[Variety] Saturday Freedom - Immortal Song 2 불후의 명곡 2

Guest chopper!

Saw this on tumblr, looks like HKM is back!  :-bd
This person went to (looks like) today's taping and said they saw HKM as well as others such as 4Men, Ailee, Narsha, Kim Da Hyun, Wax. The legends was the Pearl Sisters.

http://leadjaa.tumblr.com/post/45115942339

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hkana said: Saw this on tumblr, looks like HKM is back!  :-bd
This person went to (looks like) today's taping and said they saw HKM as well as others such as 4Men, Ailee, Narsha, Kim Da Hyun, Wax. The legends was the Pearl Sisters.

http://leadjaa.tumblr.com/post/45115942339

Thanks for the info, @hkana... You're HKM stalker aren't you? But, as long as you supply me with good news about him.. I won't be complaining.. *wink*
*continue dancing on the table*  [Hey, it's Sat night anyway..]
ps: please add @ just before name, thus I (or whoever you want to address the message to) would get the notification. Otherwise, it would be next Sat I'll reply you, just after oppa's performance.. ^^

@GaeinaLee kekeke you read me well... it's hard to put into words that feeling, watching his performance.  The music and his voice was hypnotizing! It's somehow eerie too? (what I was talking about, doesn't make any sense :P)
On his website he's scheduled to shoot IS2 again today, but no date for broadcast yet... so let's not hope too much first T.T
Sigh, yes why this thread is so quiet... It's a pity because through this show, I learns many great singers I would have never known of... Great performances week after week ^^

I was pondering to click awesome or LOL to your post, you're so funny @GaeinaLee  :x
sigh I wish I could stalk him more... :P  He'll be in the musical very soon, hopefully there will be somebody capture and upload some videos...  :D
Table is ready - drinks is in the fridge  <:-P

Guest Elisa001

@hkana yep it is a 2 weeks episode! aww that means less chance of seeing HKM winning the whole thing! (my dreaamm) Anyways atleast we'll be able to enjoy lots of awesome performances xD

Archived