♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest ceneash

Cho PD tweeted, that U-Kwon will appear on the same 100 out of 100 points episode together with Jaehyo!! yay!!

Nerdificated: oh, thanks for this review! i think it's really good review. and lol, but every single article about Block B are always on the most popular top5, haha~~ and i'm definitely going to vote for them, thanks for sharing~~ and thanks for being active. i felt so sad when i saw that this tread is on the second page, lol. so, i want to make a small request for all of the visitors of this tread, keke:

Guys, please be as more active here as you can. Don't let this tread to stay  quiet! It doesn't matter if you don't have anything to post. You can  just simply share your thoughts about boys! Let's make it more lively!<3

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nerdificated

Cho PD tweeted, that U-Kwon will appear on the same 100 out of 100 points episode together with Jaehyo!! yay!!

Ohmygosh! w00t.gif

:D !!! 

You made my tday, there ceneash! You made... my day. xD Woo! I'm glad that they're at least two of them, so they can back each other up. ^_^ (and we'll get to see some block B interaction! :3 )

And about the articles at allkpop... we're a couple (quite alot :P ) of people who comments there. rolleyes.gif So that we can put the discussion into motion, so that more people will see the article and fall in love with block B. :D And I think it's been successful! ^__^

But don't get me wrong, we're not the only ones commenting there. :P

And I agree with you! Be more active guys! Share some of your love for block B!! ;D We'll listen!

Here's something to discuss! :P

[FANCAM] 110418 Zico the cute kid

Credit: uploader and  woojiho.com

Isn't he the cutest?? xD I loved that he started spazzing when the music came on.! :P

Guest ceneash

some pre-debut pics:

little Zico~

r9QK9.jpgvicTv.jpgkMGFT.jpgT7qc0.jpgfkFTz.jpg

cr:sungyeouls@tumblr; blockbintl@tumblr; block b@facebook

Zico and Kyung

Lszqa.pngWDYBn.png

cr:sungyeouls@tumblr

XBHDb.jpg

cr: BlockBkyung@twitter

tpbMV.jpg

cr: as tagged - pdquattro@naver

Zico and Jaehyo

TwmCH.jpg

chubby YuKwon<3

80zbp.jpgefFq1.jpg4I0Fv.jpgE2LOa.jpg

cr:blockbintl@tumblr

cute Kyung^^

D2y95.jpgeZGxi.jpg

cr: blockbintl@tumblr

always serious mysterious Minhyuk~

Rp5do.jpg97viV.jpgq28aO.jpg

Y9reX.jpg

LIKE A BOSS!!

cr: BlockB2011 @ twitter

tiny fish lover Taeil^^

niAKD.jpgEZe2k.jpg

cr: as tagged - blazer @ fb

awkward-derpyderp-cute-bamf leadah Zico, keke

9yVos.gif

8Rxam.jpg4HYpK.jpgJR81s.jpgXPPdQ.jpgfqwwo.jpgdQnRb.jpg

maknae with leadah~

EwqsJ.jpg

cr; blockbintl@tumblr

and get ready for ultimate ulzzang Jaehyo!

Jqp0p.jpglfUfa.jpgZXC1Z.jpglUMMM.jpgiorzG.jpg6uPYN.jpg0OdZE.jpgs35fU.jpgMwzdS.jpg

cr: block b @ facebook

D67Vn.jpghJv8p.jpg

cr: sophieisnotbordelique@tumblr; keopitime@tumblr

tumblr_lisnzaWdVF1qips4yo1_250.gif

group pic!

i21KN.jpg

+ some fancy grapefruit Minhyuk for the lulz

tumblr_ljxuw14BEZ1qe2l4do1_r1_500.gif

cr: godwoon@tumblr

Guest Nerdificated

You guys made me collapse with laughter and then go all "aww" over pre-debut pics! xD THANK YOU~

I shall steal that, that, that and that! :D

Hi chibifinster/Kim! ^_^ You made me WANT that show to happen! x) I loved the boys titles. Lol @ "alien -ALIEN -ALIEN uncle" xD

You don't happen to be the creator of that gif? :D Then you're totally awesome..

