Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Alex

I'm still trying to find his photo from HML as i told you & i know i posted that in my twit but when they modified it sometime ago i dunno what happened to my photos there of KJH! it's in my thumb drive & i tried to paste it here but i guess i'm not able to for some reason! That's the photo i mentioned to you that he disguised as a doctor in HML & he's looking really suave :) I'll be able to look it up again somehow & google it! :)

have a great day to our KJH, you & our fellow fans here!

ciao for now

though i posted his old photos i guess we can reminisce in the meantime till we get his latest pix soon! :)

Guest wntrsky

Hi everyone. Annyeong Eonni Sangjhoon !Its me JmJhoon for them other forum.I have signed up.How I have seen you all have been sharing really gorgeous pictures of Kim Ji Hoon oppa. ^^

@Alex, & all KJH fans  we shld figure out how to sign up for his official fan club as JMjhoon or wntrsky found out how to do it! We need a lot of help from her & i'll post the link here for others to see ok? Here it is & credit our friend wntrsky:

http://cafe.daum.net/jihunforever

talk to u all later!

Embedded image permalink
Alex i found the photos i mentioned to you from HML where he disguises as a doctor to allow himself to see his girlfriend who was grounded by her father since he's against their relationship, however his father never met him before hence he can disguise without her father knowing that's her b/friend!

Embedded image permalink

Dr. Kim ji hoon in How Much Love as Suh dong soo

Hi hibiscus23 and wntrsky
First of all before I forget, I've just seen this, Kim Ji Hun Osaka Fan Meeting on October 13, 2012. Please see the below link for more detail. I'm thrilled here. So jealous of Japanese fans. Our guy is getting busy. Wish to see more news about this.
 http://www.hanryu-eikoh.com/event_info.php?event=16 
hibiscus23, thank you so much for all HML photos. He looks sooooo cute with suit and specs. Wow, you've made me want to see the full version of this drama. His other photos are great, too. 
Dear wntrsky, welcome to this forum. Let's make this forum active. He is so good looking and he can act. I don't know why his forum has been so inactive for a long time. Now that he is back to the entertainment world, hope he will have more fans here. 
Bye for now. Will step in later for sure^_^

Dear Alex & wntrsky

Welcome on board again wntrsky (JM) let's make it active again on this thread i agree with Alex, this has been inactive for so long & we wondered what has happened to his other fans here who started this thread eh? I hope yeah they'll come back now that he's back with us!

You're more than welcome for the HML photos! hahaha yeah those photos wld surely wanna make u watch it matter of fact i plan to rewatch either SFFTS or HML tonight but i'm not certain which one to do first hahaha get so greedy now! i really highly recommend this drama HML, & like you read also this drama is most memorable for him coz this was his first lead role & he said he worked really hard in this project & if you happen to watch it in the future, you can agree with that!

Thnx also for sharing the site where he will be hvng a fan mtg in Japan Oct 13th woah nadu (me too) i'm jealous of those fans who wld get to see him in the flesh! I hope our time will come, maybe when we go back to SK nxt year? hahaha Likewise i like/luv him a lot, not only bcoz of his looks but he really can be a versatile actor, doing comedy & serious drama! I think he's got a perfect feature, his eyes, his lips & we can go on & on!

Once again WE'RE RELIEVED THAT HE WITHDREW FROM THE DRAMA HE'S SUPPOSED TO DO WITH CHOI JUNG WON! We'll hope /pray that we'll hear about his new proj soon! I wonder if his hair had grown since he's discharged? from the military? hahaha :) he looks cute either way!

see you guys soon & hope i can post some more photos later!

Have a nice day to you both & other KJH fans here!

Let's support him all the way & make this thread active & alive again! :)))

@alex --- woah woah woah yummy photos u posted there! thnx my frnd! i'm gonna post some more till his thread becomes alive & well again! :)))

@wntrsky....keep coming here & keep alex & me company your eonni (sangjhoon) on this thread my avatar is joo sang wook coz i nvr thought our guy got a thread till recently! but i told my fellow jsw friends that my no. 1 is kjh so i'm not cheating on him completely hahaha i guess we're allowed to admire more than one! LOL

ok guys talk to u again v soon!

Archived