Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

Guest sojisupshi

KYUNGKUHONGYEON: welcome to Kim Ji Hoon's thread!

Alex 1999: thank you so much for updating us about our Ji Hoon, without you , there would be nobody to update us with his military life.

My favorite numbers now are: 51 (So ji sub's favorite no.)

97 ( our Ji Hoon's army identity no.)

gosh... love the way he moved his body with their drill exercises, so cute... he's so cute even when he frowns, looks tired and even when he stick his tongue out during the interview sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif FIGHTING JI HOON, he really did his best!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kenderkin88

Hey guys! ^_^ This is my first post in KJH's thread, so it's nice to meet you~ Shame there aren't more people in here, though.. He's such a beautiful man, and more talented than his projects would lead you to think. :(

Anyway. Last night he tweeted for the first time since he left:

서울시 관악구 사서함 20006호 수도방위사령부 헌병단 31중대 1소대 이병 김지훈 Letter me~^^

It's his mailing address in the army! :D

In English the address is something like this:

Seoul, Gwanak-gu, mailbox #20006, Capital Defense Command, Heonbyeongdan (I think it's the military police), 31st Company, 1st Platoon, Private Kim Ji-hoon

Unfortunately, I've never written a letter to Korea, so I have no idea how to break that up. I came up with this:

Pvt. Kim Ji-hoon

Heonbyeongdan 31st Company 1st Platoon

Capital Defense Command

mailbox #20006

Gwanak-gu, Seoul

South Korea

Is that right? He didn't leave a zip code, but I dunno if you need one..

I'm totally going to write him a letter. :wub:

Guest kenderkin88

Update!

Apparently KJH reads what his fans tweet to him, because they asked for an English version of his address and he delivered!

Private Kimjihun. Capital deffence command MP 31co. Nam-hyun dong Kwan-ak gu. Seoul Korea.

But wait! What about a zip code?

우편번호 없어도 괜찮아요 Zip code is not necessary. yo~^^

(I love his ghetto Konglish hehe~)

Ugh, I love how nice he is. What a sweet guy. (My friend is jealous that her bias isn't so considerate. :P) I love him more and more with every tweet. :wub:

He's apparently already received a bunch of letters, and he's hoping for more next week. Guess that means I have to actually mail mine. :sweatingbullets: (And so should the rest of you! ;))

Guest sojisupshi

KINDERKIN88: so that's his complete address? I will mail him a card too, promise!!! hope he will answer my card, hehehe I will write it in english since i'm here from calif. how about you are you gonna write in english as well, or are you korean?

Guest kenderkin88

KINDERKIN88: so that's his complete address? I will mail him a card too, promise!!! hope he will answer my card, hehehe I will write it in english since i'm here from calif. how about you are you gonna write in english as well, or are you korean?

I'm not Korean, but I've been studying it for a few years, so I'm going to do my best to write to him in Korean. I think he can understand English okay (he tweets in it occasionally) so I wouldn't worry about it too much. ^_^

And yay! I'm sure he'd be excited to get letters from his overseas fans. :lol:

Guest sojisupshi

KINDERKIN88; so which address am i gonna use? Is it this one?

Pvt. Kim Ji-hoon

Heonbyeongdan 31st company 1st Platoon

Capital Defense Command

Mailbox # 20006

Gwanak-gu, Seoul

South Korea OR OR OR

Private Kimjihun

Capital Defense command

MP 31 Co.

Nam-hyun dong Kwan- ak gu

South Korea

Pls... let me know so i could mail my card tomorrow, thank's!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Guest kenderkin88

KINDERKIN88; so which address am i gonna use? Is it this one?

Pls... let me know so i could mail my card tomorrow, thank's!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Try this one:

Private Kim Ji-hoon

Capital Defense Command

MP 31 Co.

Nam-hyun-dong

Kwan-ak gu, Seoul

South Korea

It's a slightly modified version of the second address.

Yay! Merry Christmas to you too! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sojisupshi

MISS THIS GUY SOOOO MUCH!!! LOVE HIS EYES, NOSE , LIPS, ETC. GRRRRRRRRRRR HOW MANY MONTHS MORE???? THANK YOU AGAIN ALEX FOR THESE NEW PICS OF HIM.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

July 10, 2012
Actor Kim Ji-hoon To Be Released From The MilitaryKBS Global
en_120710_10.jpg
After 21 months, actor Kim Ji-hoon will finally be finishing his mandatory military duties as a Korean male.
According to High Star Entertainment on July 10th, Kim will be released on the morning of the 12th in Yongsan of Seoul.
After debuting through the drama "Loving You" in 2002, the star has been slowly making a name for himself through other steady projects like "Why Did You Come To My ouse?", "Dating Marriage", "Pick A Star For Me", etc.

July 11, 2012
Kim Ji-hun to be discharged from ArmyBy Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily
11203447.jpg
Kim Ji-hun’s fans will be happy to know that the 31-year-old actor will be discharged from the Army today.
After about 21 months in uniform, Kim will be released at noon at an Army base in Yongsan District, central Seoul.
After the discharge ceremony, the star will take some time to talk to any fans who come out to greet him.
Kim followed the lead of many other entertainers, from Hallyu actor Lee Joon-gi to singer Mithra Jin, who served in the Korean military. 
Kim made his debut in 2002 in the KBS drama “Loving U.”
He also starred in the movie “Natalie” in 2010 and appeared in such dramas as “Secret Investigation Record” (2010), “Empress Chun Choo” (2009) and “Great Inheritance” (2006).
Yesterday, the excited actor used Twitter to express his thoughts on being released.
“I am discharged tomorrow … Feel free to congratulate me. Finally I got the freedom. Give me a hug.”

my first time on his thread but i wanna WELCOME HIM BACK! So happy to hear you're back Ji hoon ssi! I hope you get to rest a while & then we can look f/ward to your new drama! We're so proud of you! Take care always! God bless! We truly miss you but now you're back I'm sooooo happy you're safe & sound!

Hello Jihoon ssi fans - so happy to have found his thread! Thnx for sharing his gorgeous gorgeous photos! He's one of my top K actors of all time, of course i have others but i've been a huge fan of his since Stars Falling from the Sky!

Archived