[Variety] Saturday Freedom - Immortal Song 2 불후의 명곡 2

Guest chopper!

Bada is so sweet! Neither of them wanted to face each other.. But it's really so nice how Bada cheered them on even after she lost.. it's like she really wanted them to win. Ahh now I wish there could already be eng subs for her guesting in HSgR's show! hehehe What I really like about IS2 is that all the singers who come in really bring in a fresh rendition of the legend's song..  so yeah, it's been really nice to watch everyone's performances.. but what would always be my fave part of this show is the backstage interaction! just the best!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True true.. the contestants seems like they're having good time too... instead of just competing, it's more like they're doing their best and enjoying and cheering each other's performances.  That's why many cried when it's time for them to leave the show.  I feel like this was started when HKM joined the show with his witty comments and friendly personality. At that time the veterans were starting to join the show.  I think it's because they had more experience, they were more relax.  I love it when the veterans come - the competition is tighter, the quality is so much better, yet the atmosphere are warmer.  The seniors will tease each other, encourage the juniors, while the juniors respect the seniors. :)

@hkana, owww, sweetie.. Your last post reminds me of those Sat eves I've spent anxiously waiting. If only I could be back to those time again.. Where's time travel machine or incense (like in "Nine" Kdrama), when I need it? ^^

@GaeinaLee those were the golden days ^^   The excitement of waiting for the whole week and then for the anxiousness of waiting for the results :)  
And oh, btw I miss Hyunmoo's presence too.

Hyunwoo is a riot! I miss him too. dearie @hkana.. He always have a word for everything and smooth things up in funny ways..He's a born comedian not TV host.. and to think that he's a lone only child of his parent, Idk what makes him so talkative and funny outside the house.. ^^

• 4 weeks later...

source

Eun Ji Won Joins ′Immortal Song′ as Its Main MC

Eun Ji Won will be joining KBS2′s Immortal Song as its MC.

On August 16, KBS announced that "Eun Ji Won, who is active across a wide variety of areas, has become the MC for Immortal Song."

He is especially expected to boast some great teamwork with MC Moon Hee Jun, who promotes with Eun Ji Won as members of the 1st generation fusion group HotSechGodRG.

Eun Ji Won commented, "I feel really attached to Immortal Song."

The first episode featuring Eun Ji Won as the MC will air on August 17.

62118490.jpg

====
Ahahaha I thought Jiwon was already an official and permanent MC since last month. XD (Since his schedule already had weeks of Immortal Songs filming in it since July) But his official MC-ing would start showing this Saturday. XD
--
I loved that episode with DJ DOC as legends! Very funny episode and I'm so glad Norazo won! They are so funny and did so well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@hkana It was so beautiful, right? I wanted to watch A Better Tommorow because of this episode!

Also Bada's performance... so haunting! i really enjoyed everyone's performance and the epic record break of dongha.

and didnt know who lee jung was but he made me laugh a lot in this ep with his "i love you"s

@craptelly  That episode must have brought lots of memories for many people T.T Everyone did a great job... I also love Moon Myungjin's song choice, Kim Kwangsuk's 'About Thirty'.  One of the most beautiful melodies and lyrics T.T   Dongha keeps breaking the records :)
Btw thanks for the blog on the report of taping.  Wow lucky people,  must be someone who knows somebody, don't think just anybody can go backstage and take pictures?
I'm so behind, haven't watched any raw lately T.T   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gosh, I'm tearing up seeing the tributes to the singers who passed away early esp when the one singing on the show is their brother, friend or former group member. So touching.... I love Boohwal's song. And wow, the late Chae Dongha was so "pretty" n the song is so sad like an ost for a tragic love drama version. Superb!

Love Kim Jinho's and Kim Jaehee's performance, maybe because they were directly impacted by their loved ones' passing, it sounds more honest and sincere.  
Kim Jinho's Saldaga is heartwrenching, moreover it seems that he still can't truly deal with Chae Dongha's death, the way he's worrying if CDH's fans would find it uncomfortable, he's hoping that people will remember CDH voice through his performance.  Made me think he really sings it for him and his fans.  Really love his voice too, it's amazing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, just to share with all of you,

It's kind hard to find torrent links for Immortal Song nowadays. Thanks to Uncle Google i found one, without need to logging to their site.
You can used this link to download Immortal song in future. Please find this words (불후의 명곡)
Sorry it's in Korean but at least u can identify it right?

http://pinaya0c.info/library_b_02_03/2513113

and if you are looking for vide with english subs, you can just Goole in youtube "kbws immortal song" and you can download it using some other tools like youtube converter.

Notes to mods: sorry, it's been a while i'm re-logging to soompi. If i've break soompi rules, please forgive me and you may delete this post.
Thank you.

Archived