Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

:o OMG! I almost didn't recognize him because of his long hair (Which I'm assuming is for his role in Iron Empress) & the moustache! :(

I hope he cuts it after the drama 'coz for me, he's way better with short hair & a clean face! (Memories of L&M flashing in...) :D

Nevertheless, I see that cute smile of his... ;)

Happy Weekend to ALL!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest gail0623

Hello everyone!

Finally, I found a thread for Kim Ji Hoon! I love him. He's handsome and so cute! I first noticed him when I watched his drama "Golden Apple"...and since then, I've been a big fan of his. blush.gif

He's such a great actor, but I feel he's underrated. I hope he'll be given more projects soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SweetTemptation

This guy is a sexy pink underwear killer....hehehe.....his lips look so tempted...:):)....how come nobody have noticed him b4???....where had he been when i was still single....lolz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest songjc

aah...Kim Ji Hoon thread! currently obsessed with Star Falling from sky. This guy is gorgeous in this drama!

Archived