[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest alecsush

I think this voting got out of control. I know many want their country to win but still, lets be honest fans. I live in Romania and we really want Big Bang to come and visit us. In the beginning I was really angry with France for getting so many votes, because I heard France will have a K-pop concert in June and now they will win again. But now, what I believe it will be fair for all European countries is a tour in all of the ones mentioned for the votes.

And for people from countries that aren't up for voting: why not try to vote for countries around you? Now, I believe this question is available only for the European countries, since here is much more easier to visit other countries, than how it would be for Mexicans to visit USA.

Bottom line is, there should be another rounds of votes on a different website than Facebook and that one vote can be made just from one computer (IP address check).

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BerntssonLover

I think it would be unfair if they only come to the country with the most votes!! If they should once visit Europe they should at least come to the three "most voted for" countries in the list! Same with the others. I think there should at least be 3 winners and not only one. =( K-Pop stars always forget about Europe, I'm really upset. And IF they visit Europe, it's always France. Why not Germany or England? There are over 3000 votes each. Aren't 3000 fans enough? And by the way, not every fan uses facebook, so that's kinda... uhm... TT

And does anyone know when they will visit other countries? Will it be this year? Does anyone know???

Guest indira8792

WELL,hi ....i am very dissapoitning on you (all of you guys)!! just because brazil started that disgusting rumor about us (PERUVIANS) cheating ....that doesnt mean that we are cheating! let me tell you that here we have fan clubs for every kpop group like BIGBANG DBSK 2PM SHINee SNSD etc......we have (ummm how to tell u) projections in teathers and competitons about kpop everytime that we do that there is like more than 1000 people who show up for the meeting....even there is people left behind and this meetings are about 3 per month and that is only in my city ok?! there are many fan clubs all over PERU "at least 14 out of 24 provinces".

Really guys!!......come on!! really .... we all here are tenneger how can you said we are using "bot bottons" or "bugs..???" i didnt even know what was that.....!!! i am really sad people telling this and that trying to explain peruvians VIP love....we all want them to be here .....just stop that NASTY RUMOR!

Dear YG ...as a peruvian VIP, i hope you can trust in us because we are working the hardest to get BIGBANG here! please dont listen to those rumors (we even brought KBS channel to make a report about peruvians kpop fans )

As for Mexicans VIPs: if you dont get the chance to get into the poll AND IF PERU WINS ....I AGREE TO give you free lodging .....i live near to the airport and my aunt has her home close to it too, SO IF YOU SUPPORT PERU THEN WE´LL GIVE YOU FREE LODGING ....you just have to send me a MP

Guest rlp_emeoe

AUSTRALIA

and just to point something out, for the love song mv, youtube stats

#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Australia [same as south korea at the moment][meanwhile other countries are around #45, #28, #5 (canada) ]

#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Australia

so can someone PLEASE explain to me why the hell AUSTRALIA isn't on the list??????

Guest DaniJiyong

While I'm glad that Brazil, Chile, and Peru are so enthusiastic to get the most votes, this is really just hurting Big Bang. Have they thought of what would happen if they held an event expecting thousands and only hundreds show up? They're just making themselves look bad.

excuse me but Brazil DOES have a big k-pop fanbase, as odd as it may look.

although it's really clear that some people are cheating, you guys should not underestimate k-pop fans from latin america or small countries.. we are just as fans as you guys, and we appreciate korean culture as much as you do (I'm not saying this as an excuse for the ppl who are cheating, but for the ppl who are accusing us for not being a fandom "big enough" :/ ).

anyways, cheating on this poll will only make the fandom of your country look bad on YG Ent's eyes!! this may be the chance of your life to bring Big Bang to your country, but doing this in the wrong way may make YG cut your country from their artists' concert line up FOR EVER. think about it, ppl. and sorry for my bad English.

Guest KFPanda

Well, I'm actually not a Peruvian VIP... (I am a BlackJack, go 2NE1!!! :w00t: ) but I am supporting this campaign, and so are all K-Pop and J-Pop groups in Peru (specially in Lima). All k-poppers, j-poppers, cosplayers, mangakas, otakus, and everyone that basically likes Asian culture and music in Peru have started promoting this on their Facebook pages and other media, so that Big Bang comes to Peru... because this means that for the first time in AGES.... Japan and Korea will actually see Peru, Brazil and Chile (countries that have the largest K-Pop fanbase in South America) as potential consumers.

