♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest chopper!

yea...MTV the show is a new music program hosted by Hyosung and Luna. sadly its not a variety show or reality show for the boys T___T though i hope they can do the special unit part of the show where a member teams up with other groups and do fun performances keke!

jaehyo on 100/100! *_* i hope he gets air time though! i remember whenever rookies go on variety shows, they never get air time unless they're the main guest T___T jaehyo, make sure you make lots of facial reactions! >:-D haha

thread is alive~^^ but nothing to share T_T i might as well update the first post with pretty graphics XD

sharing this cutie >;D

69faz6.jpg

♥♥♥♥

and b-bomb love!

2w209w3.gif

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nerdificated

lol, are you me?? that was my first thought, when i heard about Zico and Shinee, lol. xD

oh, and the fact that Jaehyo were supposed to be a part of B2st.. i mean... dang, Block B is so conected with my other favorites boybands. :D

Aw, I like Beast and SHINee too. And it is kinda funny, now that you mention it. Boys got connections. ;D

yup, his red hair were awesome (see, my vocabulary is lacking, too. lol :D ), but i also like that white/pink/grey-whatever-that-color-is hair, too! boys is fashionista, i like that fact a lot! and that P.O is studying acting. and that U-Kwon is reading good books and listens to indie music. these guys and their likes are really something incredible and extraordinaire!~

I agree with you on our boys being extraordinaire! ;D Don't forget our "Fish Professor" Taeil's lovely hobby and "Super Equus". :P

edit: to make this post less spamish..... hear Kyung's rapping, keke!~

Park Kyung - Energizer (eng subs) and Park Kyung - Hot Track (eng subs)

cr: riano @ youtube

also Zico and Kyung featured in Bizniz Hero Music MV (Kyung - 0:46, Zico - 3:07)

Bizniz - Hero Music MV

cr: dhhiphopplaya @ youtube

I absolutely love Kyung talking in Energizer: "Where's my snare? I don't hear... anything." Lol! xD

Other than that, I think that both Zico and Kyung are extremely good at rapping and freestyling. Lots of talent! ^__^

I love the line Kyung said "No matter how many girls you said you've slept with, your ears are still virgins." Nicely phrased Kyung, nicely phrased.

^kangana feel free to post here anytime, block B needs more love <3 ! ^__^

But anyway guys, gotta go... Got to sleep now. :P

Lol one last edit:

Hi chopper! Thanks for sharing! ^__^

Too bad that it isn't their own show, but I bet it'll be good anyway! :D

Guest Luvables

Wow they're all so incredibly young. They look much older than their age. I still can't tell who is who yet but I'll probably get it sooner or later. One thing that bugs me ..well its the same with many other kpop groups is that they have on too much makeup ><. Since it seems like Cho PD put so much hype around them im looking forward to what they have to offer.

i have been creeping in this thread since my last post. i want to post.. but then i don't even know what to post. lol.

i've been thinking about my bias for block b... but i just can't choose one. i choose all of them. : D

and i didn't know the top of taeil's hair was blonde....

but OH MY GOOOODNESS P.O'S IMITATION OF JO KWON'S VOICE IS SO AWESOME. it makes him even cuterrr

imo they all look way cuter without the makeup.

Official promo pictures

20 pics - click for full size

Credit: BrandNewStardom

i removed the pics because i didn't want to have a giant quote... but no zico for the last set of pictures?

Guest kyotie077

Pyo JiHoon

looks like a name made up from boys over flowers

see the main character Lee Min Ho's name has the word Pyo

and one of his bestfriend's name is Yoon Ji Hoon

getting to the point,P.O have weird eyes

but his vocals is good

B BLOCK FIGHTING!!!!!!

Guest Nerdificated

chopper! thanks for sharing, I saw it right now and the video is SO gif-able. So MANY cute animated gifs can be made. It's times like this that I wish I had the skills. >_> But hey! Someone else does: tumblr_lkacoro32o1qa32oio1_500.gif

Credit:sexsation @ tumblr 

There was so much going on in that video, da-amn. xD I didn't know where to look. :P Lol, P.O were doing the peace sign very often (like three times... I admit. I counted >_>). Not that I complain. ^__^ Such a cutie! @luvables and kyotie077 Welcome! :D I actually prefer the boys with less makeup as well. :/ But they can pull it off, so I'm not complaining. ^__^ kyotie077... I would've never seen that connection, lol. xD

But now I've seen it... and can't unsee it. *imagining P.O with curly hair... humm...* >_> 

G-D welcome back into the thread! :D Just post whenever, you don't necessarily need pics or anything. I also prefer the boys without makeup to be completely honest.

