[Variety] Saturday Freedom - Immortal Song 2 불후의 명곡 2

Guest chopper!

Just a sub question in this topic. Were there any songs that made you cry (or emotional or gave you chills)?Thought it would be fun to list some performances that gave you chills, or made you sad, from past or recent episodes.
My short list:

• [*]
during the Insooni episode
[*]
[*]V.O.S.- If I have to Forget[*]
[*]Norazo- I'm OK[*]Ailee- Heeya[*]Jung Dong Ha- Goose's Dream[*]Lyn- Alone in Love[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine  (no order) :
Ulala Session - 비창 (Sadness)
Ulala Session - 남남 (Strangers)Kim Jinho - 살다가  (As I Live)Im Taekyung - 동백아가씨 (Lady Camellia)
Hong Kyungmin - 비가 (Sad Song)
Hong Kyungmin - 너무 아픈 사랑은 사랑이 아니였음을  (Love That is Too Painful is Not Real Love)
Hong Kyungmin - 작은 연인들  (Little Lovers)Sonya - Vow to LoveKim Dongwook -  백만송이 장미 (One Million Roses)
Moon Myungjin -  슬픔만은 아니겠죠 (Not Just Sadness)

• 1 month later...

Hi, Anyone know when they will resume Immortal Song 2? I'm looking forward the FTTS! manse. I wish they will invite the kpop oldies grp ie: Shinhwa, g,o,d, FTTS, 7Dayz, and if possible HOT to Immortal Songs 2. It will be daebak!!

I miss this so show badly and today the re-show the Kim Kwang Seok special edition (the 3rd edition, Ailee Won with her beautiful rendition).

However I love Kang Ming Kyung's version of the 1st Kim Kwang Seok special. It bring me tears T_T

New link to download Immortal song: http://pinayazz.co/library_b_02_03/12017217
They changed the url name.

Guest adikkeluangman

Wheesung and his father win 1st place on 'Immortal Song 2'
Wheesung and his father got together for a duet and took the final win as a team on the May 24 episode of 'Immortal Song 2'!

The competitive show held a family special for the first time, and the R&B singer and dad covered the familiar hit "White Butterfly" by Kim Jung Ho with his mother in the audience. Wheesung revealed the song was a favorite of his dad's that they transformed into a smooth, soulful track.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/wheesung-and-his-father-win-1st-place-on-immortal-song-2

Here the winning pictures. I will watch this once it available on KBSW.

이번주 우승! 아버지와 함께 감동가득한 무대를 꾸민 휘성입니다! 소울 가득한 부자의 목소리~~ 휘성 부자의 우승을 축하합니다!! ^^ pic.twitter.com/IcAiisl5bE

— 불후의명곡 (@kbslegendsong2) 

May 24, 2014

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Showbiz Korea Ep898C2 MOON MYUNG JIN ON STARS & MUSIC ‘드라마 유혹 ost - 가수 문명진’

MOON MYUNG-JIN ON STARS & MUSICMusicians always do their best to present and touch the public with excellent music as well as become recognized for their musicality. However, not all of their hard work pays off. Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, teardrops and laughter, pleasure and pain. However, there's no cloud that the sun can't shine through. Just when we think that we should give up, opportunities come your way. And here we have a great example of this saying. It's singer Moon Myung-jin. He finally became Korea's representative R&B musicians after 13 hard years as an unknown artist, and he's the guest of this week's Stars & Music.
Awesome interview on Moon Myung Jin.

• 1 month later...

Lee Je Soon just sang Swamp,and it was fantastic...got 433 points. Then Homme came and sang  Standing In The Shade Of Trees and won the trophy. They were fantastic performances Im in the USA and watch Immortal Songs 2 on my laptop..I love this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKbSjd06gaQ  Homme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8FSa3SWYTI  Lee Se Joon ...my favorite.

Thanks @craptelly :)  I usually download from youtube and convert them to mp3... May I ask how to clean up the sound? I'm a tech-idiot kkk  :P
Love Moon Myungjin's cover of Michael Bolton's  'How am I supposed to live without you'  :x
OMG yes Lee Sejoon falsetto is so pretty... !

@hkana I don't do much but I use Sony Vegas Pro. :)
What I mean by cleaning up is taking off the audience reaction.. Do you know the backstage people saying "Ooh...." or "Aahhh" mid-performance.. or sometimes the ending gets repeated twice..
I just cut them off and make the audio sound seamless like nothing interfered halfway... something like that.
Sony Vegas is a good tool for editing audio. :x
Here's a tutorial on trimming audio. 

Hope it helps!
EDIT:
After that, just render it as MP3. 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young and ZE:A's Dongjun team up on 'Immortal Song 2'
Old school met new school on the December 20 installment of 'Immortal Song 2'. g.o.d's Son Ho Young teamed up with ZE:A's Dongjun to try to win over the audience.
The two idol stars covered Yang Hee Eun's classic hit "Senoya Senoya", which they transformed into a musical-style number. They said before their stage, "We're doing a musical. We wondered what it'd be like to make this song into a concert."
http://youtu.be/xFDiG9VYjl8
With dancers as sailors in the background, Son Ho Young and Dongjun impressed the crowd with their storytelling, but it was Sweet Sorrow who took the final win.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/son-ho-young-and-zeas-dongjun-team-up-on-immortal-song-2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Tasya May  I guess one can apply through their website :
http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/satfreedom/apply/apply_m/index.html

Need a login ID then fill in the details etc, I'm not sure how it looks like.  I think the list below (on the page) is the list of the applicants.
Via google trans :

Who only want to be with the debut of fantasy where you can meet only immortal genius is with us, please leave a brief story and why. For your participation ! ★ fill in details when applying for    name, age, address, phone number (cell phone) application, please write exactly the reason why the story ★ Application Deadline: January 19, Monday through Saturday, 24 January to★ Recording Date: January 26 Monday 19:00 - (6:00 position)★ Shooting location: KBS fuse gonggaehol ※ classic panjeongdan is only possible at least 19 years of age with us. ※ panjeongdan classics and the general audience in a position of under 12 years of age are not allowed.    (General audience is available from more than 13-year-old stand) ※ to verify their age at admission Do your ID / Student ID! Please bring.

Archived