Which online store are you addicted to?

Guest sheertiara

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lalunaluna

i love asos and boohoo because the clothes are nice and there's a student discount, and ebay and etsy are good for finding unique items as well as really cheap things :)

Guest lynna.

forever21 aaand topshop petite collection (a)
i like to windowshop @ asos and urbanoutfitters too, but i always end up buying stuff from f21 and topshop :3

Guest 83tsu

For supplements and natural products, iherb.com 
I'm not a freak about having to use natural stuff, but their shipping (international) is sooo cheap and they don't mark the prices way up like in health food stores so sometimes I order health/personal care stuff from there even if I don't care if it's natural ingredients, just because of the low cost. But they are not good at keeping items in stock.

Guest halycon

GMarket. I don't even how much bucks I've spend there, I guess I'll have lost more than 1000 USD there soon...welp let's not even talk about it.

Guest simplycuterachel

GMarket has definitely become my favorite go-to Korean makeup shopping online site. Down-side is their crazy expensive shipping T.TI just ordered from them recently and paid nearly $40 for shipping D:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HappiBunni17

I shop online way too much (though 99% of the time it's just window shopping)I love browsing stores like Shopsosie, Shopruche, Tobi, Mexyshop, Modcloth, etc. even though I don't actually buy anything.I listed some others w/ pictures from each store on the blog here.Sometimes it's just nice to browse for fashion inspiration/DIY ideas, not actual buying ^_^

Guest mastermei_

Gmarket, 10world, bongjashop and ebay are the shops I mainly purchase things online
but I also like topshop, h&m, forever21, victoria secret, hollister and etc but I prefer to go to an actual store for those

Guest seoulologyy

KPOPTOWN! Is one of my most visited sites! haha. I don't even shop for clothes online, because when I go vacation is when I go crazy clothing shopping! haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest violetpencils

i love papertine.comcute brands like wildfox, brandy melville, rebecca minkoff, jbrand, free people and so many more!

Archived