[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest amyah

BIG BANG COME TO USA!!! I'M SCREAMING, CRYING, MAD, AND DISAPPOINTED THAT USA IS CURRENTLY BEHIND ON VOTES. THERE ARE LOTS OF VIP'S HERE! LOTS AND LOTS! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT? GO VOTE!

A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BE CONFUSE AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO VOTE. I TOLD SOME OF MY FRIENDS, OF COURSE THE CASUAL FANS, NOT JUST ANYONE, TO VOTE AND THEY WERE CONFUSE. AND I THINK SOME PEOPLE ARE CREATING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO VOTE WHICH EXPLAINS THE SUDDEN INCREASE OF "LIKE" ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE. I DO HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM FALSE HOPE AND HOLD A CONCERT WHERE BARELY ANY FANS SHOW UP.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mushiix3

WHERE IS AUSTRALIA!

you dont know how many AUSSIE VIPS are here!

We even have a facebook page about this and we have nearly 10,000 likes on this page, PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA!

HERE IS THE FACEBOOK LINK ABOUT AUSSIE VIPS!

http://www.facebook.com/bigbangaustralia

COME HERE PLEASE!

Guest llc91

i'd fly to ANY city in Australia if Big Bang came, as i'm sure many people would. Our friends in New Zealand would probably make the journey too. Why does our continent always get forgotten :(

Some people are cheating to get their countries votes up by creating multiple accounts and at this point idek what. I'm hearing some nasty rumors and at this point I think they're true.

It's really sad to see this happening.

I doubt Big Bang will go to some of these "winning" countries.

I doubt that they have as many fans as the votes say they do.

Guest Rukusandara

You should know that there are many fans in ROMANIA that are waiting for BIGBANG! I really don't understand why we have such a small number of votes!

I made a youtube video so that people could find out about this pool if they didn't already:  YOUTUBE VIDEO

All of my friends that are also BIGBANG fans have voted!

Maybe because we have a small country, we have less votes ...I have no idea... But, Romanian people and also our neighbors that were not on the list: VOTE FOR ROMANIA!!!!

Please BIGBANG, I really did everything I could to see my dream come true... please come in my country!

Guest CiindyLuu

MÉXICO LOVES BIG BANG!!! ADD TO MÉXICO!!  PLEASE! 

I really do not understand WHY is not México on this list!

Mexico have A LOT of  true fans of Big Bang <3

We really really love big Bang !!

And it's makes me sad this situation, and also broke my heart,

because i really want meet BB! And i know there is A LOT

of other fans who wants the same as me!! 

So, PLEASE, PLEASE, i'm begging you, ADD MEXICO to this list!!

we also made a unofficial  group on Facebook today and we already have 2430 fans!! And there is a lot of more fans who doesn't know already this page, so, the fans numer is bigger!

Besides, why is Ecuador in the list of world tour? 

when you clearly see that almost NOBODY votes for ecuador...

It is very unfair for México! because they are wasting a place! 

A place wich could be of México, clearly.

And i can sure that if we would be in the list we already have

thousands and thousands of votes! as well as peru, even maybe more!! 

We are so much fans and REALLY LOVE Big Bang!

So, please, COME TO MEXICO!!!! 

WE BEG YOU BIG BANG! COME TO MEXICO, AND MAKES US HAPPY!

Please, end this end this suffering.. T____T

Guest yoh_ela

SOME PEOPLE ARE CREATING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO VOTE WHICH EXPLAINS THE SUDDEN INCREASE OF "LIKE" ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE. I DO HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM FALSE HOPE AND HOLD A CONCERT WHERE BARELY ANY FANS SHOW UP

this.

I'm from MEXICO.... and yeah, like AUSTRALIA

we are not in the list/poll...

you can't call this so GLOBAL if they don't take in count AUSTRALIA

and I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY ECUADOR IS THERE!?

I mean... MEXICO is more representative in AMERICA -not better ok? just more... "famous" or something-

and....

THEY USED A 'CALAVERA' and... is freakin' mexican!!!!!! so..... I really can't get why YG ADMINISTRATION is thinking...

I really hope that BIG BANG don't get disappointed(sorry i cant remember how write this word lol) if they go to chile or perú and they don't see 20 000 fans :/

Guest b2stbaaby

this.

I'm from MEXICO.... and yeah, like AUSTRALIA

we are not in the list/poll...

you can't call this so GLOBAL if they don't take in count AUSTRALIA

and I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY ECUADOR IS THERE!?

I mean... MEXICO is more representative in AMERICA -not better ok? just more... "famous" or something-

and....

THEY USED A 'CALAVERA' and... is freakin' mexican!!!!!! so..... I really can't get why YG ADMINISTRATION is thinking...

I really hope that BIG BANG don't get disappointed(sorry i cant remember how write this word lol) if they go to chile or perú and they don't see 20 000 fans :/

YES SO THATS WHY BIG BANG SHOULD COME TO AUSTRALIA AND THEY WILL DEFINITELY HAVE THE BEST CROWD THEY WILL EVER SEEE

AUSTRALIA IS ALREADY KNOWN TO HAVE BRILLIANT CROWDS... WHEN PEOPLE COME TO PERFORM, THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH THE COUNTRY AND ITS FANS. THEY JUST WANT TO KEEP COMING BACK, AND THEY HAVE. COME TO AUSTRALIA BIG BANG! :-)

Guest jeninamazing

Instead of just visiting the winning country, I hope Big Bang realizes they literally have fans ALL OVER THE WORLD. (And by all over the world, I don't mean California and various Asian countries.) They should have a world tour! Have some stops in Europe and the Americas too!

Whenever time allows, have a world tour! And take the chance to actually become tourists in the countries you're visiting, while you're at it.

Guest aishi-terulyn

U S A.

Big Bang, please, please pleaseee come to the US!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm pretty sure the voting is rigged... Just sayin.

Guest yoh_ela

THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH THE COUNTRY

my cousin go to AUSTRALIA and like u say... HE FALLS IN LOVE~ !!

good luck australia!!!

Archived