♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest gerty

You're very welcome Nerdificated :)

I made a tutorial for people who usually save their pictures on Korean fansites/fanblogs. I know some people don't know how to work those, and don't know you can sometimes get the bigger pics just by tweaking the URL, so here it is:

http://morgenderper.imgur.com/picsavingtutorial

I am sorry to drop this here, I have nothing else to share, but I really hope this will help some of you !

And I'll edit my post if I have new pics to share.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i watched the star cam and i just can't stop watching it. it's just so funny. esp when they were in the car.

kyung is so adorable!!! he's probably going to be my bias now. LOL. next to zico.

and i was bored.. so i made a picture of park kyung in a park.

paris2q.th.jpg

& if my pictures annoy you guys then just tell me and i won't post them. :x

Guest Nerdificated

gerty, I'm sure that will help me in the future; saved. :D I had no idea you could do that stuff just by tweaking the url. o.O

...cool. Haha, Jonghyun's moustache! xD

G-D Haha! Kyung taking the dog on a morning walk? ;D Also don't worry! :D I'm not annoyed by your pictures. They're funny (I can still remember Po/P.O and chuckle :P )!

Here we go, the selcas that B-Bomb posted on tweeter twitter (my head is jumbled with conjugations of tweeting) a while ago:

2B177l.jpg  PeDBZl.jpg 

Credit: B-Bomb's twitter: BlockB2011

Reuploaded by me. Ah, he's such a cutie. :P 

Anyone else excited for "Wanna b" today??? :D... Because they are performing today right? :3 Exciiiited... 8D

no cutting please. >_>

Guest ceneash

Nerdificated, yes, indeed, everyone needs a daily dose of Block B! that's why i'm trolling around this thread, even if i don't have any thing to share. xD

but...... according to their shedule, they won't be performing today. nor tomorrow. >.<

[11.05.01 ~ 11.05.08] May, First Week of Schedule

May 1st

• [Public Broadcast] Buddhist Radio
    "Han Chun Park" Yecheon-gun, Kyungbook

May 2nd

May 3rd

May 4th

• [Recording] KBS "100 Points out of 100" (Jaehyo)

May 5th

• [Public Broadcast] Lotte World 3 PM KST
  • [Public Broadcast] ENT Public Broadcast
    Uiwang, Kyungki-do 8:30 PM KST

May 6th

May 7th

• [broadcast] MBC "Music Core" 4:05 PM KST
  • [broadcast] KBS "100 Points out of 100" 5:10 PM KST (Jaehyo, U-Kwon)
  • [Public Broadcast] YNT Public Broadcast
    Ansan, Kyungki-do

May 8th

• [broadcast] SBS "Inkigayo" 3:50 PM KST (Live)

cr:Block B International forum

omg, gerty, thanks for the tutorial! it is indeed very helpful~

EDIT: Kyung and Minhyuk tweeted selcas. and lol, Kyung called himself a sexy beb. omg. <33

yIl1Ml.jpg

cr: BlockBKyung@twitter

6Pnmul.jpg

cr: BlockB2011@twitter

reup by meh

Guest gerty

They're wearing school uniforms, I can't deal with them ;___;

2011.05.05 Lotte World Perf

5 pics - click for full size

zNOQPl.jpg

4AeRQm.jpglbPWNm.jpg

JzWIKm.jpgAgNHdm.jpg

Credit: Capriccioso_K

2011.04.30 Lotte World

26 pics - click for full size

VBV60l.jpg

zX91xb.jpgxZAJEb.jpgwUEI3b.jpg1KNtBb.jpg

OqEj0b.jpgq9aGVb.jpgKUPNmb.jpgHL6ysb.jpg

pPELmb.jpg8hNeYb.jpg5yzA8b.jpgPyulWb.jpg

mwDPqb.jpggGATYb.jpgUNlzWb.jpgZxySIb.jpg

wXgM7b.jpg47fmKb.jpgOEjLwb.jpgHk4L4b.jpg

2Znb4b.jpgPnZHNb.jpgi9K11b.jpgC6rsWb.jpg

wbtQzl.jpg

Credit: Woojiho.com

^ OMG KYUNGGGGGG <33333333

sexy beb? LOL!! he looks so... sexy though.

and i'm probably kind of late on this.. but why did b-bomb change his hair? D: i really liked his red hair.

