♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

Ohai, I've no life. xD I post here very often, sorry...

I think that these are from before their debut at Music Bank, since B-bomb has blonde hair in the pics. 

I found LOADS of pics on this site:

http://pyojihoon.tistory.com/

For some reason I'm not allowed to post the pictures... >.> Since I "don't have enough characters in the post" (I so did have more than enough! >: ( ) and because images of that size weren't allowed to be posted... then again I COULD resize them... but I'm lazy. There's far too many pics, I'm not that patient.

You can see all pictures:

Here

Here

Here

and Here

ALL CREDIT TO (as seen in the pictures): http://pyojihoon.tistory.com/

Post the pictures here if you can manage, I gave up after many tries. >.<

Edit:

@ Inafriginal

Oh gosh, that's so cute! *quoted image* I'm getting inspired to draw fanart myself... maybe a bit of P.O. ;D

But then again I suck at drawing males. D:

thanks for sharing the links to these pics!

excl.gif and i'm not sure if you guys already know this, but on the 3rd link (the one with jaehyo & zico's pictures...and i highlighted it purple btw), it seems like jaehyo has a tattoo somewhere near his left wrist.

i'm kinda into this group. i like their songs & choreographies! they did a good job differentiating themselves from other groups.

my current fave member is zico! there's just something bout him that makes me attracted to him!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ceneash

excl.gif and i'm not sure if you guys already know this, but on the 3rd link (the one with jaehyo & zico's pictures...and i highlighted it purple btw), it seems like jaehyo has a tattoo somewhere near his left wrist.

well, Jaehyo has a tatoo. here:}

Guest Nerdificated

thanks for sharing the links to these pics!

i'm kinda into this group. i like their songs & choreographies! they did a good job differentiating themselves from other groups.

my current fave member is zico! there's just something bout him that makes me attracted to him!

No problem     ^_^

I've actually seen Jaehyo's tattoo before on pics like the one ceneash posted. I've never thought much of it though. But it seems like it says "POC"... I wonder what that stands for. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I know what you mean. I, myself, has become addicted with them. They're actually the first group in k-pop I've followed this intensively... and they have been debuted in less than a week. xD 

I was hooked the first time I heard "Wanna b" actually... :P I love the opening line: "In the beginning God created heaven and earth". And I like their choreographies too, especially their "walk"-dance towards the end of the song and the moves at "stop". They look so cool.

My fave is P.O. Babyfaced, deepvoiced maknae... <3

But I can see why you're so attracted to Zico. ;D He can look soo cute at times (see the animated gif I posted earlier and the pics that ceneash posted :3 ) but yet he has so much swagger. He's so confident on scene.

But really, I like everyone in block B. They're so talented. ^__^

@Everyone else here in the thread; who's your fave? And why? I'm curious. :3

The radio segment was kind of short, they didn't finish to introduce themselves individually and they cut one of the member in the middle of his speech, it's really hard to be a rookie

Will they come back another time ? I really like them they are interesting :)

Guest chopper!

The radio segment was kind of short, they didn't finish to introduce themselves individually and they cut one of the member in the middle of his speech, it's really hard to be a rookie

Will they come back another time ? I really like them they are interesting :)

every rookie actually did this radio segment. i remember i watched beast, mblaq, scret, etc on the radio show and they also got cut because the show is only for 7minutes long x) but no worries, they comeback tomorrow and will continue where they left off, up until friday i believe. :D

keke thank you and ceneash for keeping the thread alive ;D and many new fans too^^

my favorite, i think i mentioned it before, is park kyung! *Q*

it was a very hard choice, i like them all! P.O comes so close though. (that cute gif just made things even harder! XD)

you know kyung has the same name as my mom! LOL XD i love his rap because he has a certain tone to his voice, and his smile has completely captured my heart <3 just his overall presence makes me go crazy haha

Guest Nerdificated

IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS??

tumblr_ljt28gAutb1qj52r3o1_400.jpg

It look suspiciously much like... Breathe by miss A! :D :D :D

I want to/got to SEE!! Fancams pleaase. wub.gif

Credit:Block B official thread at 6Theory

Edit:

@chopper!