...steaals. =D and sneaks upon you on tumblr. xD

Grapefruit Minhyuk ftw! xD Monocle + facial hair + tophat= classy. ;D

Zico looks so tiny and cute! x) It feels weird to see U-Kwon with black hair though, but he's cute nevertheless! ^__^

Ah, thanks for keeping the thread alive!! ^_____^

Guest ceneash

Ah, thanks for keeping the thread alive!! ^_____^

i'm still editing my post! it should be done in about an hour, i think. :D

and lol, yes, they should do Hello Baby - it would be so amusing! i can even imagine how some of them would act in front of baby, keke. ~~

Guest bravo_my_life

Jaehyo on 100 points. Im so excited. I cant wait to see it. I hope somebody subs it. Also I want to know does anybody know if they will do more variety shows?

Guest Yuciekins

You don't really understand how hard I was spazzing at those pre-debut pics...

And Minhyuk's child photos...I was dying with laughter!

@bravo_my_life - I dunno about any other shows just 100 points so far. I'm sure they will do more though especially after Jaehyo appears on 100 points.

Guest Nerdificated

ceneash... you amaze me! xD An entire gallery of lovely block B-ness! :D I can't stop looking! They look so young, our boys. :3

Inafriginal, thanks for sharing! :D Zico and Kyung are badass at freestyling. I can't understand how they do it. If I were to do it all my brain would produce would be a couple of uh-huh's, oh yeah's... like total brainfart. xD

I HAVE THINGS TO SHARE! :D TOTAL PICTURE SPAM!! SORRY!!!~

100 points out of 100! :D

tumblr_lk785mojnH1qjv69bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk77rfBEdW1qjv61jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk6l075yRb1qie8u8o1_500.gif

Totally found these three pics at block B's official thread @ 6theory...

...yesh, I'm a creeper... I should make my presence known every once in a while, but you're all so quick, dayumn! D:

No, oh, No, oh. No, oh, uh-

tumblr_lk60gmciWl1qj7f96o1_500.gif

I can't... breathe~ ;D

tumblr_lk623qvUAh1qj7f96o1_r1_500.gif

Lol U-Kwon in the background=cute

tumblr_ljxmuycK7f1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

Height difference between maknae and oldest~

Aw man, Taeil is so cute! x)

tumblr_ljxmykYjLe1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljxn1kZgrl1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljxn6n9azK1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljxn9sUj5O1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljxnc4NYnX1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

Looks like they're sharing an emotional moment. xD

tumblr_ljxnheZvHU1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljxnjgmiIX1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljxnn1IqBl1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljyiheRJDG1qj7f96o1_500.png

Taeil looks like a deer caught in the headlights. Cute~

tumblr_lk24bxV5it1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk2dqkkXBP1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk2ejebju21qj7f96o1_500.jpg

Lol, B-Bomb looks frightened! xD

tumblr_lk2frvpMbA1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

That's... I've no words.. >_> <3

tumblr_lk2gzxSGAs1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk2ikgBJsX1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

Lol at Kyung. xD

tumblr_lk4b08eoDg1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

Holy cow... hot. *o*

tumblr_lk4eg7LJ5f1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lk4jbtdVcH1qj7f96o1_500.jpg

Shakey shake!~ :D

tumblr_lk66cz08AT1qj7f96o1_500.png

Shake it- shake shake it! Boy can move. ;D

tumblr_lk66y8yzHI1qj7f96o1_500.gif

I dunno if you've seen this, but I'm posting it anywaais! :D ABS and pervertedness (on your part... and mine)! You are warned. ;D

[Fancam] 110416 TBS City Hall - 유권 (U-Kwon)

[Fancam] block B

Credit: ohlilu @ tumblr and ohlilu92 @ Youtube

By the way, is anyone else a member of woojiho.com? It's like a goldmine of Zico. *o*

Example:

[FANCAM] Zico is skilled!! :D

Credit: woojiho.com

SORRY FOR THE PICSPAM!!