I buy my CDs and DVDs from YesAsia... because there is no other location to get them from, unless you want to pay tons of moneys more. But more and more shops are setting up in Peru bringing quality merchandising at reasonable prices (that include shipping, handling, VAT, taxes, etc)... so it is really no surprise to see that Peru has a large fanbase. DJ Masa, a famous Brazilian K-Pop Mashup DJ will even be touring Peru on June, due to the enormous amount of responses he has gotten and willing producers who will actually bring him here.

I am appalled to see that you are considering many Peruvian fans, like myself, to be cheaters, when I can only vote once on Facebook and the YG page. I do not know if there are people out there manipulating the votes, if so, I would ask them to stop, because we need to be fair to our brethren countries, but don't just assume we are all like that, or throw accusations like these. Seeing numbers reach into the 20,000's or 30,000's in Peru for fans is really not a surprise for me - there are tons of events being held weekly, monthly and yearly by fans here. Just google any K-Pop artist and Peru together on the same search, or on YouTube, and you might be impressed by the amount of videos and blogs dedicated to them.

Whoever wins, I hope this will allow our voices from the far corners of the world to be heard at Seoul, and say that there is a fanbase here that adores K-Pop, Dramas and their artists... ;)

I don't actually think they would come to set up a concert first; but many of us take this opportunity so that they will at least start promoting and merchandising here without us having to pay ridiculous taxes or transport fees. Luckily, Peru just signed a Free Trade Agreement with South Korea on March 21st, so that will make things much easier.

Guest Yuki16m

Hello! I was looking at the votes and Romania is quite behind:((... around how many votes should there be for each country ?

No matter the results I hope Romania will still be on the list:D

Guest pixiepuff101

Hey one question for anyone who knows, how many countries will Big Bang visit? Will it be 1 country per division or a few per division? I'm probably slow on the uptake there :)

Also about the whole cheating thing, there's no point in making accusations when there's no proper proof of something happening.

I'm really hoping Big Bang will come to the UK :) but if they don't then I'll be going to the nearest place to it. Most likely France, which I don't mind so much :)

Guest isabel8792

Well, I'm actually not a Peruvian VIP... (I am a BlackJack, go 2NE1!!! :w00t: ) but I am supporting this campaign, and so are all K-Pop and J-Pop groups in Peru (specially in Lima). All k-poppers, j-poppers, cosplayers, mangakas, otakus, and everyone that basically likes Asian culture and music in Peru have started promoting this on their Facebook pages and other media, so that Big Bang comes to Peru... because this means that for the first time in AGES.... Japan and Korea will actually see Peru, Brazil and Chile (countries that have the largest K-Pop fanbase in South America) as potential consumers.

I buy my CDs and DVDs from YesAsia... because there is no other location to get them from, unless you want to pay tons of moneys more. But more and more shops are setting up in Peru bringing quality merchandising at reasonable prices (that include shipping, handling, VAT, taxes, etc)... so it is really no surprise to see that Peru has a large fanbase. DJ Masa, a famous Brazilian K-Pop Mashup DJ will even be touring Peru on June, due to the enormous amount of responses he has gotten and willing producers who will actually bring him here.

I am appalled to see that you are considering many Peruvian fans, like myself, to be cheaters, when I can only vote once on Facebook and the YG page. I do not know if there are people out there manipulating the votes, if so, I would ask them to stop, because we need to be fair to our brethren countries, but don't just assume we are all like that, or throw accusations like these. Seeing numbers reach into the 20,000's or 30,000's in Peru for fans is really not a surprise for me - there are tons of events being held weekly, monthly and yearly by fans here. Just google any K-Pop artist and Peru together on the same search, or on YouTube, and you might be impressed by the amount of videos and blogs dedicated to them.