Good luck to Jaehyo and U-Kwon on 100 points today! :D

LOOKATTHIS!

[TRANS] @blockbhyo "If we're on the top 10 I will dress up as a woman with abs if we're on the top 30 it'll be abs there is no other deal I'm already ready for the abs picture because I'm a Busan guy that keeps promises" http://bit.ly/dYvPlQ

and then:

[TRANS] @blockbhyo "Because of the 100 points out of 100 filming tomorrow I'm going to sleep I'm leaving with the deal we made today organized. If "Freeze" that is on 70th place today is 30th place on Mel0n charts tomorrow I will reveal my abs if it's 10th place for a day I will become a slave for you guys I will do anything you ask me to do"http://bit.ly/gDZy94

Credit: Jaehyo's twitter blockbhyoTranslation: TweetontheBlock

So... How do we get Jaehyo to become our slave and bare his abs?

Guest gerty

New batch of promo pictures !

14 pics - click for full size

KYg45l.jpg

3C012l.jpg

HL1mUl.jpg

lOj59l.jpg

AwQnNl.jpg

o4Yohl.jpg

lpj5Kl.jpg

9mGdFl.jpg

pBg91l.jpg

UB79Pl.jpg

F0KWSl.jpg

BNN6Tl.jpg

fv7cDl.jpg

l20j9l.jpg

Credit: Brand New Stardom at BB-Club

2011.04.148 Taeil at Lotte World perf

10 pics - click for full size

a5ay1l.jpg

CsfwWl.jpg

F0NSKm.jpgmqkIum.jpg

8mCjKm.jpgUu6OKm.jpg

VyyRwm.jpgXy7Hxm.jpg

ipPkOm.jpg9JFOAm.jpg

Credit: leetaeil.tistory.com

2011.04.16 Taeil at the City Hall perf

9 pics - click for full size

7znoNl.jpg

g2CRom.jpg

NKOWym.jpgpYnehm.jpg

J6ulom.jpgnjTFjm.jpg

2JDiEm.jpg8iwhvm.jpg

R6aeCm.jpg

Credit: leetaeil.tistory.com

Guest JampaHindu96

Everyone thnx for the welcoming ^^

@Nerdificated glad you liked the gifs :D

I usually don't post very much, because I don't really have lot of pics,gifs&news about them but because I love Block.B that much I've finally did it hehehe.

tumblr_lkbcuujGEQ1qd10bxo1_500.png

tumblr_lk9ne6r7fc1qazs6to1_500.gif

tumblr_lk8vvmGmxE1qj8pt9o1_250.gif

^ to make my post not boring ;p

Guest Nerdificated

gerty and JampaHindu96 thanks for sharing! :D

The boys are looking really cool in those concept photos! ^^

^THIS! I want his hair like this sometime for a performance. :P Even though I adore his slicked back hair as well.

I like Taeil's different expression, so... cute~

Yeah, I lack the words, but he sure is cute. :3

And the pic of Yu-Kwon that you put up, Jampahindu96, is adorable. :D

I'm finding it harder to keep just one favorite. >_> I've grown to adore all of 'em. Yu-Kwon is so cute, he's so active on twitter and we mustn't forget the aegyo. 

... :3

Also, Kyung just twittered a gif of himself, Jaehyo and B-Bomb:

tumblr_lkaro9JE8B1qarqoho1_250.gif

Credit: creamjell @ tumblr

I found two new fancams out on YT, uploaded by blockbfied. It's a bit shaky and you can barely see anything, but whatevs. ;D

Here we go:

[FANCAM] Block B - MTV The Show Recording 11.04.26

[FANCAM] Block B #2 U Kwon focus - MTV The Show Recording 11.04.26

Credit: blockbfied at youtube

I was watching the second one on my laptop while in school... and I must admit that I felt stalkerish. >_>

BUT, it was cute! :D B-Bomb's ginormous yawn in the beginning was really cute and U-Kwon was such a cute little Idon'tknow throughout the video! He's so nice, he even waved. ^__^

TEH PEACESIGNS OF P.O!!

tumblr_lkawp02UJW1qzm947.gif    tumblr_lkawqeaVSv1qzm947.gif    tumblr_lkax0qvDiH1qzm947.gif    tumblr_lkaygiiWl71qzm947.gif    tumblr_lkayhd4RIB1qzm947.gif

Also:

tumblr_lkaqdcMcSu1qceczwo1_250.gif

B-Bomb's slight-smile seems so shy and cute (and awkward-ish). :3

tumblr_lkaqqtD9DI1qaree9o1_r1_250.gif    tumblr_lkaq18GpF31qaree9o1_r1_250.gif    tumblr_lkaplmas4o1qaree9o1_r1_250.gif    tumblr_lkaosxDY5k1qceczwo1_250.gif

Yes... These were shamelessly stolen borrowed from block B's official forum at 6theory... I admit to my crimes.