Guest Nerdificated

ceneash thanks for the schedule and those lovely pics! :D

... although, too bad that they didn't perform today. >_> Maybe it's for the best, since I've got tests tomorrow. Heeh! xD

guilty of fangirling and thus neglecting studies...

But those boys are looking really... handsome... hot, intense eyes! ;D

That seems to be the theme in both pics. :P Also they both got their first buttons unbuttoned. xD Smexxy!

lol, "sexy beb". xD I'm laughing so hard right now... in my head, or it would've cracked the mask I've got on my face. xD

Thanks gerty for those pics, they look very boyishly handsome in their uniforms! ^__^ Sorry for me being slow, but what do you mean that you can't deal with them because of their uniforms? :P

I personally really like those uniforms... well, maybe you do too, and I'm just being slow. xD

G-D I don't know about B-Bomb's hair either. :< I really liked his red hair, it was so easy to spot him during the first performances when I didn't know who was who. xD When he dyed it again, I was like "huh? whereyouatredhair?! D:", but I know better now of course (I've been nerding them nonstop, ofc xD ). Maybe he's letting his hair rest? o.Ô But that would be odd considering that he just dyed his hair red for their debut... Ah, I love him in whatever color he's got; black, blonde, red, grey or brown. ^___^

While on the subject of B-Bomb...

Check out this picture! He was stylish and cool already at a young age. xD So cute~

JL2Kk.jpg

Credit: BlockB2011 @ twitter

I've got moar things to share! 8D

Fancams from ohlilu92:

[Fancam] 110416 TBS City Hall - 유권 (U-Kwon)

[Fancam] 110410 Lotte World: 태일 (Taeil) - 행복한 나를

Credit: ohlilu92 @ youtube

HD-videos FTW!

Seriously... I'm falling in love with U-Kwon's smile, it's so lovely. D:

I've never liked a group in which I cannot choose (or maintain) a favorite. xD I'm a bit torn to say the least~

Also, I saw pics of their performance today...

Taeil has DITCHED the cap, and at last we can gush over his hair. ;D

Also, it seems like they wore more casual/street-ish clothes (I'm guessing/assuming it's mainly because of their performances of "Wanna B"?) ! ^__^ Me like. I can't wait until saturday, it'll be epic!

Guest gerty

@Nerdificated: I said I can't deal with them cause it caters to my fetishes hahaha, it is too much to handle for my poor noona heart !

More from today !

2011.05.05 Lotte World

32 pics - click for full size

QoVVWl.jpg

9DDZGb.jpgEMWo5b.jpgcVqvBb.jpgCNvHZb.jpg

Mpvhwb.jpgTghiob.jpg2xRbPb.jpgjCBSwb.jpg

ubL1jb.jpgN0KSjb.jpgayGV8b.jpgF9nRlb.jpg

cdJ4tb.jpgsKo6Zb.jpgch1cjb.jpghop7ib.jpg

qhILWb.jpgQGaV2b.jpgHYUHMb.jpg8jUupb.jpg

CIKo6b.jpgWB4s0b.jpg47UuEb.jpgCHXqEb.jpg

16oHDb.jpgmKqdpb.jpgiBgtEb.jpgo59wgb.jpg

026s8b.jpgpm9VAb.jpgmbnAkb.jpg

Credit: as tagged (findsource: blockbhk)

Guest ceneash

Zico tweeted a selca. he got new phone, keke~

Tw3bwl.jpg

cr: ZICO92@twitter

he should post more selcas, he looks like  a girl so cute^^

more from 20110505 Lotte World

tQUXas.jpg 818N7s.jpg cfytNs.jpg ZtPr8s.jpg

cr: nuna_zico.blog.me    reup by me

re323s.jpg EZd2ws.jpg NPIM3s.jpg ov4Kbs.jpg DGBJ8s.jpg

cr: parkkyung.tistory.com    reup by me

Interview with Block B

sorry, i have no idea what is this, but omg, this is a must to watch video! they are all so lively and cute, lololol. i hope this will be subbed soon^^

EDIT: more photos from 20110430 Lotte World

mtRCos.jpg 30zaAs.jpg Y2j5Ns.jpg EgjwCs.jpg euBFRs.jpg 3ABMDs.jpg pCtwps.jpg

cr: hohu88.blog.me     reup by me

Guest pumkikim7191

Thanks u for many pics @ Lotte World

More UKwon ^^ i like it , Ukwon's so sexy boy ♥

Guest chopper!