I know, it was reeeal hard choosing a favorite. It was actually that gif of P.O that you posted that won me over. At first I was so amazed by his voice, and then along came that animated gif and that settled it. :D

So funny that Kyung and your mum has the same name, lol. xD But I also think that Kyung got a nice voice whilst rapping (and overall). It sounds boyishly charming and energetic. He seems real sweet, and he twitters alot in english too (nice, I can read that xD) He and Zico are so talented, i heard they wrote songs/song on the album. :3

While your mentioning Kyung, here's a animated gif of him! ^^

tumblr_ljp1gw4S6f1qg46iwo1_500.gif

^ @Nerdificated does look like breathe O_O i hope to see a video of it. : D

and for my favorite....... gahh before i said zico & kyung.. but now i don't know. LOL. i pick all of them.

you can find lyrics here ^^

EDIT: audio of Block B at Park Kyung Lim Starry Nigh Cut 11.04.18

cr: blockbfield @ youtube

their voices<33

omfggggg, taeil sounds so cute!

and p.o. i was just thinking about this talking/regular voice yesterday.. and i get to hear it.

if i didn't know p.o was the maknae i would thought it was taeil or u kwon.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

No problem     ^_^

I've actually seen Jaehyo's tattoo before on pics like the one ceneash posted. I've never thought much of it though. But it seems like it says "POC"... I wonder what that stands for. *quoted image*

Anyway, I know what you mean. I, myself, has become addicted with them. They're actually the first group in k-pop I've followed this intensively... and they have been debuted in less than a week. xD 

I was hooked the first time I heard "Wanna b" actually... :P I love the opening line: "In the beginning God created heaven and earth". And I like their choreographies too, especially their "walk"-dance towards the end of the song and the moves at "stop". They look so cool.

My fave is P.O. Babyfaced, deepvoiced maknae... <3

But I can see why you're so attracted to Zico. ;D He can look soo cute at times (see the animated gif I posted earlier and the pics that ceneash posted :3 ) but yet he has so much swagger. He's so confident on scene.

But really, I like everyone in block B. They're so talented. ^__^

OMG! ME TOO! i love their "walk dance" towards the end of "Just Stop/Freeze"! we have similar tastes ;)

Guest onesweetflavor

Loved them since their debut MV. They are so talented, hot and cute! Zico is so FINSAURBHSHALFNSAFLSM at rapping. :D My bias are B-bomb and U-kwon but I love all the members. I especially love Taeil's voice. 

Guest xXsmilesXx

Black B has captured my heart. I am insanely in love with them already.

They are all so talented and swaggin. Zico is so boss, omg he's half swag/half amazing.

It's so hard to choose a favorite, because seriously I'm liking them all. They all

make me heart skip a bit. But ok I'm really liking U-Kwon and

especially P.O (sexy deepvoiced rapper) *dies.

Guest Nerdificated

Welcome new BBC's!

...It feels so weird calling people that. o.o Because that's their official club, right? I mean, the first thing that pops up in my head when I hear that is "British Broadcasting Corporator".

@G-D I am active in searching for fancams... fans living in Korea are so luuucky! xD

@iMAGiNATi0NS Yay for the "walk"-dance! *internet-highfive!* They look so laidback when they do it. ;)

@onesweetflavor Ikr? They've got it all! ;D I actually found a fancam of Taeil singing!! :D I'll put it here on my post!

@xXsmilesXx High five for liking maknae P.O!! :D And ofc for loving block B and all their members!

tumblr_ljqulxQxtV1qa32oio1_400.gif

U-Kwon thinks it's fabulous. xD Lol.