Edit (there were bound to be one... 'twas just a matter of time >_>) :

tumblr_lkb4rfK2Rb1qj7f96o1_500.gif

Credit: ohlilu @ tumblr

And HERE, there are gorgeous pics of Yu-Kwon! ^_^ I couldn't post them here for whatever reason. His smile is really radiant:

kimyukwon.tistory.com

Can't wait to see them on MTV the show ! ^^

tumblr_lkaosxDY5k1qceczwo1_250.gif

Ahh Taeil being so cute and short squashed by Zico x3

And what is with that edited picture of Kyung supposedly blocking someone >>

@nerdificated: Hiii ^^ Omo, thank you for sharing those gifs <3 I see B-Bomb hiding his smile...wish he would smile more, he looks good with it <3

Guest Nerdificated

Hi chibifinster! :D Fancy seeing you here!

I love the expression that Taeil has whilst getting squashed; intense eyes.

Haha! xD Lovely~

I can't wait to see them on the MTV show as well! :D Although I don't know when it'll broadcast... >_> Does anyone else know, so I can fangirl and look forward to it? :D

Edit:

Woo! 10th page, we're progressing people! ;D

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

hey my fellow BBCs (that should be the name of Block B's fanclub, right?)! i'm back :D

i know chopper! already shared this link video already, but i have the subbed version of their message to the dance academy to share, so enjoy!

[sUBLOCK] 110426 Kimmy Dance Academy Block B Artist Message

btw, thanks for sharing all the video links and pictures! they look incredible!

i esp like the pic of P.O handing a napkin to Taeil for him to use because that makes him look so caring! what a considerate maknae!

excl.gif and just to throw it out there, although i would like to see more members join this thread, i like the fact that it's kinda the same ppl who post often here because that way, we get to know each other more. you know, the smaller the community, the stronger the bond! love you guys <3 teehee

* * e d i t e d * *

i'm not sure if anyone posted up these links before, but due to my bias towards Zico, imma share these links!

Wanna B - Block B Zico Focus 20110416

Zico Block B introduction TBS 20110416

FYI: all are Zico focused !

* * e d i t e d * *

omg, i swear this will be my past time editting my post lmao

[FANCAM] 110418 Zico the cute kid

i extremely ADORE this video. omgggggggg, Zico is just TOO CUTE in this video! he looks just like a kid. looking at him all jumpy and giddy makes me smile :D

ackkk! i forgot to add this ... all credits to the uploaders

QUESTION TIME!

what's your age comparison to the Block B members?

ANSWER: i'm born in the same year as P.O, but i THINK i am younger than him.

i'm too lazy to go check at the first page, so if you guys know, it'd be nice to let me know in your post :sweatingbullets: sorry, but i'm really tired atm!

LOOKATTHIS!

[TRANS] @blockbhyo "If we're on the top 10 I will dress up as a woman with abs if we're on the top 30 it'll be abs there is no other deal I'm already ready for the abs picture because I'm a Busan guy that keeps promises" http://bit.ly/dYvPlQ

and then:

[TRANS] @blockbhyo "Because of the 100 points out of 100 filming tomorrow I'm going to sleep I'm leaving with the deal we made today organized. If "Freeze" that is on 70th place today is 30th place on Mel0n charts tomorrow I will reveal my abs if it's 10th place for a day I will become a slave for you guys I will do anything you ask me to do"http://bit.ly/gDZy94

Credit: Jaehyo's twitter blockbhyoTranslation: TweetontheBlock

So... How do we get Jaehyo to become our slave and bare his abs?

omg wow... wow.. i want to see!. *O* abs

wow or become a slave? O:

mel0n chart is where you have to buy their song? only if i knew all these chart things...

iMAGiNATi0NS

QUESTION TIME!