aigoo~ the interview~~

keke p.o reallyyy seems to like the cute girls, girls day, dara, sulli, etc. baby po is a playa?~ XD

I find them performing in casual clothing so much sexier than with stage outfits and heavy makeup lol but I find that hot in all boy groups hehe

man I really love p.o's personality, he is a very eccentric and strange little fella kekeke never shy to express himself (cutely)

I noticed that b-bomb doesn't get much air time in the starcam, this interview, and sometimes in performances too. I kinda want to know more about his personality lately~ a curious me~?

well can't wait for saturday! Wish I can share something but I'm typing this on my itouch and it's like 3 in the morning XD the boys have me wide awake!

Guest ratih_UKISS501

wow~ COOL!! I love Zico, Kyoung, and B-Bomb.

Hip-Hop <3 the dance move is really GOOD

Guest Nerdificated

^Hi! Welcome to the thread! : D I agree about liking the three of them (I like 'em all, though. xD ) and the dance! Just wait until they perform "Wanna b". ;D I like the dance in that one as well. ^__^

gerty haha, I must admit that school uniforms make them look really handsome! :P We've got none of that here in Sweden, geh. >_>

But we must thank their stylists for giving them those awesome (verrry fitting) clothes! Thanks for sharing those pics! I totally love the look they've got going. I was hoping for something like this for their "Wanna B"-performances, yaay! ^__^ (edit: y'know the overall casual look. :P not necessarily the school uniforms... but I wouldn't complain if they did, though xD )

LookatU-Kwonthosemusculararms. *o*

ceneash thaaanks for sharing that video, they look so adorable! Their personalities shine through! ;D So many funny moments even w/o subs. Lol, U-Kwon @6:55. 

Also thanks for the pics. :3

chopper! thanks for the bits of information! It shall satisfy me while I await the subs. xD Instead of being a playa, I think that maybe P.O is quite the fanboy, lol. x) I also noticed B-Bomb not getting much time. :< Maybe he's shy? But I bet he's got a great sense of humor from what we read in his message, haha! :P

Now, moar love for b-boy, B-Bomb! :D

gerty I got to use the tutorial you created! ^__^ It worked like magic, thanks again!

Puppy-expressions... so cute~ ^__^

sDWnd.jpg 

2HX0Gs.jpg p0w4rs.jpg 3A1aws.jpg RuJfEs.jpg xMXHCs.jpg osdDWs.jpg

Credit:pink712 @ naver

Reuploaded by me.

Moar pics will follow

Here's their schedule for next week, second week of May. ;D

May 10, 2011

• [Recording] MTV The Show

May 11, 2011

May 12, 2011

May 13, 2011
  • 8:30PM - [broadcast] Kyunggi Broadcast (Yangpyeong)

May 14, 2011

• 7:30PM - [broadcast] M.NET Super Concert at Kim Dae-jung Convention Center in Gwangju at the outdoor plaza

May 15, 2011

Not much happening next week and they're not performing on any of the regular music shows next week. D: I feel a bit sad about that, since they're performing "Wanna B" twice this week and then no more the next. :C

But I will look forward to these events anyway! ^__^

By the way, have you heard the news (or rather old news)? 100 points out of 100 is being cancelled. Dx But I believe that we'll see the last episode they recorded with U-Kwon and Jaehyo. C:

But the possibility of Jaehyo becoming regular is no more. :[

However! Lets await a show of their own instead. :3

Haha, Zico is such a fanboy of Hello Kitty! xD

XibP2.jpg

on a sidenote, I feel strange reuploading cake-footage. xD

Credit: ZICO92 @ twitter

And U-Kwon posted a gif someone had made of him. xD He's got a sweetooth alright, haha! Cute~

bbLAL.gif

Credit: _kimrica92_ @ twitter

Guest ceneash

pumkikim7191 and ratih_UKISS501 - hey guys and welcome to this thread!<3

our boys looks super good in school uniforms! it is sexy, yet very neat, keke~ Kwon is always so sexy with his abs, omg, and i'm not even into abs. this boy.... and Nerdificated, thanks for these cute Minhyuk's pics! he really looks like a puppy. :D i've noticed that he is kinda quite one, too. but probably it's because his really is shy. he wasn't very talkative in PKL's radio show, too. but i believe that he will show of his personality more in their own show~