Whoever wins, I hope this will allow our voices from the far corners of the world to be heard at Seoul, and say that there is a fanbase here that adores K-Pop, Dramas and their artists... ;)

I don't actually think they would come to set up a concert first; but many of us take this opportunity so that they will at least start promoting and merchandising here without us having to pay ridiculous taxes or transport fees. Luckily, Peru just signed a Free Trade Agreement with South Korea on March 21st, so that will make things much easier.

i am from PERU and is it is so sad to hear people saying that unreasonable things .....i totally agree with you! lets keep working hard to bring BIGBANG here ok!! PERU fighting!

Guest Yuki16m

Hey one question for anyone who knows, how many countries will Big Bang visit? Will it be 1 country per division or a few per division? I'm probably slow on the uptake there :)

Also about the whole cheating thing, there's no point in making accusations when there's no proper proof of something happening.

I'm really hoping Big Bang will come to the UK :) but if they don't then I'll be going to the nearest place to it. Most likely France, which I don't mind so much :)

I don't think there is a number of countries per each division. As long as that country has enough votes Bigbang will hold the concert there. But I don't know around how many votes should there be...

Guest kdsnabi426

I'm a french VIP and I don't think France cheated !

When the global event started, three of the most visited french kpop sites have started to spread the link, so many kpop fans have voted .

I'm not surprised that France is first in the european division. There is a big fanbase in france, really, and Big Bang is certainly the most famous kpop group here (with dbsk).

And fans from Belgium and switzerland are also voting for France.

Now we are at + 11600 votes but I don't think we can get more because it's certainly our limit

I honestly don't think french fans are cheating

I agree. Last year, when we were doing this international project to support Jay Park after he got dropped from 2PM, I saw many French supporters and was very surprised how big Kpop is in France. Therefore when I saw the French leading in the Europe divison on Big Bang's global event, I wasn't surprised at all. Also not surprised about Brazil. Now Chile and Peru, I'm really surprised at those numbers. I hope there's no cheating. Division 1 competition is fierce to say the least lol. Come on USA VIPs!! I hope we can break at least 14,000 votes. Didn't Big Bang's last concert in Korea sell out 14,000 tickets? So I think if we can get 14-20 thousand votes from real fans, it may be a positive sign for YGE. Big Bang might want to go to ANY place where they have fans, but the company might not let them perform in a place if they wouldn't be able to recoup the expenses through tickets/merchandise sales. It costs money to travel to far places and concerts costs money to put together. I hope there are more USA VIPs out there who have yet to vote.

When I first saw this event, I had the impression YG was gathering data for the world tour that many VIPs have been so passionately requesting. I thought Big Bang may go to one or two countries per division (if there's a limit). If it is a tour, I sincerely hope the USA is one of the chosen countries. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Big Bang does like Epik High did for their Map the Soul USA tour and perform in clubs and small theaters instead of a huge concert venue. They'd most definitely sell out, haha. A huge concert would be nice, but considering how big the USA is, it might be hard for some VIPs to travel if they had only one or two shows in one or two cities. Not speaking for myself because I would fly anywhere in the USA that Big Bang has a show, but not everyone has that option. The economic times are hard these days. A lot of little (venue-wise) shows in 4-6 US cities would be awesome if they're worried about selling out huge concert venues. Also I think smaller shows would be easier on the fans. Plus smaller venues means a more intimate setting aka closer to Big Bang on stage and who wouldn't love that? ^^

Anyway I'll close with BIG BANG, TEXAS LOOOOOVES YOU!~♥♥♥♥♥

Guest yangjunjooker

INDONESIA PLEASE :)

Indonesia is near Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Philippines :( Please don't always skip Indonesia :( Even Hallyu wave is going on Indonesia :( So, please, Indonesia :)

Guest Fishiemon

C'mon, where is MEXICO ?!

I'm so sad, that they didn't included MEXICO :( why? we doesn't exist to them D:?

it's not fair >.<

PLEASE COME TO MEXICO!!!

Guest Absentspectator

Even if Big Bang came to my country(the United States) they'd probably go somewhere on the west coast. Rarely do korean stars actually go to the east coast least of all Florida which is funny because everyone seems to know where Miami is. They just don't go there. Aigoo~

Archived