O: i'm younger than all of them but same year as P.O. like 7 months younger than him.

but omg my birthday is so close to zico's!! : D 4 days after his.

and taeil! 6 days after mine.

Guest chopper!

omo...jaehyo as my slave?....*imagining*

59r8p.gif2j69to2.gif

oh jaehyo, it will happen one day, and we will see this promise to the very end ;D lol

QUESTION TIME!

i'm the same age as zico, u-kwon, and kyung. P.O is my dongsaeng T___T though if you count months then...i'm older than 3 of them, but i shall not count the months! me no want to feel old....not now....not yet...lol

zico is so cute on that last fancam^^ i never thought he could act cute too, in the vids i've seen, he looks like the most calmest, chillest member in the group XD i can't imagine zico doing a cute girl group dance. if that were to happen, i want something like shy boy! that would be so epic. LOL

Guest Nerdificated

iMAGiNATi0NS thanks for posting the translated ver! :D I feel so helpless without subs... I should try to learn myself korean. >_>

About people joining this thread, I think it's nice as well, but I agree I like the little community we've got going on! ^__^ We love you too! <3

Lets enlighten people about block B's talented boys! :D

QUESTION TIME!

ANSWER: i'm born in the same year as P.O, but i THINK i am younger than him. 

i'm too lazy to go check at the first page, so if you guys know, it'd be nice to let me know in your post :sweatingbullets: sorry, but i'm really tired atm!

Yay, I'm also born the same year as P.O, about 8 months younger than him. So I'm younger than all of them. :P

Also about Jaehyo's possible abs-showing and enslavement, it was "deadline" today. so none of that. >_> Dayum. I didn't even know how the MelOn chart worked. I tried registering, but they wanted SSN... so no. o.O

On another note, here's a selca of him:

tumblr_lkcopi0SBh1qhqvroo1_500.jpg

Credit: Jaehyo's twitter blockbhyo

He's so handsome and cute. :3

I feel quite bland in comparison. o.o

chopper! I laughed at the gifs, haha! xD I totally spazzed too! (I love the gif with Joon, I like hottimeskpop. Awesome gifs. :D )

And agreed, I wanna see Zico dancing girl group dances. xD

Actually, I want to see ALL of 'em dancing girl group dances. Please make it come true; let them have their own show where we can gush over them and watch them dance (GIRL GROUP DANCES!!). =D

G-D I must admit I lol'd at the picture. I bet your niece adores it. xD I dislike teletubbies usually, but P.O made me feel all better now. xD

gerty thanks for always sharing pics! ^_^ Zico is really growing on me. rolleyes.gif

Heck, all of them are. x)

Also twitter message about poor U-Kwon:

[TRANS] @peedeebaby ”U-Kwon is at the hospital because of body aches. Please send him lots of support T_T Jaehyo also worked hard yesterday at the filming. He said he didn’t even get rest in the morning but his face is bright. Block B fighting!!http://bit.ly/moTEoB

Credit: Cho PD's twitter-account: peedeebaby

Translation: TwitterontheBlock

I guess they worked really hard, those boys! :< I hope U-Kwon gets better!! 

I'm really looking forward to 100 points! ^__^

Also, this happened on twitter recently. Poor Kyung, support him! :< 

Read and join in if you've got twitter. :)

[EVENT] 'We love you Park Kyung' twitter event.

I'm going to "schedule" my tweet, because I can't stay up to 8:00 PM, because it's 3:00 AM in Swedish time. xD

Edit:

Okay scratch that, registering on Tweet-u-later worked, but I never got a mail. >_> So now I choose the easy/hard way (depending on how you view it. Easy: too lazy to try to register again. Hard: stay up until 3:00 AM or wake up before 5:00 AM o.O ).

V THISSOCUTE(ANDHOT)

KRcOI.gif

I imagine him saying... "You want some of this?!"

Credit: ohlilu @ tumblr and twitter

I sure do.

Because...

tumblr_ljxd9kZoqX1qdhss3o1_500.gif

Edit:

Link if the U-Kwon gif didn't show up. :<

U-Kwon smexxy

Guest Nerdificated

HERE! I know, I could just edit my post... >_> But... well, it's just too big.

Anyway WAE SO CUTE U-KWON??:

tumblr_lkcx7wtBTU1qj7f96o1_r3_500.gif

So completely and utterly heartwarming! xD So friggin' adorable!!

*dies from overexposure of cuteness*

Credit: ohlilu @ tumblr

Archived