[Variety] Saturday Freedom - Immortal Song 2 불후의 명곡 2

Guest chopper!

Guest Ey Ay

I love this show, been watching it(even the replays) on KBS World since it started. I've skipped some  episodes though, mostly during the time when it used to have an all-idol lineup. I started watching it almost every week when Hong Kyung Min first appeared

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Ey Ay, :)  another who loves HKM on IS2, as well?  :)  I started watching IS2 because of HKM.  I've never heard about him before.  His performances were totally mind blowing.  
And good news!!!  Looks like General Hong is coming back!!!  @GaeinaLee   @Elisa001 rejoice  <:-P
Taping on June 3rd, no news on broadcast date yet though.
http://www.hongkyungmin.co.kr/?c=user&mcd=sub05_02

No wonder I had a feeling I needed to check his website today, hahaha

hkana said: Hi @Ey Ay, :)  another who loves HKM on IS2, as well?  :)  I started watching IS2 because of HKM.  I've never heard about him before.  His performances were totally mind blowing.  
And good news!!!  Looks like General Hong is coming back!!!  @GaeinaLee   @Elisa001 rejoice  <:-P
Taping on June 3rd, no news on broadcast date yet though.
http://www.hongkyungmin.co.kr/?c=user&mcd=sub05_02

No wonder I had a feeling I needed to check his website today, hahaha

Dearie @GaeinaLee, no worries :) Soompi has been acting strange lately for me too, I couldn't log in at some days.
His website stated there are 3 recording dates in a row. Can we expect  three episode with him, then? *prays* :)

Guest dru-dru

My mom is a huge fan of this show so she got almost depressed as I couldn't find the eps))))) @nazznen huge thanks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed the episode with hotsechgodRG !   Love the first generation idols.  Everybody delivered great performances.  Andy's Teen Top and 100% sure can sing and HKM's performance whoa so manly.  He is such a goofy backstage but as if he transformed into a different person on stage.  
KBSW uploaded the whole show with English sub, yay no more blocked or take down videos :)

It is so funny how excited Heejun was when they first won.. he was like, "We did well, right? We were so good!!!" ahahaha really good episode! For some reasons, the 1st gen idols made it so much better. But LOL to jiwon saying they're disbanding immediately after that show when they lost! XD

@craptelly They're so precious, such a noisy kekeke.  Idk maybe because they seem like they are free spirited and they don't really mind being embarrasing haha.  I like their chemistry.  

@hkana Exactly!! hahaha they are not afraid to make fun of themselves! And being in 20th Century Handsome Boys made them closer so they act so natural when they're together! So proud of these boys. I can't forget Heejun's face when they first won! The way he looked at the votes.. it was like this very adorable Gizmo doll (ever since I saw Jiwon holding that gremlin doll and calling it Heejun, it's been difficult for me to erase the image ehehehe... and turns out he also called Heejun a gizmo doll in the first ep! XD), staring at this pile of golds. XD And Chun Myung Hoon! Ahh bb! XD They always tease him! I really wish they won, but three wins is already a huge feat! :D 

Archived