FANCAMS!! :D (From outside Seoul City Hall, I thinks... would love to see fancams from yesterday as well. :] )

Taeil singing! Such a gorgeous voice!! ^^ : 

[110416] 블락비 (Block B ) - 태일 singing 

I want an MV for this song... hah. I'm so impatient. :P :

[110416] 블락비 (Block B ) - Wanna Be 

[110416] 블락비(Block B ) - Freeze

Credit: junie88 at YT

EDIT:

Heads up to U-Kwon lovers... at 2:27 in the fancam of "Wanna Be" abs flashing. Just saying. xD

EDIT again:

Aw man, look at P.O's eye-smile, third picture. Cute.

nfp89t.jpg

2hplnxg.jpg

2ihmgj5.jpg

3522qg3.jpg 

ALL CREDIT: Passionato

Also a couple of pics I found posted of them on Block B International Forum. From what I understood, it's from the latest performance at Lotte World. They're sweating --> a sign of hard work! ^_^

img5104i.jpg

img5108zb.jpg

img5115fp.jpg

img5125f.jpg

img5157gt.jpg

img5190i.jpg

img5205t.jpg

ec82aceca784208.jpg

nEoHC.jpg

oOSqW.jpg

N53Ml.jpg

tMFlF.jpg

021yo.jpg

KSZIQ.jpg

QKK5g.jpg

af6tO.jpg

I'll credit the same sources as they did:

Credit:Block B Hong Kong + Rilakkumayah and cappricioso_K

Yeah, I know. EDIT:

I found the schedule of their week here: 

• 6:00PM - Lotte World Garden Stage 6:00PM
  • 10:05PM - MBC Radio "Park Kyung Lim's Starry Night" 7 Minutes Introduction

• 6:00PM - M.NET Countdown 

• 6:00PM - KBS Music Bank 

• 4:05PM - MBC Music Core

Credit: Block B International Forum

Guest chopper!

U-Kwon's ab flash! *Q*

27zatxw.gif

[ENG]Energizer -Park Kyung

[ENG]Hot Track -Park Kyung

[ENG]Billionare -Zico

[ENG]If I Ain't Got 짱개 -Zico

cr: uploader

^i swear, in zico's last track, the word used for chinese (jjanggae) is a bad word for chinese people o_o

well, i still liked the hilarity of that track though hahaa they both got swag and i love kyung's use of metaphors<3 has the underground k-hiphop feel

radio show starting soon!!!^^ anyone who wants to hear it live: http://new.phmbc.co.kr/vodservice/amlive.asx

Guest Nerdificated

U-Kwon's ab flash! *Q*

*quoted image*

[ENG]Billionare -Zico

^i swear, in zico's last track, the word used for chinese (jjanggae) is a bad word for chinese people o_o

well, i still liked the hilarity of that track though hahaa they both got swag and i love kyung's use of metaphors<3 has the underground k-hiphop feel

radio show starting soon!!!^^ anyone who wants to hear it live: http://new.phmbc.co....vice/amlive.asx

saving that ab flash... <3

I heard those songs earlier today, and I didn't think it would be so much use of swear words (okay, it wasn't that much... but yea.). Anyway, they really can rap! ^_^ Although I laughed at Kyung saying "I don't hear... anything..." in "Energizer". Lol

... did I miss the radio show? :< da-amn.

Edit:

tumblr_ljv28m42bT1qg46iwo1_250.gif 

Credit: Official Block B thread at 6Theory

I hope someone will post the radio show on youtube. :'( P.O will comfort me in the meantime. 

Guest chopper!

... did I miss the radio show? :< da-amn.

i don't think you did, i've been listening for over 40 min and... omg i just heard block b's up next!

Guest Nerdificated

i don't think you did, i've been listening for over 40 min and... omg i just heard block b's up next!

WHAT?! :D Ohmigosh, that makes me so happy! Thanks! I shall continue my listening then. ^_^ I'll just listen to their voices, I don't think I'll understand anything. :P

Edit:

Holy CR*P! They're on!! x)

Edit:

Oh, I didn't understand... anything. xD But it was nice to hear their voices, and "Wanna B". :3 Anyway, thanks for the heads up chopper!

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

U-Kwon's ab flash! *Q*

*quoted image*

[ENG]Billionare -Zico

radio show starting soon!!!^^ anyone who wants to hear it live: http://new.phmbc.co.kr/vodservice/amlive.asx

thanks for sharing the links!

iono why...but i'm not so sure i'm comfortable listening to "If I Ain't Got 짱개"...maybe because i'm chinese, so i feel a bit awkward listening to it. i get that they might be joking around, but still...iono :(

you guys might think i'm being a bit too sensitive, but i'm just being honest :unsure: but it's fun seeing them goof off and laugh!