Guest ceneash

^ osom post, thanks for sharing!~ oh, these pics from 100out of100 filming. i wonder in which group YuKwon is. *o* hope there will be some pictures with him, too~

lol, i'm a member of woojiho.com, always stalking there. :D and that last video.... maknae is beatboxing, right? it is second time i saw how they are doing this. and this was better - i loled, when Zico sat down in the end, keke~

it's not clear if they are going to appear on any other shows soon, but be aware that they will be preparing new songs, so they may don't have enough time to appear on shows. but who knows - i'm just guessing. :P

well, let's post some pictures~

3cAoKl.jpg

xF8BVl.jpg

IoBN1l.jpg

Fcu4bl.jpg

xJM9Jl.jpg

Ju7UBl.jpg

EMA5Xl.jpg

UG9hUl.jpg

k4bBEl.jpg

OvSQGl.jpg

cr: as tagged and blockbfied@tumblr

Minhyuk left a message to fans!

110426 [CAFE] B-Bomb's Message To Fans

ZmAz3l.jpg

Source: BB-CLUB

Translated By: UNDAGROUND (International Block)

Edited By: UNDAGROUND

OMG, lol, this message is so cute and funny, oh, i can't stop smiling!!<3

OH, and here some video of Taeil!!

Taeil pre-debut

cr:TartBanana@youtube

also, it was mentioned on Minhyuk's profile, that he was featured in Cho PD's Korea City mv. it is clear enough that Minhyuk is one of the dancers, that appears from ~2:27, but it's hard to guess which one is he. check this out!

Cho Pd - Korea City MV

cr: zdegreesnet@youtube

Guest Nerdificated

Woo! I'm glad to see new faces!! ^__^ Welcome!

ceneash, you're welcome! Your post is epic as well! :D Thanks for sharing pics, also I read that message yesterday! xD I never expected B-Bomb to have such a sense of humor, lol! I talked with chibifinster before, and she noticed the "U-Kwonah help this hyung get some too" lol. xD Fish professor ftw, I can't get over the fact that he has exotic fishes as a hobby! It's so... cute.~

I noticed that we never really get to know much about our lovely maknae P.O! xD A mission? What kind of mission, you're making us curious!

Also, I'm looking forward to that surprise that they're talking about! ^__^

I checked the MV out, but I really can't figure out who B-Bomb is. :<

But from what I saw, he's skilled! :D All those dancers were good... I can't wait to see more of his dancing! Ohmy, now I'm thinking; Star Dance Battle... hehe! I'm getting ahead of myself, but it'd be cool to see them there. ^__^

Also, I stalk around woojiho too... :P And I do believe it was our dear maknae beatboxing. <3 ^_^ 

I can't wait until 100 points, da-amn!! xD It seems like forever until saturday (school and tests make it seem like that... D: ). 

@JampaHindu96 and fatemeh_31358

Welcome!! And no, those gifs haven't been shared yet, thanks!! ^^ The boys're looking cool as usual. :P

Inafriginal you're not the only one with a dirty mind, trust me! I'm starting to suspect that kpop is to blame for my pervertedness... oh gosh, you should see what they've written and pointed out at the forum at 6theory, I CANNOT UNSEE. >_>

Lol.

gme184 thank you SO much for posting those! :D Gotta love Jaehyo and P.O (the latter especially since he's my bias. :P )! I like that pic with both P.O and Taeil, so cute. ^__^

Now that I've mentioned P.O, is there anyone else here, who's just as frustrated as me that the boy doesn't twitter? xD

Edit:

Did you know that Zico did the rap in IU's "Marshmallow"? :o Just throwing it out there! ;D I would've never guessed, to be honest. :P

IU | Marshmallow [HQ:MV] (ENG SUB)

Credit: uploader

Edit:

I found this on block B's International Forum

This is the schedule for the last week of April.

Monday, April 25th 

• 6PM - Lotte World Performance

Tuesday, April 26th 

• MTV The Show (Filming)

Wednesday, April 27th 

• 100 Points Out of 100 Points (Filming) *Jaehyo & U-Kwon

Thursday, April 28th - N/A

Friday, April 29th - N/A

Saturday, April 30th 

• KBS 100 Points Out of 100 Points (Airing) *Jaehyo
  • 6PM - Lotte World Performance 
  • 8PM - CBS Christian Public Broadcast (Lotte World Garden Stage)

Sunday, May 1st 

• 8PM - Buddhism Public Radio Broadcast (Gyeongbuk Yecheonsshi "Han Chan Park")