oh, and chopper! - i just noticed that you are a creator of this thread! lol, i'm REALLY slow. xD so just wanted to say big thanks to you!!<3

some Zico fancams~ SO CLOSE! lucky fans >.<

11.04.30 Zico at Lotte World #1

11.04.30 Zico at Lotte World #2

11.05.05 ZICO (BLOCK B ) at Lotte World #1

11.05.05 ZICO (BLOCK B ) at Lotte World #2

also, fancams of all boys~ and here's the one with Kwon and lollipop, keke^^

11.05.05 BLOCK B at Lotte World

11.05.05 BLOCK B - ZICO KYUNG U-KWON at Lotte World (on stage]

11.05.05 BLOCK B - ZICO JAEHYO at Lotte World (on stage]

credits for all videos: yamadaprim92@youtube

aaand.... one more fancam. lol, Kwon @ 0:12. xD and Zico @ 0:22 - that was..... HNNNNG. i literally died at that moment. Minhyuk @ 1:12 - i mean, really, this video is so precious!! xD

110505 Block B@Children's party Uiwang

cr: jungko25@youtube

i need more videos of Minhyuk and Kwon dancing. recently i've watched most of their videos and concentrated on these two. they are very good!! :/

EDIT: more pics from 20110505 Lotte World

ftyBGl.jpg

OTkjDs.jpgvtKlFs.jpgbdYHns.jpgepZvXs.jpgGgg7xs.jpgtdlpPs.jpgsM3y2s.jpg7vODws.jpgDlzuFs.jpgYV3l4s.jpg

cr: nuna_zico.blog.me    reup by me

more fancams, lol... :D this time - Kwon focused~

Block B - Freeze U-Kwon fancam 110505 (1)

Block B - Freeze U-Kwon fancam 110505 (2)

Block B - Wanna B U-Kwon fancam 110505 (1)

Block B - Wanna B U-Kwon fancam 110505 (2)

Block B - Rap U-Kwon fancam 110505

credits: AngelSmileUKwon@youtube

lol, Zico is so shy while talking about girls, keke

tumblr_lkrjr2AsXH1qc4drwo1_r1_500.gif

cr: janghyyonseung@tumblr

last edit, really. xD but this was so cute~~ the most funny thing - how these two copycats are in synch. :D

U-Kwon & B-Bomb copying P.O

P.O claps

tumblr_lkrnekUEJz1qbsx5m.gif

tumblr_lkrnm5Vb5l1qbsx5m.gif

P.O extends his arm

tumblr_lkrnpzg9XY1qbsx5m.gif

tumblr_lkrnytu0O81qbsx5m.gif

B-Bomb then starts to copy P.O

tumblr_lkro9u80YL1qbsx5m.gif

Thus, the copying twins are born

tumblr_lkroligmG41qbsx5m.gif

grab something in the air

tumblr_lkror6FRMu1qbsx5m.gif

tumblr_lkroupL5tZ1qbsx5m.gif

“STOP”

tumblr_lkroyikFjc1qbsx5m.gif

tumblr_lkrpb2k3MG1qbsx5m.gif

bow

tumblr_lkrqgryHyt1qbsx5m.gif

and P.O acknowledges his exaggerated moves

tumblr_lkrqi4QdOW1qbsx5m.gif

cr:jundooseob@tumblr

Guest chopper!

posting before i'm off to class~

27zhnph.gif

Taeil is such a CUTIE!!! i just wanna squeeze him! >/////<

OMG, u-kwon's twitter pic is chopper. and he got chopper stuff?! i feel very envious of him at the moment LOL i can't believe one of my favorite idols likes one piece, may we spazz together about the next chapter/episode hahaha XD

thanks for sharing pics and info!! they look hot in those old school uniforms(?) zico kinda looks like he's wearing a ninja outfit from naruto, looking more like shikamaru HAHA~

i really like taeil's sunglasses with the studded block b ;D haha those gifs! P.O is such a character, really^_____^

hello kitty to zico, chopper&kitties to u-kwon, shark&fish to taeil, fanboying to p.o, i wonder what fetishes jaehyo, kyung, and b-bomb have? x)

Guest Nerdificated

Yay! Thanks for all those fancams, ceneash! :D

Those of Zico were very close. D: As you said; lucky fans. Although it looked as if they pushed the camera into his face. x) Personal space?

