[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people are cheating to get their countries votes up by creating multiple accounts and at this point idek what. I'm hearing some nasty rumors and at this point I think they're true.

It's really sad to see this happening.

I doubt Big Bang will go to some of these "winning" countries.

I doubt that they have as many fans as the votes say they do.

Ugh this is so horrible. I checked a few hours ago before I went to take my nap, and Peru and Chile just barely had more votes than the US, and now wtf, 20k votes for each of them?

Big Bang...noooo Dx

I have to say, it was a nice idea from YG to include fans in the voting process of choosing where to go, but it's too hard to play that fairly with cheating being available over the internet.

Who can take the poll seriously now? >_>

v I agree with amyah!

Guest amyah

If you check the video stats for Love Song mv, it is most popular in USA, Canada, and Australia. South America? Not as much. :blink:

COME TO USA! JUST HAVE A WORLD TOUR BIG BANG PLEASE! WE ALL LOVE YOU GUYS! JUST LIKE IN YOUR SONG HANDS UP "SAY HELLO TO THE WORLD!"

Guest nanasse

Ugh this is so horrible. I checked a few hours ago before I went to take my nap, and Peru and Chile just barely had more votes than the US, and now wtf, 20k votes for each of them?

Big Bang...noooo Dx

I have to say, it was a nice idea from YG to include fans in the voting process of choosing where to go, but it's too hard to play that fairly with cheating being available over the internet.

Who can take the poll seriously now? >_>

I totally agree!

Why did they make it on Facebook? Why not on a special website with an IP protection or something like that?

Yeah it's really strange! I went to bed, France and Thailand were around 10 000fans and America and Brazil were first of division1 with about 5000fans and now Chili and Peru have more than 20 000 fans?! o_O

And Australia & Mexico should be add !

Apparently Vietnamese VIPs have problem to vote too...

Anyway, I hope they will go in lots of country and continents this time and that they finally realise that we are waiting for them!

Guest lovelyDae

Please bring Big Bang to Australia!!! It's very hard for us to travel to another country and visit them since we're so far from other countries who are in the poll.

I actually legit cried when i couldn't find australia on the poll. i was looking so forward to seeing them. big bang's popularity is forever in creasing in Australia.

We always get excluded from "global" events, even JYJ's "world" tour....

So please, bring Big Bang to us TT TT we're a big lonely island in the middle of no where who needs Big Bang's loving!!!

Guest iShadow

Whoever is in charge should look into the votes,

About like.. what? 3 hours ago I looked at the vote count for Division one, I check back an hour later, Chile and Peru have gained like, 5 - 8k votes.

Now if this is legit it's great that Big Bang has so many fans in these countries. But dude, it just seems a bit unlikely.

Its sad that some people could miss out due to bots. :/

Guest wonder_jay

Please add AUSTRALIA to the list

we're an overgrown island continent smack bang in the middle of the pacific ocean between south east asia and america. we're unmissable so i dunno how YG simply 'forgot' to add us to the list :/

SO PLEASEEEE ADD AUSTRALIA TO THE LIST

-------------

Some people are cheating to get their countries votes up by creating multiple accounts and at this point idek what. I'm hearing some nasty rumors and at this point I think they're true.

It's really sad to see this happening.

I doubt Big Bang will go to some of these "winning" countries.

I doubt that they have as many fans as the votes say they do.

if the rumours are true, then im ashamed to be classified in the same fan base as them.

i find it corrupt, selfish and just simply wrong to make multiple fb accounts just so big bang can visit your country. it be embarrassing too if the poll shows that, hypothetically, that 100 000 vips are from your country and you win, and later when big bang shows up, theres only 300 vips. im just saying.

but i really wish that ivips didnt result to such measures, it really makes us look bad that we cant be honest to YG or Big Bang :/

Guest Moonlight_Akarui

Hello, I´m from Mexico, I really want them to come here and I'm not the only one. we are many fans. Look this  http://www.facebook.com/BIGBANG?sk=app_206193956067212#!/pages/VOTA-POR-M%C3%89XICO-BIG-BANG/196089673760730

i love BIGBANG :D

Guest Akirewen

Hi!!!! I'm from Russia!!! Russian VIPs are not in the list and we are very-very upset about that! Because there are a lot of VIPs here!!! We love BB so much! We don't want to be ignored!

We even started vote in the unofficial FB page:

http://www.facebook....00588&topic=207

We're not much there, 'cuz a very little amount of russians use Facebook. But you may be sure, that BigBang has VIPs all over the Russia numbering more than 10000!!! Please help us!!

Guest Cookiesmonster_p

I really hope Big Bang come to Thailand because we're waiting for them to come for a long time!!! We love you, Big Bang!!! ^____________^

Guest iPhets

yeah. im pretty disappointed too that australia isn't on the list. but i sort of see where they're coming from...

so i voted for singapore instead, because its the closest to us =S.. too bad they don't have many votes either =x

Archived