Credit: International Block B Forum

100 points out of 100; is it exciting, or what?? And what's the thing about MTV? huh.gif Oh well, that sounds exciting as well! xD

Too bad that there aren't any performances on the music shows. :(

But fancams hopefully<3

Guest ceneash

WELCOME ALL NEW BBC's HERE!~

edited: Nerdificated, you were faster this time, posting schedule. xD

GUYS, DID YOU SEE THAT?? MTV SHOW FILMING!! omg, does that mean, that they are filming some kind of show about Block B?? uh oh, i can't wait to know more!!

lol, i knew that Zico was featured in Marshmallow. there's even a picture with him and IU, keke

6f1ZD.jpg

cr: block b international forum

need to spam more, so i'll add some pictures, hehe

best prove, that ZIco were supposed to be a part of Shinee - he knows Sulli^^

Gxpv4.png

cr: block b international forum

some pouty-face Grapefruit<3

PND9R.jpg

cr: ohlilu@twitter

and swaggy Grapefruit!

H92U9.gif

cr:ibleedblaq15@tumblr

for the desert - pre-debut Zico and Kyung!!~~

wfDvD.jpg

0lief.gif

cr: sexsation@tumblr

all re-uploaded by me

Guest Nerdificated

ceneash lol, it was a close call! xD

Also, I NEVER thought that the thing with MTV would be filming a show about block B... my brain is slow, haha! xD

BUT! That'd be awesome, like a DREAM! Is that the surprise? w00t.gif Then it's a totally awesome surprise! ^__^

Haha, my vocabulary is lacking. xD I'm using "awesome" every other thing that I describe... >_>

And I wanted to become a writer? Psh. xD

Edit: Btw, does anyone else think that Zico looks really nice in that "normal" hair? :3 I like his new hair and all, but I think he rocks that hairstyle as well. He looks so young and adorable. ^__^

Lol edit again:

Thanks for sharing pics! I heard about Zico almost being in SHINee... and... no. I don't... no. D: I really can't see him in SHINee, dancing to Replay. xD I think he fits the best in block B, and I'm glad he ended up there. :D

I saw that pic of grapefruit B-Bomb on ohlilu's tumblr. xD So cute~

I miss his red hair... :<

Guest ceneash

I really can't see him in SHINee, dancing to Replay. xD

lol, are you me?? that was my first thought, when i heard about Zico and Shinee, lol. xD

oh, and the fact that Jaehyo were supposed to be a part of B2st.. i mean... dang, Block B is so conected with my other favorites boybands. :D

I saw that pic of grapefruit B-Bomb on ohlilu's tumblr. xD So cute~

I miss his red hair... :<

yup, his red hair were awesome (see, my vocabulary is lacking, too. lol :D ), but i also like that white/pink/grey-whatever-that-color-is hair, too! boys is fashionista, i like that fact a lot! and that P.O is studying acting. and that U-Kwon is reading good books and listens to indie music. these guys and their likes are really something incredible and extraordinaire!~

edit: to make this post less spamish..... hear Kyung's rapping, keke!~

Park Kyung - Energizer (eng subs) and Park Kyung - Hot Track (eng subs)

cr: riano @ youtube

also Zico and Kyung featured in Bizniz Hero Music MV (Kyung - 0:46, Zico - 3:07)

Bizniz - Hero Music MV

cr: dhhiphopplaya @ youtube

v  kangana: thanks for your support! we will be waiting for you to visit this tread!

EDIT: so apparently that MTV The Show thing is a new music program. well, dunno, a bit dissapointed. thought there were going to make their own show, but oh well, wuteva. :D

It has been some days since i didn't post in this thread ^^

Thank you for all the news, pictures...

I was a little down about the fact that their stage lasted only 2 minutes, but in each performance i can see improvement and they keep doing their best so i think i will continue to support them!!

I am happy to see that they will be guests in 100 points 100, because even though they are talented they really need more exposure, i don't want them to change their style of music just because people don't give them the attention they deserve !!

About the follow up song/Mini album i'm really looking forward it so i hope that it will be out really soon !!

I will keep coming on this thread so see you all soon :)

Archived