I loooved the fancam of their entire performance! And I agree with all the moments that you noticed! ^__^ Their faces are so animated. :3

Anyway, I bring more pics of the boys. Seriously, those eyes of Minhyuk are so heartwarming! ^__^

2XLyNl.jpg 888mXl.jpg

FesJzs.jpg 9zCvWs.jpg RTcQzs.jpg 1Glcds.jpg

EGyFYl.jpg

nAC8Us.jpg XNT18s.jpg DV6eps.jpg O0t2Bs.jpg

oMYue.jpg

vYiV6s.jpg yuQoms.jpg PTRbRs.jpg UxxS6s.jpg TJIVys.jpg 01sges.jpg

Reuploaded by me

Edit:

Wow you guys! You manage to edit and post all the while I'm assembling my post. xD I love those gifs! The copying twins ftw! 

Taeil is such a cutie.~

chopper! yeah, U-Kwon really likes Chopper! x) I've seen everything from a Chopper-cup to Chopper-puzzle. :P Also, the thing about Shikamaru; I did not think about it, but you're right! xD Lol. The hair and the clothes... :P

I will put up more pics of the boys. I just have to reupload. xD

Edit:

Moar...

zMogol.jpg

tgS3Rs.jpg bgYOks.jpg dTBh3s.jpg

PrQKyl.jpg 

PpUH5s.jpg MSNGhs.jpg 3iodys.jpg BwDvHs.jpg ymRBus.jpg Uur9ls.jpg N40Avs.jpg FkYWZs.jpg ApSf3s.jpg yO60Hs.jpg

Some openmouthed, sexy-stare Zico for your pleasure. x) Heh...

x0U3Pl.jpg PChSJl.jpg 6LMCPl.jpg

yQRZhs.jpg 8YU4Cs.jpg j3oCss.jpg

1DNqQs.jpg 9hdQGs.jpg

Reuploaded by me

I'm so excited for their performance tomorrow. ^___^ 

Block B fighting! Us BBC's fighting!

EDIT:

Oh gosh, fancams. Can't get enough of them. ;D

U-kwon is so good at dancing... and he's hot. Yeh. But you all know that already. Marvel at our Kitty-Kwon in these 4 fancams:

Also some tweets from our boys:

Jaehyo tweeted:

@blockbhyo "After finishing Music Core at 5:10 I will be appearing on 100 points out of 100 again! I cause a big trouble so please watch it I really cause a big trouble" http://bit.ly/lrjMYy 

Credit: Jaehyo's twitteraccount

Translation: TweetontheBlock @ twitter

Hmm... what kind of trouble? xD

Woo, many things to look forward to! ;D

Time to sleep though... >_>

Guest ceneash

Nerdificated - dear, you posted links for the same fancams as i did, lol. xD

i'm so hyped about today's perf. thought i won't be able to watch it - damn work... but i believe that they will do good! boys gained lots of confidence, as i saw from all the fancams from their recent perfs~

anyway, let's say big thanks to our wonderful SUBlock subbing team! they have already subbed "Koon TV's Choi Koon's Real Attack"! yay! let's watch it^^

110506 Koon TV's Choi Koon's Real Attack

cr: blockbsubs@youtube

Guest Nerdificated

Haha! ^ I failed to see those links! xD I removed them anyway. And thanks for posting the subbed version! ^__^ I totally love their personalities, and I loved P.O's very animated explanation of the song. :P

For anyone interested! The stream of Music Core starts very soon. 5 minutes past!!

STREAM

Edit: 

It has STARTED! :D

Guest Nerdificated

I really liked their performance and clothes today! They also divided the song more equally. :D Although my ears felt a bit unused to it after having the recorded song on replay, I can get used to it. ;D

I really feel worn out from the music programs cutting them... all the time, the only fair one seems to be Music Bank.

Here's the performance:

BLOCK B - Wanna B

Credit: uploader

Also Cho PD uploaded a picture of them:

우리고 모니터 했다! BBC we watching it together!!

DZjQj.jpg

Credit: peedeebaby @ twitter

Edit:

U-Kwon is just so hot and cute at the same time, I don't even...

His expression is intense. x)

13MjK.gif 

Credit: ohlilu @ tumblr

Reuploaded by me

Archived