[Variety] Saturday Freedom - Immortal Song 2 불후의 명곡 2

Guest chopper!

Alas that means we will only see him in one performance, I thought we're gonna get two, huhuuu
But it's better than none :)  It's always enjoyable to see his amusing comments backstage too kekeke 

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ElisaFong, hi dearie...! How are you? Long time no chat.. Are we done DL-ing this week show, ready to scream and be merry? @hkana would lead the group "Ahhhh~~~~"! I and Elisa would do the jiggin' on the table.. but not taking anything off of course.. ^^
Where are you 2 ladies been hiding in Soompi's thread? Am currently in Incarnation of Money, but not so active tho'. I miss chatting with you girls.. Hope there would be place for us to hang out and chat to our heart content.. 

@elisa001, you changed your username? How can you do that? Uh, I watch Iris in KBSW so that not going into the thread.. Are you watching When A Man Loves? Or next week Seunggi and Suzy new drama will be airing "Gu Ancient Book" or something... Should we camp there?

Guest Elisa001

@GaeinaLee you can change your username. First, look at top right corner where it says ''Logged in as ...'' move your mouse over to it and click on your username. Nope, I didn't watch the new dramas yet :) I'm spending most of my time watching variety shows :D

Hello my girlies, hope I'm not too late for the party ^^  I was out whole morning *phew tired*
Did our oppa perform yet?
@GaeinaLee aww yes I've watched it... They're cute together ^^ Dragon Club is the best :)
I'm currently camping in Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! thread and I usually post in Shinhwa and Shinhwa Broadcast threads.  I haven't been following another dramas beside CUMK nowadays.  Sometimes I watch other dramas that's showing on TV (KBS). Or usually I watch on Viki or dramafever after all the episodes finished so it's too late for me to chat in threads keke

And oh! how could I forget [-(   I post in HKM's thread too  :\">

Archived