Which online store are you addicted to?

Guest sheertiara

Guest sophiemc

Hello,I dnt do lots of shopping. But recently I became a huge fan of this online store.www.bagsq.com
This online store has very cute iphone and other mobile cases.  :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dorkix3

I feel like I am addicted to every online store. I swear, I look at online stores everyday. My favorites to go to everyday are:
-6pm
-Bloomingdales
-Macys
-Express
-Groupon (the worst addiction possible)

Guest OanaM1430293457

For cosmetics my favs are :
CosmeticLove -> full of top korean brands, good prices
PinkieParadise -> mainly circlelens but they also have a variety of japanese cosmetic brands (Candy Doll, Dolly wink, Eyemazing etc.)

As for clothes, well i must admit i rarely buy clothes on line , but...
wholesale-orders -> this one is pretty cheap...and the closest thing to taobao i could find

(sorry if these were featured before)
~~Love♡

Guest Cobalt.Butterfly

Really started getting into Yesstyle.ca recently! I'm hoping to get more stuff from there around my birthday. xD

Guest andi.usagi

Addicted to Runwaybandits, Romwe, & Nastygal. It's kind of hit or miss with the last two sites. Some of their items just aren't my style.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nesquickboo

Probably amazon. It's my go to for books and stuff for my phone. Clothes wise will probably have to be boohoo. I used to shop on Yesstyle a lot but I don't really go on there much these days. In terms of beauty products it'll probably have to be keautystore, though I haven't ordered anything from there in a while now.

Guest jiminshii

shopping for items:amazon.comebay.com
for clothes :D :abercrombie.comhollisterco.comforever21.comaeropostale.com 
my favorites are abercrombie and hollister :D they have super cute clothes ;) their clothes are kinda expensive, but i always wait for them to be on sale, or clearance and such. everyday, they have a discount thingie too :D 

Archived