on line; anyway, realizing that he was in it, i also re-watched it, then followed by if i'm not mistaken Why Did You Come..., then L&M, as if it were enough i had to look for HML and since i was able to find it online i went as far as about a few episode then when i was at the dvd store i accidentally found the dvd though w/out subs, i invested on it! hahaha LOL that's how crazy i've been for him! He also melts me away no doubt about it, just like you said! hahaha
My family thought i was also crazy now i have someone like you who shares the same sentiment about him! You shld see my wallet full of his photos, his photos all over my place hahaha!
You're more than welcome re HML! I hope you find the dvd of HML or that we'll find it online one of these days! Nice drama but it was not recognized as i told you before becoz of another popular drama airing at the same time but if you look at SKD comments about this drama were outstanding too!

Anyway, i also would probab faint & won't it be a real drama if both of us happen to be there at same time? hahaha likewise i wldnt mind if he'd be the one to come to our rescue hahaha :))) That'll be the day! Yeah no kidding i dreamed about him a few wks ago & it seemed real! When i woke up i thought to myself woah that was quite a dream something like u wldn't wanna wake up for a while & just have that moment frozen in time! hahaha how crazy can we get both of us eh?

Thnx for the info about the rumor of both KJH & CJW withdrawing from the project, can i assume that both didn't like the idea or concept of them being siblings? ummhhh that's a possibility u think? I don't blame them if that happens to be the case! We can only hope that a new proj with both of them in it wld be in a romantic story & not siblings for that matter! :)

You're v resourceful in finding out his agency! Thnx for the info! Yup let's wait for some more new photos but i believe that photo  found today fr his twit is one of the latest photos!

Talk to you again & all KJH fans here! I hope they come visit here to show their support to him!

Take care & see u either here or at SKD!

Hi hibiscus23,
As always, I enjoyed reading your post.  About the casts of My Daughter Seo Young, I would like to post the news link here as well. Choi Jung Won and our KJH coincidentally withdraw from the same project. I would not mind if they will be a couple in another project. It's hard to get into a drama where they are siblings not lovers, hehehe. I'm now eagerly to know about his new project. Hope we will be enlightened soon. I miss him so much already. 
News about Choi Jung Won and Kim Ji Hoon withdrew from the project My Daughter Seo Young.
http://artsnews.mk.co.kr/news/217069
Glad that you like the photos of Empress Chun Chu. It's very hard to find them. I had them in my PC for a long time. Thank you for sharing his recent photo from his twitter account. I just checked it today. Hope his eyes will be recovered soon. 
Have you seen his drama "Golden Apple"? I have DVDs but still have not watched it yet. I was going to watch it during his MS but I was hooked with L&M and SFFTS. Time flies, he completed his MS but I still have not watched it yet @-)
I don't have his photo in my wallet but his photo is on my mobile phone, working desk, PC desktop and everywhere around me ^_^ I often dream about him as well. He is another guy I would really like to see in person some day. We certainly share the same dream.^_^

Hi again Alex - i just happen to see this article from dramabeans & here's the link, it's confirmed that they are recasting this drama & i truly have a hunch that they've heard loud & clear their fans like us didn't show any enthusiasm with their pairing as siblings! If our assumption is right, thanks KJH & CJW for hearing us your fans & not do this project, though we're dying to see both of you in a new project but this one isn't mean to be for you! 

Here's the link from DB & you & our other friends here hopefully will find time to input your msg at DB's blog to show our support for them dropping out of this project:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/08/my-daughter-so-young-recasts-with-lee-bo-young-park-hae-jin/

Hi Alex

How are you? yes & thnx for the Chun chun photos which like i said first time seeing them! I've seen GA but my old comp was just disgusting a few mos. ago that i cldn't watch it fully so now that i have a new comp i'll for sure continue watching it & hopefully it's still avail online! Good that u hv the dvd, it was hard to find it i guess it's out of print by now but i liked his role there too!

Yes yes i hv it also on my mob ph, screensaver on pc, and any space i can find at home for his photos hahaha Glad to hear we're the same hahaha! I know me too he's one of those K actors whom i wanted to meet in person someday hope soon! :))

One of these days i'd like to re-watch either SFFTS which i've seen 5x already since i got the dvd, HML too, and i got both L&M, WDYCTMH dvds but likewise time is of the essence coz there were so many kdramas airing that i got hooked into to watch so these days i didn't find time to rewatch these dramas but i'll really make the time starting this week :) LOL

I sure hope his eye gets healed soon!

I seem to think that KJH & CJW heard us his fans from not liking the concept of them being siblings hence it may be one of the reasons they dropped this project! If that holds true, I admire them both for considering their fans' sentiments rather than go ahead with a project where they feel it's not for them! We of course would like to see them again after 2 yrs but not when they're not paired romantically! Now it's a relief & you shld read some of the postings on DB, a lot of them are relieved that they dropped this project, nobody seems to want to see them as siblings for sure! :)) Glad we're not the only ones right? We shld now look forward to seeing them in a new project & let's hope they're reunited perhaps a sequel to SFFTS! Keep our fingers crossed! X

Talk to you next time & see u back here or at SKD!!! take care & hello to KJH & ev.body here!

Thnx Alex & all for keeping this forum alive & well for our KJH ssi!

Archived