Guest chopper!

^

yeah, its totally understandable. sometimes my korean born friends use that word on these chinese girls they hate. even i feel uncomfortable hearing that word. my mom uses that word too! -__-

small recap of radio

-jaehyo talks about his profile, where it says business affairs on his specialties. his parents told him to write it down.

-he's close, but not as close to cn blue's jonghyun, minhyuk, and yonghwa, and iu.

-park kyung and park kyung lim talk about their names (lol) and his profile.

-ukwon talks about his favorite book, music, and movie.

-zico talks about his favorite american comedy. and something else which i didn't hear since i was distracted for bit^^;;

P.O's interview tomorrow, 7min never felt so short in my life o-o lol

+edit

that Jo Kwon imitation was on point! :-O

omg, P.O! thats it, you and kyung are my number 1 bias! i can't bear to choose between you two anymore *Q*

V

Guest Nerdificated

thanks for sharing the links!

iono why...but i'm not so sure i'm comfortable listening to "If I Ain't Got 짱개"...maybe because i'm chinese, so i feel a bit awkward listening to it. i get that they might be joking around, but still...iono  :(

you guys might think i'm being a bit too sensitive, but i'm just being honest :unsure: but it's fun seeing them goof off and laugh!

I can understand. :( Even if they're joking around, it's a bit insensitive to use that word and express themselves in certain ways... I would feel awkward listening to anyone singing/rapping about stuff like that about the Philippines or Sweden... 'specially if they themselves isn't of the same nationality. :/

@chopper!

Thanks for the recap! :D I lol'd at Jaehyo writing down "business affairs" as a speciality! xD Well, he's a good boy and listens to his parents. ;D

Looking forward to P.O's interview! We haven't heard that much about him. It feels as if he has the shortest profile among all members on the first page. :P

EDIT:

ME = happyy! :D

Another fancam, this time of my bias impersonating Jo Kwon! ;D So cute, I didn't know he could get his voice that high-pitched! ^__^ And by now you know who my bias is... lol, sorry.

[FANCAM] Block B JiHoon (P.O) Impersonation of 2AM Jo Kwon @TBS Public Broadcasting 11.04.16

And someone already uploaded the radio show, so quick!! :o:D

[RADIO-AUD] Block B - Intro pt.2 at Park Kyung Lim Starry Night Cut 11.04.19

Credit: blockbfied at YT

Edit:

The boys today at the radio show Starry Night! ^_^

tumblr_ljwmnen65Q1qamxu6.jpg

tumblr_ljwmnprRrd1qamxu6.jpg

tumblr_ljwmo0ypPi1qamxu6.jpg

tumblr_ljwmougeRv1qamxu6.jpg

tumblr_ljwmphz1EM1qamxu6.jpg

tumblr_ljwmptSwjg1qamxu6.jpg

Credit: meihwang at tumblr

Edit: I put the pics into a spoiler, so that they didn't take up that much space.

Edit:

I posted the same videos as you ceneash, but you posted them before me, so I deleted them. xD 'Nyway, gonna go watch the videos now, excited! ^_^

Guest ceneash

Videos of boys at Park Kyung Lim Starry Night 11.04.19

here and here

enjoy!^^

cr: VIGD0818 @ youtube

U-Kwon's ab flash! *Q*

*quoted image*

OMG THIS GIF *right click save*

Nerdificated - oh, i see. still, your post is super<3

EDIT: SUPER CUTE U-KWON, UH OH

tumblr_ljwu1zKm6q1qih0nso1_500.gif

cr: peeoh @ tumblr

Guest Nerdificated

@ceneash

You mean superbig? Superedited? ;D Lol, sorry. Thanks anywaay! <3 ^_^

I'm going to keep an eye on those youtubers (VIGD0818 and blockbfied) they seem to have alot going on! :3

Regarding the videos; they were all matching! xD Adidas. And did anyone else see wings at the back of Kyung?? U-Kwon's cute faces around 9:10 and forward! Lol. 

Loved the live performance also, they seemed really into it. ;D

and of course P.O was cute as always~ *__*

Edit:

CENEASH! I'm stealing that from youu!! xD *SAVED*

Archived