Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

my first time on his thread but i wanna WELCOME HIM BACK! So happy to hear you're back Ji hoon ssi! I hope you get to rest a while

Hello Jihoon ssi fans - so happy to have found his thread! Thnx for sharing his gorgeous gorgeous photos! He's one of my top K actors of all time, of course i have others but i've been a huge fan of his since Stars Falling from the Sky!

hibiscus23, Welcome to Kim Ji Hoon forum. He is one of my beloved guys as well. He is so good looking and can perform his role so well. I just wonder why his forum seems so inactive. I'm glad he is back and hope he will have a new project soon.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KJH looks really good.. fit, happy and healthy.. as if he's been enjoying military life. Which is good actually. Glad to note that he's been serving MS completely too. Hope to see KJH in good projects after this, he deserves good roles.
Thanks alex for the great pics of KJH on his happy day, meeting his fans again. I like the way he appears and looking good in his uniform.

Hello Alex1999 - thanks a bunch for your warm welcome! I'm absolutely a huge fan of KJH since Stars Falling (drama) & missing him so much & so happy he's back with us safe & sound! That day he came back from the military just made my day indeed! I certainly hope also that he'll do another project once he gets to take a well deserved rest!

It's so nice meeting you & glad i found his thread! It seems inactive really but let's help make it alive & well for Jihoon ssi is back now. I'll see you again soon & let's hope some of his fans will find their way here!

WELCOME BACK JI HOON SSI! Take care always!

@Alex1999 me again, yeah Li Wan & Ji hoon became friends & likewise so glad about that coz LW happens to be one of my favorites too! Thnx for the lovely photos & if i find some other photos i'll post them here! It's OK if there's duplicates, we'll never get tired looking at his face anyway! :)))
see u soon!

this photo from his Joseon X Files drama you guys may have this already but i just thought of posting it anyway! :))

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/kimjihoon53.jpg

This one happens to be one of my fave photos of Jihun ssi

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/Kim-Ji-Hoon85.jpg

He's got that sweet smile & charm to the max

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/kimjihoon41.jpg

He looks so cool & trendy in this one! 

hibiscus23, Glad to know that Lee Wan is also your fave. Your photos are awesome (both of them are my fave as well). Me, too. I've never got tired looking at his face. Similar to you, Stars Falling from the Sky is the frist drama I saw him. I fell for him ever since.

Hello again Alex & Rubie, i agree he's looking healthy & v v happy, to the point he's in tears in one of the pix here! Nice photos, and will try to do more here! I can't wait to see him in another drama! He's truly an eye candy! Missed him to the max!

Have a nice day everyone! See you later.

hi alex long time no see here, i've been busy but in the nxt few days i'll try to pop in as much as i could! how come some fans never seem to frequent here eh? we hope to hear more of our KJH soon, he could just be resting of course! talk to you all soon! have a great day & a big HELLO to our Jihoon ssi!

Hi hibiscus23, as I mentioned earlier, this thread is quite inactive. Hope more fans will visit this forum more when our Ji Hoon ssi has new project. Another thing is, I have faced problem posting my comment in Soompi too often. So I could not post my comment here as much as I wish to. After a few tries using different browsers, I'll report my problem to to admins.

I guess our Ji Hoon ssi is resting at the moment. We've seen a few tweets when he went to music festival last week. But he did tweet his photos yet. Hope to see him on a small screen soon.

Enjoy the rest of the week and high wave to all visitors here.

Archived